PDA

View Full Version : What if you could..........

Madilyn A.
02-13-2010, 11:51 AM
What if, you could go to bed this evening and wake up as anyone in the whole wide world tomorrow with no ramifications or consequences to family and friends ? Who would you be ? :daydreaming: .......Madilyn

Sarah Doepner
02-13-2010, 01:05 PM
I'd still be me. I'm not perfect, but I'm enjoying the journey.

Just don't get me going on what modifications I'd like to wake up with because that's an entirely different ball of wax.

Madilyn A.
02-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Sarah, Your reply is similar to mine. I would be me, meaning Madilyn 24/7 and all the necessary modifications completed by mother nature........Madilyn

Tonya Stolenski
02-13-2010, 01:22 PM
i would want to be me just as a women in the same scenarios as i am in now everything the same, the only change is i'd be a women.

♥ah dreams♥

sherri52
02-13-2010, 01:24 PM
This is not a ten minute question. I would have to thinl hard and long before answering. Would I want to be rich, a man or a woman, or as Sarah has mentioned herself. I would want to be well to do. But the important question would be male or female. From what I know of life now it could be either but I still would want to dress if it were a man. Regardless of who I would choose, i would want to be in my early 20s.

Jess
02-13-2010, 01:30 PM
There is a Japanese cartoon called Ranma 1/2, in which the main character changes into a rather attractive read-head female when splashed with cold water, and back to himself with hot water.

Nicole Brown
02-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Hi Madilyn,

I totally agree with you. I would be very happy just being myself, and by as myself I mean as Nicole.

Madilyn A.
02-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Now how's that work, you splash cold water on your face and you become an attractive female and hot water back to a male. How cold must the water be, it doesn't seem to be working ?? LOL ...... Madilyn

Kate Simmons
02-13-2010, 02:58 PM
You've gotta be kidding. Rogue from the X-Men of course, who else?:battingeyelashes::)

LisaM
02-13-2010, 03:06 PM
There are so many possibilities----but I think I would start with Giselle Bundchen.

immike
02-13-2010, 03:46 PM
There are so many possibilities----but I think I would start with Giselle Bundchen.
I'd love the opportunity to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,custom
made,without the stars-The blouse,vest,shorts,pantyhose&boots,just to see how
it feels

NV Susan
02-13-2010, 06:15 PM
I would like to wake up as your morning weather girl.......

Mary Jane
02-13-2010, 07:09 PM
I would prefer to wake up as myself. You never know what burdens others are carrying. I am happy with the way I am.

crossdrezzer1
02-13-2010, 07:11 PM
I would be my wife so i could sit on my pantie butt all day,,LOL,,, no really I would be her becasue I would have such a great wardrobe and nice place to be pretty in..

Cheryl T
02-13-2010, 08:01 PM
I'd wake up me...in all my womanly glory.

Of course all of me would be natural, no additives or padding.
I'm happy being me and don't need to look like anyone else. Just would love to be the woman that resides inside...for REAL.

Engendered
02-13-2010, 08:58 PM
If I could be *anyone* in the whole world, there's no way I'd be *me*. lol. :) No no no. Yes, I like the person I am, but you have a whole world of choice here.
I'm clearly not as attached to my own personality as other people seem to be. Young, female, rich, attractive. Sign me up!

SarahCDHosiery
02-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Yes, I've imagined this for ages, too. Magically becoming young, female, wealthy, attractive. Obviously not a cure for everything (look at the Olsen Twins, for example), but my imagination lets me have the knowledge and perspective of my older self to draw on.

It would probably make being a teenager very difficult, though...

AmandaM
02-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I would like to wake up, as..... let me think....., the most beautiful, sexy, cute, fun-loving, girl in the world! Take part Claudia Schiffer, part Heather Locklear, part Sandra Bullock, and a dash of Marisa Tomei. Shake well!

Frédérique
02-14-2010, 12:05 AM
What if, you could go to bed this evening and wake up as anyone in the whole wide world tomorrow with no ramifications or consequences to family and friends ? Who would you be ?

I’d like to wake up as a young girl, maybe 10-13 years old, with all of the knowledge I now possess. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t be able to drive or have credit cards, plus I’d have to re-do nearly every aspect of my life and go through school again! :sad: I don’t know, I just like the idea of traipsing around, all girly like (real non-horror show), then sitting calmly and wondering what to do with my new self. I think I would just amusingly enjoy “being” a girl and carry on from there. Of course, I ALWAYS wake up every day as a young girl... in all but appearance (and equipment), I mean…:battingeyelashes:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Let's spin this around.

For those who would like to wake up and be someone else, truly want to as opposed to flights of fantasy or escapism... then do it. I heard a great quote on a radio show a few months ago that was, paraphrasing here, that you can write your own past simply by living your present. If your life isn't happy, do the things to change it, even if they're hard.

steff9271
02-14-2010, 05:08 AM
I know this is going to sound a little corny but if i could change into anyone for a day it would have to be my wife Lisa. The way she treats me, helps me with my make up and also the clothes she buys for me makes me so so proud of her. i would dearly love to think that someone i love so much was proud of me, even if it was just for a day. xxxxxxSteffxxxxxx

Danielle Gee
02-14-2010, 03:30 PM
I agree with the others who are happy being themselves. It would be nice to have Madilyn's stunning beauty and wit!!!

Danielle:love:

Madilyn A.
02-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Thank you, Danielle, you are much too kind !! :battingeyelashes:So far the comments suggest about half the girls would be themselves in a more feminine form and half would choose to be someone else. Very interesting. I need to give this more thought :doh:??.........Hugs Madilyn:love:

Robyn2006
02-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Ok, wishing to be some else it not healthy, I get it... but come on! The question here is regarding fantasy, fantasy where all bets are off. In that realm, in a heartbeat I'd awaken within the body of Elisha Cuthbert. Can't even imagine what it must be like to drag yourself out of bed and have that body, that face to adorn. What heaven that would be! :daydreaming:

Robyn

carrie-ann
02-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Just want to be me. I'm already 24/7 cd. The only thing left is more people to get over it. 2nd I want breast implants. So I'm very happy the way I am.

Christina Horton
02-14-2010, 09:47 PM
I would want to wake up as the perfect women and to me that's Sandra Bullock , with Meg Fosters eyes. That is the only way in my mind to improve on Sandra.

That would be my dream change.:daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::day dreaming::daydreaming::heehee::heehee::heehee::hee hee::heehee:

Alice Torn
02-14-2010, 11:11 PM
It would be something, to be a beautiful lady, BUT, the reality of having hundreds of guys hitting on me, daily, which is the opposite of my real lonesome life, might be too much. Privacy would be an issue, swatting the horny, lonely guys away!

Pepper2783
02-14-2010, 11:35 PM
I would be my wife so i could sit on my pantie butt all day,,LOL,,, no really I would be her becasue I would have such a great wardrobe and nice place to be pretty in..

crossdrezzer1 , I think thats a awesome answer and a sweet one as well. If I were married I say the same thing.

Hi Madilyn , I'm not to sure what the Q is here. Well being Megan would be awesome and neat but I am Megan.. Megan is me so... But if it's fantasy like fun crazy , Sarah Michelle Gellar / Buffy the Vampire Slayer or a starting pitcher in the Detroit Tigers. OH YEAH ! I would be a gay women as well.

Megan70
02-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Well being Megan would be awesome and neat but I am Megan.. Megan is me so...

Have to agree , can't beat waking up to being (another) Megan

Shari
02-15-2010, 05:34 AM
Tiger Wood's wife (or soon to be ex)

Young, beautiful and rich

kimdl93
02-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Ok, wishing to be some else it not healthy, I get it... but come on! The question here is regarding fantasy, fantasy where all bets are off. In that realm, in a heartbeat I'd awaken within the body of Elisha Cuthbert. Can't even imagine what it must be like to drag yourself out of bed and have that body, that face to adorn. What heaven that would be! :daydreaming:

Robyn

I had no idea who Elisha Cuthbert was, but after seeing her pics above - yes, without hesitation I would want to wake up tooking just like her!!!!! She's soooo beautiful, that I don't think my wife would object!

Rachel Morley
02-15-2010, 09:12 PM
With no ramifications? .... that's easy, a younger female version of myself :) (oh my wife would also have to become a lesbian!)

erika130
02-15-2010, 10:17 PM
If I could be *anyone* in the whole world, there's no way I'd be *me*. lol. :) No no no. Yes, I like the person I am, but you have a whole world of choice here.
I'm clearly not as attached to my own personality as other people seem to be. Young, female, rich, attractive. Sign me up!

:yt:

Not that I don't like me or my personality, but with such a choice, it's too tempting not to give something like this a try!

Danielle76
02-15-2010, 10:27 PM
If it was a temporary thing, then I'd love to wake up as Kim Kardashian. I would LOVE to do my own photo shoot trying all kinds of lingerie and outfits...I'd also love to feel what it's like to pleasure myself as a female... Elisha Cuthbert would also be pretty hot, or Christina Hendricks...she is so damn hot...