PDA

View Full Version : Should i just do it

Transboy
02-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Hello

I am a 25 year old transvestite that is wanting to go out dressed...

I live next to a group of kids and have only been out dressed twice the first time in a pair of jeans and 4 inch heels, walked around the block and back also lost my phone in the panic but luckily found it in my front garden...

The second time was wearing a long black dress and 4 inch stiletto's that was about 1.30am...i enjoyed that...

I wanna just dress up in a short skirt and my heels and just go out for a walk i dont think i will pass as a women as i have a manly face...

What should i do?

Nicole Brown
02-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Do you know any other CDs? If you do, one of them may be able to help you get started. Another thought is to find a support group which is located close to where you live. Most of the support groups are very helpful and will usually be happy to help a new sister.

Good luck as you move forward. You are about to learn the excitement and joy of walking down the street in a cute dress, heels, wig and makeup.

Tanya83
02-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Yes you should do it. You're not gonna hurt anyone but perhaps yourself if you loose your balance on the stilettos!
I wish I could walk across a room in those! I can't imagine outside around the block!
You go girl!

Starfire Jade
02-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello

I live next to a group of kids and have only been out dressed twice the first time in a pair of jeans and 4 inch heels, walked around the block and back also lost my phone in the panic but luckily found it in my front garden...

The second time was wearing a long black dress and 4 inch stiletto's that was about 1.30am...i enjoyed that...

I wanna just dress up in a short skirt and my heels and just go out for a walk i dont think i will pass as a women as i have a manly face...

What should i do?

Wear flats, I always wear flats when I go out UNLESS Im with a group. Heels give up all your maneuverability and that isent good incase you run into trouble.

Jill
02-13-2010, 02:20 PM
It sounds like you really want to and are looking for people to help give you that extra push. Pushing limits like that is always a bit of an adrenaline rush, sometimes it's part of the fun. Maybe you can find a park late at night to walk around? That way you can still go out and not have the fear of being seen by someone in the neighborhood.

Karan49
02-13-2010, 05:35 PM
It isn't safe to go out alone at night in the streets or especially to a Park late at night. You could get raped or beat up. Women do not go out alone walking in heels.

Women walk together for safety. Really, please think this through before you go out. There is a safety, sticky thread that is very helpful and clearly discusses the danger.

To have lots of FUN and I mean loads of fun without any danger at all; go to a shopping mall or a shopping district in the middle of the day. Go dressed as nicely as you please. Most kids are in school so they won't bother you. Go during the week when it isn't busy. The sales associates (SA's) will be glad to help you even if you don't pass. They will gladly help you with make up and whatever clothes or shoes you want to buy.

Go have lots and lots and lots of FUN and EXCITEMENT, but do it safely.

Karan

Transboy
02-13-2010, 06:48 PM
thank you for your help but i would love to have the guts to walk out in a skirt and heels with my handbag....

Karan49
02-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Fear? If so try several options...

Go in male mode to a shopping center, to a woman's shop and ask to try on skirts or dresses, let the sales gal know you want to or need to learn how to dress nicely (or not so nicely) and you would appreciate her assistance and/or her opinion on various outfits. You don't need to buy alot or at all if you don't find what you think looks great. This can be loads of fun. You can even ask her if you can come back en femme to do your shopping. Most sales people are flattered to be asked to help you and your purchases help to keep the company in business and most sales people have a quota to meet.

Go out in flats, or a low heel with jeans and a feminine top, forms or whatever, maybe an androgenous jacket or sports jacket, a wig if need be and go for a walk in the day time, see what the other gals are wearing and mimic them. Carry your higher heels in a grocery sack and put them on when you're further from your home and switch back later; even better, if you feel more comfortable on the way home wear your heels home.

Take little steps; you'll see that other people around you rarely, if ever take notice of you. They have their own problems and are in their own little world. Most people could care less what YOU are doing or what YOU are wearing as they are doing THEIR thing. Have FUN with this, go out and PLAY...

Do it safely during the day time when other women are around to protect you.

Karan

Karren H
02-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Noooo..... Don't go.... just stay home and watch the Olympics....

Frédérique
02-14-2010, 12:13 AM
I wanna just dress up in a short skirt and my heels and just go out for a walk i dont think i will pass as a women as i have a manly face...What should i do?

Hello, my fellow tranny! You rarely hear (or read) the word transvestite here in the U.S. :sad: I could write at length about that -- maybe some other time, perhaps…
I say do things at your own pace. If you really want to go out dressed (and I know you do), you’ll find a time, a place, and a way to do it. Believe in yourself and proceed with caution. If now is not the right time, it soon will be – just be patient. Or, do what Freddy does -- run the gauntlet, swish the skirt, bat the eyelashes, and bombard the unenlightened ones with withering verbiage and big words. Mercy! The waters will soon part... :battingeyelashes:

ErikaLeigh
02-14-2010, 01:24 AM
I have to agree with Jade, flats are best for those long strolls. I have learned a few things over the years, you usually done see a woman out for a stroll in heels, they are wearing flats or sneakers. If you want to be left alone try to blend in, heels will bring attention to you and it sounds like thats what you dont want.

Megan70
02-14-2010, 01:29 AM
Don't do it. no one walks around in short dress and 4 inch heels around the block in the middle of the night. too suspicious, will draw attention.

Princess Ludwyna
02-14-2010, 02:52 AM
Find a group of crossdressers on the net, and participate to their group evenings where they go clubbing or shopping or dining.
Avoid going out alone. Especially at night. Especially if the neighbourhood isn't safe. And especially in short skirt and heels.