PDA

View Full Version : coment on legs again

pernille d
02-13-2010, 07:07 PM
my wife made big issue again of telling me how great my legs were , she has said it a few times before but not like this time.

i an still in the closset and i often wonder if she knows or has found a pair of my nylons and has put 2 & 2 together as it does seen strange for her to comment like she does on my legs .
whatever she must like my legs otherwise she would not say so ,

i thought next time she says so i thought of replying "they look better in stockings" could this be a good ice breaker to try and open up and tell her about pernile,or is it too direct , anybody else have any coments or surgestions

crossdrezzer1
02-13-2010, 07:14 PM
you should,,tell her on a whim,,,was thinking of the comment of my legs you gave me,, and just wanted to say thanks,,then she says welcome and somewhere throw it in,,,you should see them in stockings with a small giggle to end it,,,she her reactions

Annie D
02-13-2010, 07:17 PM
The next time she compliments your shapely legs ask if she thought they would look better if they were shaved? If she wonders if they would, tell her that you have thought about shaving and if she gives you the go ahead, then you'll be closer to being out of the closet. Turn that complement into something closer to what you want to achieve. Good luck!

kellycan27
02-13-2010, 07:21 PM
With her not being aware and your having no idea about how she might react to this.. wouldn't that be like saying.. give me a match I think the gas tanks empty? In other words ...it might just blow up in your face. On the other hand, it might just make for a great thread.:heehee:
:2c:

Kel

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-13-2010, 08:39 PM
It could also be possible that your wife is complimenting her husband on a part of his body that she finds attractive. Women can find men's legs attractive it doesn't mean she think they're womanly or that you crossdress. Furthermore, I've had women compliment me on things like my curly hair even before I came out as a CD. They'd bemoan how nice my hair was and how jealous they were of it. I've heard women too say how unfair it is that guys in general have such shapely legs that often go to waste. Because of this, I don't think you want to risk your coming out to her going badly because of a flippant comment, especially if she has no idea where it is coming from.

Sometimes we read things that aren't really between the lines because we want there to be something or because we know what's there even if they don't. If you make it a joke now like "Hey let's try it" and then later open up about how you've long been this way, it'll just feel like more deceit to her. It's better to just have an open and honest conversation with her than to spring it on her like a trick.

Lora Olivia
02-13-2010, 09:06 PM
With her not being aware and your having no idea about how she might react to this.. wouldn't that be like saying.. give me a match I think the gas tanks empty? In other words ...it might just blow up in your face. On the other hand, it might just make for a great thread.:heehee:

Kel

:iagree:

kellycan27
02-13-2010, 09:24 PM
It could also be possible that your wife is complimenting her husband on a part of his body that she finds attractive. Women can find men's legs attractive it doesn't mean she think they're womanly or that you crossdress. Furthermore, I've had women compliment me on things like my curly hair even before I came out as a CD. They'd bemoan how nice my hair was and how jealous they were of it. I've heard women too say how unfair it is that guys in general have such shapely legs that often go to waste. Because of this, I don't think you want to risk your coming out to her going badly because of a flippant comment, especially if she has no idea where it is coming from.

Sometimes we read things that aren't really between the lines because we want there to be something or because we know what's there even if they don't. If you make it a joke now like "Hey let's try it" and then later open up about how you've long been this way, it'll just feel like more deceit to her. It's better to just have an open and honest conversation with her than to spring it on her like a trick.

I was referring to commenting that "they look even better in hose".

Rogina B
02-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Like Kelly said,it will make for a great thread EITHER WAY! And there will be a chorus of replies no matter what happens TO YOU!:D

Nicole Erin
02-13-2010, 10:41 PM

Kel

It is a bit unusual for women to find a man's legs nice. Do you like shave them or anything?

But with the great thread, yes, it would make a good "risky business" thread.

RachelPortugal
02-14-2010, 02:45 AM
Before potentially dropping yourself in it, press her to find our what it is about your legs that she finds attractive. Does she think they are great as feminine legs? Perhaps she thinks they are better than hers? Who knows, the conversation may lead to a suggestion of trying on hose or even a skirt or dress, but be warned....

My wife has often commented on my legs, the first time was soon after we were living together to the point that she said they would probably look better than hers in a mini-skirt and she got out a ra-ra skirt (fashionable for young women in early 80's UK) and made me try it on. However it was a few years later that I revealed that I liked to CD and quite a while after that before she grew to accept it.

Princess Ludwyna
02-14-2010, 02:54 AM
Well you could reply to your wife : "Ha, you love my legs? You'd like to have my legs? Well let's have fun, i propose you disguise me as a woman to spice up our relationship and see if those legs would fit a woman."

Who knows?
With a bit of luck she'll enjoy it and buy you skirts and stockings and play the dress doll game with you.

:love:

Bobbie Bee
02-14-2010, 03:30 AM
You do have nice legs Pernille, but I would go slowly with the idea of coming out.

pernille d
02-14-2010, 04:21 AM
thanks for the replys , and i agree it ould go both ways .,

Yes i do have better legs than her but thats not an issue .we have been together many years and i know my wife well thats why i am a bit confused as to the way she says things , otherwise i would just put it down to coinsidence , its more than that as just lately she has said this a lot of times and she made a big issue out of it last time she said it . Its like in someway she was trying to tell me something without saying it diretly . thats where the knowing stops and the guessing starts

, is it she just has started to like my legs or does she know about the hidden side of me .and knows she even have some form of leg fetish but is too embarraced to talk about it , its hard to know but would know what it is , and i do want to come clean with here and if i could only find out more this could be the way to start making slow steps forward

Samantha_Smile
02-14-2010, 06:17 AM
Pernille.
I wouldn't try the "they look better in stockings" bit.
That is just opening you up to potential disaster.

If you want to tell her, you will.
If you don't you won't.
If she finds out for herself, then, well... Come to me and we'll talk. Been there, done that, cried the tears and now, myself and Emma are probably better than we ever have been.
I feel it's brought us closer, and I've never been able to be as open and honest with her as I am right now.

Having the woman in your life do your make-up for you before you go and get dressed is like nothing else you will ever feel. Acceptance and participation all in one.

Emma has even joined up to the forum (Stresskimo).
But in fairness, I doubt she would have been so accepting without the info she reads on this forum and elsewhere.

My biggest piece of advice is that if you do tell her, have LOTS of information ready for her to use in her own time.
Link a few pages in your internet favourites in a file she would never bother to read, label it 'cheap power tools' or something. Then tell her where to look if she wants to read things for herself.

Best of luck Pernille, I really hope you both get through this as one.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-14-2010, 02:32 PM
I was referring to commenting that "they look even better in hose".

I'm glad. I was actually responding directly to the OP though.

Abbyru1
02-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Hiding great legs does little good! If she likes them, show some more!