PDA

View Full Version : You've Got Mail

jennyscott
02-13-2010, 09:41 PM
The one day I decide to check the mail. Ack! I have a letter addressed to Jen Scott from the spa I visited a few weeks ago. There was a nice letter inside welcoming me and a fist full of coupons for pedicures, manicures, facials, body treatments ...

I'm not proud to state that my wife doesn't know Jen by name yet. Yea, yea, yea, I know. I'm working on it!

Funny: Her Valentine card for me has: This Valentine's Day, let's imagine we're all alone on some romantic island paradise, miles away from the rest of the world. Inside cover it continues Oh, and here you'll need something to wear. It's a 1"x2" figleaf. At the bottom of the card she wrote "Did you have something else in mind?" Yea, like that black bikini we talk about! [:D]

--Jen

DiannaRose
02-13-2010, 09:55 PM
LOL Jen!

Yeah...I doubt my wife is even aware of the concept of femme names for "simple crossdressers" like she says I am. If she even discovered the name Dianna Faith Rose on anything belonging to me, she'd give new meaning to the phrase "freak out". :)

So, you're definitely going to take advantage of those coupons, right? :)

Karren H
02-13-2010, 10:13 PM
If I got a letter like that and my wife found out... Shed shove it in the paper shredder ... With my hand attached..

jennyscott
02-14-2010, 06:37 AM
So, you're definitely going to take advantage of those coupons, right? :)

Oh yes I am! However I will also make sure I never get more pampering than my wife. Unfortunately she goes to a different salon so the coupons will not help.

I hope those letters don't come too often. Else I won't be able to explain it must be a wrong address. Opening a PO Box is just way over the top for myself.

--Jen

WandaRae2009
02-15-2010, 09:04 AM
A few months ago I ordered my first decent wig on-line. Since using a credit card, You sort of have to use your real name. I was able to snag the delivery so no one knew about it, but a few weeks later a wig catalog with my name on it arrived in the mail with my name on it. I must have forgot to uncheck some box on the on-line order. (lesson: read any on-line forms closely and completely)

My wife got the mail and let me have it. My wife knows, is tollerant but not really accepting. I should have told her that I ordered the wig. She tells me she doesn't want to know about my "hobby". but I should have let her know. In the long run it will likely open up our communication on the subject. The kids (18 & 21) are at home but they don't know, and she does not want them to find out.

I immediatley sent off an e-mail to remove me from the mailing list, I received a reply with an apology, however their mailing list was already sent to the publisher for the next several catalogs. There were two more, that I know of, that came but I think they are now stopped.

The problems a simple mailng can cause.

kimdl93
02-15-2010, 12:33 PM
never been a problem -- but my real name is Kim :)

geri-tg.
02-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Thank God my wife knows. Got a skirt and leggings for Valentines Day.

SuzanneBender
02-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Cosmo and Glamour come to my house via Suzanne. She says she would rather have them coming to the house than Penthouse or worse.

Before I came out she got a thank you note and coupon for a discount on a return trip to a Spa in Kansas City. It took a while to convince her that I wasn't buying facials and mani's for a mistress.

Rachel Morley
02-15-2010, 08:23 PM
I get things come to our house addressed to me as Rachel from time to time but it's ok because I'm one of the lucky ones as my wife likes me to crossdress (I'm totally serious) and so she knows everything.

However, I'm, glad you seem to be "working things out" with your wife if you've already talked about black bikinis :)

Dragster
02-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Why don't you have a separate email address Jen, and a password protected logon for your domain within the computer? Solves a lot of problems. With a wife in a "Don't show, don't tell" situation, like me, she'll never go looking in there (even if she could work out the password), and if she did, it may bring a few things into the open. And if she did, that would be progress!

TOny

Angie G
02-15-2010, 08:56 PM
I never get Mail. But my wife knows who Angie is.:hugs:
Angie

DeniseNJ
02-15-2010, 09:46 PM
I ordered wigs once from Paula Young and they keep sending catalogs to Denise in the mail.. Have not ordered in over 5 years but they still come to denise. I get all kinda of E-mails from the Avenue cause I bought stuff there with my credit card!!! what can a girl do

Leslie Langford
02-15-2010, 10:40 PM
A few months ago I ordered my first decent wig on-line. Since using a credit card, You sort of have to use your real name. I was able to snag the delivery so no one knew about it, but a few weeks later a wig catalog with my name on it arrived in the mail with my name on it. I must have forgot to uncheck some box on the on-line order. (lesson: read any on-line forms closely and completely)

My wife got the mail and let me have it. My wife knows, is tollerant but not really accepting. I should have told her that I ordered the wig. She tells me she doesn't want to know about my "hobby". but I should have let her know. In the long run it will likely open up our communication on the subject. The kids (18 & 21) are at home but they don't know, and she does not want them to find out.

I immediatley sent off an e-mail to remove me from the mailing list, I received a reply with an apology, however their mailing list was already sent to the publisher for the next several catalogs. There were two more, that I know of, that came but I think they are now stopped.

The problems a simple mailng can cause.

...as some years ago, I took out a subscription to an urban magazine called Toronto Life, and without realizing it, also ended up getting copies of a glossy sister publication called Fashion showcasing the latest women's clothing trends and with my male name on the label, which they were providing for free as part of a promo they were running at the same time. That took some" 'splainin', Lucy..." :eek::doh:

Similarly, I have been running the gauntlet for several years now to intercept the copies of Paula Young's wig catalogs from the incoming mail that they have been sending me sporadically despite repeated efforts to get off their mailing list and prevent them from being forwarded to me :doh:.