PDA

View Full Version : At Home dressed

countrygirl
02-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Hello Ladies,

As I sit here crossdressed in my nightgown, I am finally relizing that more I think about this, I feel I was meant to be a crossdresser. I sometime wonder if I am really transgendered not a crossdresser, I do like have my guy time and my time as Amanda. Your thoughts????

Bobbie Bee
02-13-2010, 10:16 PM
It's the duality of man; we can be masculine and we can be feminine. Some of us can fit into either role; some of can't.

countrygirl
02-13-2010, 11:36 PM
How does everyone find that balance of both???

Barbara Jo
02-14-2010, 12:05 AM

That is somthing one has to find for themselves.

The balance betwwn masculine and feminine is a very personal thing whether one is male or female. It's whatever you feel comfortable with.:)

Karren H
02-14-2010, 08:45 AM

Get married to a wife like mine and you will find balance. Or find the highway....

Frédérique
02-14-2010, 09:10 AM
As I sit here crossdressed in my nightgown, I am finally realizing that more I think about this, I feel I was meant to be a crossdresser. I sometime wonder if I am really transgendered not a crossdresser, I do like have my guy time and my time as Amanda. Your thoughts?

You do what you have to do with the materials you were given, in the life you find yourself knee-deep in, in the context of what is expected of you (I suppose). What to do? :thinking: Dress up now and then and be happy! I always saw myself as a transvestite, but when I came to this site I found out I was a crossdresser (in this country at least), perhaps with the added benefits of being transgendered. My huge dictionary (circa 1974) doesn’t include the “T” word, so I’m guessing there is more awareness as well as more confusion (and more words) these days regarding our particular “condition.” In my case, I like to wear women’s clothing for pleasure. I’m a sensitive, somewhat feminine male, but transgendered? Perhaps, but according to whose definition? I say enjoy wearing your nightgown* (as I do mine) and don’t think too much about things…:)

*Mine is pink with a pattern of butterflies…:battingeyelashes:

Nicole Brown
02-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi Amanda,

As previously suggested, this is a very personal issue. Each and every one of us is different and has different needs. If you are happy living in both modes, you are considered to be a crossdresser. On the other hand, if you lean to one side, say you lean towards being feminine more of the time, you would be considered to be transgenered. The further you lean to that side, the more feminine you feel and the more time you spend en fem, the closer you come to being considered transsexual. If you are truly unsure of where you fit in, and this is a major issue for you, you might want to consider speaking with a therapist before you categorize yourself.

Michelle 2774
02-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Wow, everyone has such good advice....

I try to find a balance, and often I seem to be like 60/40 rather than 50/50.

I enjoy my femme side and usually cater to that part of me, rather than the guy side.

Bree-asaurus
02-14-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm talking with my therapist about this... we've decided it's not really that important to categorize myself, but to find out what makes me happy. When you find out what makes you happy, finding out what category you fit into will be easier.