PDA

View Full Version : TG at school today.

Nicole Erin
02-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Well sorta, I guess.
I was not able to do the service but my wife went to my school for a pedicure.
There was a guy right next to her getting one, some manly man looking type. She said he was getting this bright red nailpolish. I did not see this client, I was back in the classroom practicing some haircutting on mannequin heads.

I thought that was kind of messed up.
I mean some manly guy in there getting bright red nail polish with the pedicure?
Any self-respecting TG knows that red is for beginners and should use a shade of purple.

Marcie4you
02-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Sorry, no newbe, but I happen to know, guys like red!

Andy66
02-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Red is a fabulous color for toenails, silly. Mine are red right now. Besides, it's Valentine's day. :tongueout:

jenny01
02-14-2010, 02:21 AM
My first pedicure was orange. I loved it!

KandisTX
02-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Mine are actually more of a fuschia color right now from the last pedicure I got ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Christina Horton
02-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Men......RED......FIRE ENGINE......SPORTS CARS......FIRE HIDRENTS......BLOODY MOVIES......VALINTINES DAY......E.T.C. So I think for a manly man it is fine for red and for a experienced CDer red is also fine. I lone red nails. So if YOU don't like red well that's your chose hun.

Tamara Croft
02-14-2010, 12:13 PM
What's wrong with red :slap: My toe nails are red dammit... and I've been a Beauty Therapist for 7 years :raspp:

Staci G
02-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Gotta love red toes, SEXXXXXY!!!! I am always doing mine red or at least pink/fushia. I'm not too new to the CD world, so I guess this authorizes me to wear red right? Anyway he was bold to go in there all manly manish huh.

Amy Lynn3
02-14-2010, 12:52 PM
I think Nicole is just playing with words. She knows toenails can be any color desired and especially red, of which is my prefered color.

Alice B
02-14-2010, 01:13 PM
I like red, have always liked red and will most likely wear red most of the time, Like now. Mine are a bright red and even my wife likes the color.

Nicole Erin
02-14-2010, 01:52 PM
off shades of red are fine but pure red?
Gyod am I alone in not liking it?

I have to be purple toenail bear.

Andy66
02-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I think it's called Chinese Red. Love it. :bs:

Tamara Croft
02-14-2010, 03:36 PM
I've got fire engine red and red blood ;)

KimberlyJo
02-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Gyod am I alone in not liking it?

I have to be purple toenail bear.

I like dark red, but I actually agree...can't stand plain old red. Mah toenails are purple right now, :heehee:

alexmarie
02-14-2010, 04:44 PM
I like red. My toes are red right now

Debra Jane
02-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Depends on your personal preference I guess, I prefer a darker red and I'm usually wearing something in a burgandy shade, must have a metallic sparkle though.

:2c:

Prissy Linda
02-14-2010, 05:44 PM
I love red nail polish!!!!

msniki48
02-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Nicole,

I'm sorry, but to me Red is the classic! Karen always goes to the pinks and mauve tones...but for dress up! gotta be the classic....especially with the LBD.:daydreaming:

ahhhhh if i was only going our tonight:heehee:

Jamie001
02-15-2010, 09:46 AM
I love red polish on my toes and my toenails are always some shade of "Hooker Red" and whenever I am not at work are on display in women's sandals when I am in my normal male/Gender-Queer mode. My red toenails and fem hair cuts are a signature part of my look. I get pedicures every two weeks in a nail salon and am treated as one of the girls. The nail salon is a very relaxing experience because all I have to do is be a girl and that comes natural. There is something about looking down and seeing your ten pretty red toenails that really makes you feel like a girl.

SuzanneBender
02-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Nicole is right ladies. Colors are shades and not just colors. Red is not red and can never be red at least in Womanville. The one exception is the lady in Red that Chris Deburg sang about, but then he is a guy singing about the lady in "red". She would have been the lady in Rose if a woman had written the song. Passion, Bright Mauve, Crimson, Rose, Tomato, Deep Blush, Dog Tounge Pink, but not Red! I know Nicole and I can not be the only gals on this thread that paid attention to the big box of crayons.

Whew! Now I have that out of my system all I can say is Pedi's Rock! I need to see if I can get an appointment this afternoon for one. I think I will go with a shade of red in honor of this thread. :hugs: