PDA

View Full Version : Just whining.

Brynna M
02-14-2010, 12:37 AM
I feel the need to whine and in this case here is about the only place i can whine about this topic.

My interest in crossdressing peaks and ebs kinda randomly and lately i'm in one of my more interested periods. I will always admire beautiful women of all kinds but my desire to emulate them comes and goes.

The problem is my live-in girlfriend is not accepting. She's more important to me that dressing but that doesn't change who I am.

I wish I could share how I feel with her but that would just be a mess of accusations and anxiety. I believe that whatever she is afraid of is unfounded. I'm am neither transsexual nor homosexual. I have no desire to dress full time and I will always spend more time in guy mode because that's where more of my life (including her) is. So, lacking her acceptance or tolerance I am left with few outlets for my crossdressing desires and that leaves me frustrated and try not to be resentful.

I honestly think it would be fun for both of us if me and my S.O. were to be part-time girlfriends, but for the foreseeable future thats not in the cards. Oh well.

If you read this thanks for "listening"

Persephone
02-14-2010, 01:40 AM
The problem is my live-in girlfriend is not accepting. She's more important to me that dressing but that doesn't change who I am.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I hope that you will understand that I'm replying with the utmost of concern for you.

I assume you accept her for who she is, or, at least, you accept those parts of her that she has allowed you to see so far, then why should you tolerate her decision not to fully accept you?

In the long run, anyone who cannot accept you for who you are will change from being a live-in girlfriend to being a millstone around your neck, if, that is, you and she stay together for any length of time.

Lorileah
02-14-2010, 02:08 AM
:yt: Talk. You need to get to a position where you can be happy and she can be happy. One person who controls the relationship will eventually make the other person very unhappy.

NatashaCD
02-14-2010, 02:56 AM
:yt: Talk. You need to get to a position where you can be happy and she can be happy. One person who controls the relationship will eventually make the other person very unhappy.

These are the true'st words I have ever heard and i do know as even i have experience in this field although i told my ex about my crossdressing even b4 we met but in the end she wanted me as a guy all the time and i wassnt going to bend to her every will and be a ball and chain so i had to end it

Samantha_Smile
02-14-2010, 06:53 AM
The more I read threads like this, the luckier I feel.

When my fiance found out about my dressing, she commented

"I need to accept this, because I know it's not going away... If I can't accept it I will lose you, and I can't imagine my life without you"
(I get a lump in my throat just typing that).

Wbradm, you need to educate your good lady on this subject properly. She needs to understand that this isn't going to just disappear, you are who you are.
I have many interest cars, guitars, computer harware etc etc.
Emma loves the creative musical side of me, but gets bored stiff when I try to tell her about power gains that can be achieved from a ported and polished 16v cylinder head.
But she doesn't try to block out the cars from my life, she doesn't try to silence who I am.
While myself and Emma both agree life would be easier if I was 'normal', neither of us try to repress my urges either.
Were just going with the flow. In this respect, I feel my lady accepts me.

Your girl really only has a limited number of options.
-Total acceptance through education
-Tollerance but dislike for it
-Denial
-End of relationship

There may be more options which combine the above, but they are basically all she has.

This is a part of you. And while your interest peaks and troughs... It does still peak...
She needs to understand that you are who you are.
It's so sad that the subject is a deal breaker for so many couples, but honesty and education, as I have learned, are key.

Brynna M
02-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Thank you ladies. :) appreciate that comments.

I know my S.O. and I need to discuss this further. That is going to be difficult but necessary. :(

Thanks for the support.