PDA

View Full Version : New meaning to in the closet...

Kiera
08-09-2005, 11:09 AM
This weekend started off very nicely. My SO decided that we needed to have a housecleaning "party". Not that cleaning the house is necessarily that much fun, but when she mentioned that I should dress first, the cleaning part became loads more fun. Anyway, we got thru most of the laundry, and the kitchen, dishes and such, and we had both had about enough cleaning for the day. After that, we just sat on the couch having mixed drinks and watching tv together. We live in a very small house and none of the rooms have any doors. It can be very unerving being dressed in the house at times and expecially when an unexpected visitor arrives. As one did this weekend. I was sitting on the couch when suddenly we heard a loud knock on the front door. I was completely dressed, makeup clothes, hair... whole nine yards. I never moved so fast in my life! As I sprung off the couch, I flipped the ash tray, filled with my lipstick covered cig butts I ran into the bathroom and went to the only place in the house that has somewhat of a door. The closet in the bathroom. The door on the closet doesnt close all the way and there is no handle or doorknob. Only two horizontal pieces of wood used to frame the fragile door. The top of the door doesnt even close all the way. Anyway, I was rushing out of the room, my SO told me that it was one of my closest friends at the door so I wispered that she tell him I was gone and would not be back for some time. Listening as best I could from the closet I heard her answer the door. He had been drinking and kind of invited himself into the house as he just kept talking. I could hear murmurs of the conversation going on in the other room but could not tell what was being said. A few minutes later I hear a noise in the bathroom and the light came on. My heart stopped. Here I am my hair in pigtails, wearing a short pleated denim mini, a long sleeve off the shoulder blouse, thigh high stockings, and my black heels standing in the closet with nothing between me and whoever went into the bathroom but a shabby mis-shapen door with no handle. Luckily it was my SO who came in to give me an update on the fact that my friend was not leaving! He just kept talking and talking because he had been drinking and she didnt know what to say to politely make him leave. When she pulled open the door I think my heart almost stopped. I was sooo relieved to see it was her, but since I was so afraid that he might come around the corner, I said nothing and urged her to push the door shut again. Time went by and the heat from standing in the closet was making me feel weak in the knees. Has anyone stood in one spot for about an hour? Very uncomfortable! Especially in heels! So back to the story. Once again my SO came into the bathroom and left and then a few minutes later I hear my friend moving closer, talking loudly as he moved though the house. The light came on and he had to use the facilities! I was standing not more than two feet away from him and totally shaking from head to toe! My god! (I am shaking just trynig to type this!) Luckily he did not notice me in the closet most likely because he had been drinking and soon went back into the living room. A few more minutes passed and I heard the front door open and close once again and my SO came to retrive me from my hiding place. What a weekend...
Kiera :eek:

Jasmine Marrie
08-09-2005, 11:15 AM
it sounds kinda of scarry where you ok

HaleyPink2000
08-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Thats was one wild time I bet. I can feel my heart beating just thinking of it.
It will be so nice when I retire. Then I won't give a darn who knows. But till then it's my retirement I have worked for all these years. If they found out , yeah I'd be done. Fired, out of a job.

I can just feel every moment of your story and Believe me, Big time sharing your shoes. *smile

Haley:)

BethCD
08-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Kiera, I had a similar one. My wife and I were putting together a computer desk. I was dressed all the way. We were having a good time when my son came home early. Nowhere to run or hide, so I dove behind the partially completed desk. He walked past the room, wife sterred him away. I dove into the room's tiny closet. He eventually ( 10 minutes later, seemed like 10 hours :eek: ) took a shower and I escaped.
Scary stuff, eh?

Beth :D

Mia001
08-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Hi,

Get yourself some doors. :)

Mark.

Kiera
08-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks Jasmine, yes I am fine. Just took a couple more drinks to calm my nerves. At one point I seriously considered "coming out of the closet" it was sooooo Hot! but of course I didnt.... :nerves:
Kiera

Kiera
08-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Doors would be nice Marko, dont have the cash for renovations right now though....

Deborah
08-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks Jasmine, yes I am fine. Just took a couple more drinks to calm my nerves. At one point I seriously considered "coming out of the closet" it was sooooo Hot! but of course I didnt.... :nerves:
Kiera

Well if he was drunk he may have seen you as a beautiful women and gave you a big kiss.;)

Kiera
08-09-2005, 12:14 PM
maybe... but if that happened my gf would have kicked his butt! and we wouldnt want to incite violence now would we?

Deborah
08-09-2005, 12:17 PM
maybe... but if that happened my gf would have kicked his butt! and we wouldnt want to incite violence now would we?

LOL no of course not. Would have been interesting though (if he saw you as a women.)

Kiera
08-09-2005, 12:20 PM
yes very interesting, but way to scary. I might be able to pass, but my voice would have definitly given me away! :D

Wendy me
08-09-2005, 02:01 PM
all too mutch funny and real....oh the rush of beeing a cd...............

Phoebe Reece
08-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Great story Kiera!

Before our children were born, major housecleaning or refrigerator defrosting was a good excuse for me to get dressed up. I guess I had seen too many episodes of "Leave It To Beaver" with June Cleaver cleaning house in a dress and heels. LOL. I had some close calls in those days, but nothing like what you went through.
You might want to put a chain lock on your front door so no one will just push their way in.

xam
08-09-2005, 10:10 PM
what an experience!

arula
08-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Doors would be nice Marko, dont have the cash for renovations right now though....

Thats too scary Kiera, I'm coming down to replace the door, but in drag. :p

uknowhoo
08-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Ah, the things we do for love... of dressing.

Thanx for sharing your story, quite a doozy.

I always did like a happy ending.

Kiera
08-10-2005, 08:17 AM
Lucky for me, the front door locks automatically when it closes, otherwise Id have surely been caught before now... :eek:

Jenny Beth
08-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Great story, that would have made a pretty good suspence scene in a movie. Women have hidden in closets before but not quite like this.....too close. Had that been me when it was over I'd have dropped into the sofa with a bottle of scotch or something and let the heart rate drop.

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 10:59 AM
you did the same thing i would have done but my house has doors and he could have oticed there was somthing wrong because my bras, panties, skirts, and the rest of my female clotheing,(not to mention my breast forms and wigs along with other cd stuff) are all over the rooms some of the bras and teddys are way to small to ever fit my girlfriend.

Julie York
08-10-2005, 12:51 PM
In the early 17th century it was illegal to crossdress so people built special hiding holes in the house, just in case they were caught by surprise. They were very cleverly disguised behind wardobes and under stairs with false panels. And then if someone burst in unexpectedly they could hide......

No hang on a minute.....That's Catholics.

Still.....it's worth a thought.

:D

Elysia
08-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Well recounted. That must have been nerve racking. I must remember to be thankful for the doors in my house. It’s easy to take such things for granted… now I come to think of it I also glad no one wants to burn me at a stake… do they? I hope not… but of course, no one expects the… I won’t go there.

Kiera
08-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Catholics...... CDs some are one and the same......

Pamela girl
08-11-2005, 01:51 PM
That is an awsome story. I'm sure you are still shaking from that but I'm also sure it will be one of your favorite memories, Kind of like one of mine where I was at my computer desk wearing a denim miniskirt and my brother walked in. I wasn't fully dressed just wearing the denim miniskirt instead of shorts, he sat down and talked for what seemed like forever and I never moved my legs from under the desk. He left after a while and then I could move.
Maybey I'm the only one like this but while you were hiding did you have to pee? and thought you werent going to be able to wait?

Kiera
08-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Yes, Pamela I did. I seriously considered trying to sneak out and use the facillities. But I didnt. I have a very small house and any noise would have been heard in the other room. Just seemed tooooo risky! :thumbsdn:
Kiera