PDA

View Full Version : Using the ladies rest room

LauraCassidy
02-14-2010, 10:32 AM
I know this topic comes up now and again but I'm still confused! Can you be arrested and charged if you use the ladies toilet while cross-dressed????? Does anybody have a serious answer to this question?

I would imagine myself (quite apart from passing or not) that the more you appear to be attempting to look feminine (rather than a pervy chancer) like wearing makeup, pantyhose, skirt, stilettos, handbag, other lady-stuff, the more likely that you will just be ignored/accepted by the GGs in the room with you?

Now, if I were to go into the ladies in my normal drab wear the GGs would have me evicted fairly quickly, right?

Actually, has anybody been approached while in the ladies and screemed at or asked to get out?

Laura

Tanya83
02-14-2010, 10:49 AM
I wonder the same thing. This is one major concern of mine when it comes to going somewhere in cd mode. I was just hoping to find a family restroom. Though I'm pretty sure I'd be limited in places that have those.

Kate Simmons
02-14-2010, 10:55 AM
What else would a lady use? Bottom line is common sense is the rule of thumb Hon.:)

Christina Horton
02-14-2010, 11:10 AM
When I'M out I use the ladies room all the time and have never had a prob. And yes if your dressed as a women

1) How would they know your NOT going through SRS and you have to CD for a year or so before you get a sex change , right

2) They don't know you don't dresses as a women all the time and need to use it when your out.

3) No it's not against the law to dresses as a women in most places.

If you want to know for sure you will have to find the law where you are. I think you can look it up on the computer for you local area.

I have read one or two stories of some women freaking out but nothing bad.
So don't worrie about it you WILL be fine even in red neck town....

Billijo49504
02-14-2010, 11:36 AM
I believe that it depends on what state you live in. Somewhere I saw a list of states, and what their policy was, but I can't find it now. Good luck and happy peeing..:D..BJ

Cheryl T
02-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Check your state laws on the legality.
In NJ there is an anti-discrimination law and since it was enacted I know that at least one major chain (Macy's) has a posted sign by the restrooms stating this law.
They are very cd-friendly and it starts at the top it seems.

My friends and I have been out lots of places in both Pa and NJ and always use the ladies room...can't imagine the guys reaction if I did otherwise...and I don't want to find out. To date we have had no negative reactions or situations.

There are limited "unisex" restrooms around. The most predominant that I am aware of are on the NY Thruway where almost every rest area has one.

Hope that helps...

msginaadoll
02-14-2010, 11:54 AM
I would believe in most places it is illegal to use the womens restroom as a man. This may vary from city to city, etc. When I am dressed I do use the womens restroom and never have run into any problems. However I know that this could be an issue. Also I really dont believe that if you used the mens restroom while dressed there would really be any issue. Sure you may get some strange looks and maybe some mutterings under the breath. In most cases I cant imagine any problems, in fact I believe more likely to run into problems using womens facilities, especially if children are present.

Tamara Croft
02-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Please use the search facility and search the board for open threads already discussing this.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123548

Thread closed.