PDA

View Full Version : Shopping & Meeting

MarcieBflo
02-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Hi Girls,

Wanted to get a new outfit for the monthly meeting of the "Buffalo Belles", a locale TG/TV/CD organization. This would only my second meeting to attend. A member posted that Kohl's had some really killer sales going on. So yesterday afternoon (sat) the day before Valentines day I went to Kohl's. It was very busy, tons of fem clothes & sales YES!!!!. So after shopping awhile I found a skirt & top I loved. Skirt & blouse in hand was still looking around, when a SA nicely asked if I needed help. I said something like " well don't really know what I'm looking for, but do you think this skirt & blouse go together?". She took them and looked them over and said "Yes they go together very well, but the skirt is Junior size & the top is womans size, what size is your wife". I said well she's not really my wife, long story short, gave a brief about "her" she showed me some pencil skirts, told her that wanted to get something a little more "sexy" and that the skirt had a elastic band it would fit as she is thin, and if I could return it if it did not. She told me I could return it but I'm sure after our whole conversation she knew it was for me. She was very nice just gave me that " have fun, whatever" look :o Oh well !.
Picked up a bracelet & necklace after that and checked out. Went home, freshened up, makeup, dress-up . . . everything fit great. Then off to the meeting in new outfit . . . :cheer:

Elaine Michelle
02-14-2010, 04:22 PM
That's a nice outfit Marcie.

And congratulations on the successful shopping trip!

Elaine