PDA

View Full Version : A day out...

NV Susan
02-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Yesterday was such a beautiful day I decided to get all dressed up {Make-up wig and all} and take a drive through the desert. I drove up from Vegas toward Pahrump Nv. then turned west toward Death Valley. Anyway while on this very quiet back road I came across two GG on the side of the road with a flat tire. Without thinking I pulled to a stop to lend a hand and as I got out of my SUV, remembered I was en femme, {I just did it without thinking}. I changed their tire {broke a nail} and although they said they were leery of me at first they said they accepted me as "one of the girls" {that could change a tire} after we talked. All in all it was a good day and I made two new girlfriends....

kaitlin
02-14-2010, 03:58 PM
That's just too cool Susan! I have always made it a point to stop and help people when I could. Now that I'm retired I work part time for a wrecker service company, It's such a thrill for me to help people while completely under dressed.

AllieSF
02-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Way to go! I am glad that you did not chicken out. I did that route from Las Vegas to Bakersfield in 2001. A lonely, peaceful and beautiful trip that I would love to do again en femme. I need to add that to my Bucket List with an overnight at Paradise Springs in the Valley.