PDA

View Full Version : "I thought about buying you a skirt"

StaceyJane
02-14-2010, 06:52 PM
This morning my wife gave me a new pair of pajama pants. It was the Simpsons and had little red hearts on it. Very cute and to be honest my old pair of Simpsons pajamas were just about worn out.
So I put on my new pajamas for my wife to see and she commented that the hearts were the same color as the polish I had on my toenails. Very cute right.
Then my wife said "I though about buying you a skirt".
Well that would have been nice too. I told her there's always Father's Day and she suggested Mother's Day for that.

I said that it might have been kind of weird for her to go to the store and explain that the skirt was for her husband. Then she said she didn't know my size anyway.

My wife and I have had some troubles lately but she insists that my crossdressing isn't the reason for them. In fact she has tried to be really supportive of me. Buying a skirt for me would be quite a sign of acceptance

Hopefully someday soon I can get back to everyone to tell about a new skirt my wife has bought for me.

AllieSF
02-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Wow, that sounds great. Now, if we that are looking could find someone that is accepting. Good luck.

Frédérique
02-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Then my wife said "I though about buying you a skirt".

If your wife actually had bought you a skirt, imagine the responses to that thread! She would have become a true heroine to the world of MtF crossdressers. Too bad. Close, but no cigar…:doh:

“But, honey, I’d much prefer a skirt. No, really…” :heehee:

sherri52
02-14-2010, 08:55 PM
If you do get that skirt on Mothers day, you will have alot of making up to do.

Tora
02-14-2010, 08:57 PM
One step at a time. Best wishes on working thing out with the wife. Have her along someday and look at new skirts for both of you. Heck nail polish is not something my bride would dig. She does allow matching long Miss Elaine nylon nightgowns. Mine is my prize, the one who truly keeps our family togeather. We are very proud grandparents.