PDA

View Full Version : Seat belt between the breasts?

lingerieLiz
02-15-2010, 12:32 AM
While driving to the store today was noticing where the seat belt was hitting me and where it hits most women. I'm a 38B "small but the bra doesn't pucker". When I put on my seat belt, even with forms, the belt seems to ride across my breast. It is the breast closest to the buckle. Yet with women it seems to go between the breasts. And with women it doesn't seem to matter as to cup size. I can't figure out if it is seat position, hip width, or what. Anyone have an idea?

I gave a ride to a gg friend the other day. She is slightly taller than I am, but about the same build. Both of us have the same size breasts. Both of us were wearing bras (I'm pretty sure she was anyway) with the same style tops. Yet, the belt laid between her breasts while the belt tended to ride high on mine.

I just find it agravating to have a nice top on and the belt mess it up and ride on top. I've even tried it with rigid foam cups with extra stuffing and it just pulls on the side of the bra cup.

I know this is not the end of world, but sometimes little things are fun to ponder and sometimes agravating.

Sandy Banks
02-15-2010, 12:42 AM
It always fits right between my cups(same size as yours').................:2c:

AllieSF
02-15-2010, 01:07 AM
Some cars have a belt height adjuster on the column behind the front door. if yours has this, give it a try.

Persephone
02-15-2010, 01:16 AM
If I'm not wearing a bra, then most seat belts seem to rub across my breast and it is really irritating and annoying. I keep trying to reposition the seat belt constantly. Even all those little seat belt "adjusters" rarely seem to help and, after a while, even they need constant readjustment.

If I'm wearing a bra, particularly with forms or padded, then the seatbelt seems to rest comfortably between my breasts. As a result, I often wear a bra, regardless of outer clothing, when driving long distances.

Nicole Erin
02-15-2010, 01:49 AM
If it were not for the fact that I still need to get an Indiana DL, I would probably never wear a seatbelt. I just hate the things.

TerryTerri
02-15-2010, 02:02 AM
There a Bass Guitar player named Tal Welkenfold (spelling might not be exact). She's an awesome Bassist and a young girl. She plays bass with her right boob hanging out over her bass and her left boob behind it. For those that appreciate women's breast , it is a pretty sight!

I can't say about the seat belts yet. )o:

There is a local road that has rolling bumps and I refer to it is 'booby bounce road'. When I'm riding down it on my motorcycle, my boobies noticably bounce from the rolling bumps! It Rocks!!!

KimberlyJo
02-15-2010, 03:19 AM
There a Bass Guitar player named Tal Welkenfold (spelling might not be exact). She's an awesome Bassist and a young girl. She plays bass with her right boob hanging out over her bass and her left boob behind it. For those that appreciate women's breast , it is a pretty sight!

Lol, I had to google that :heehee:

Hali
02-15-2010, 06:33 AM
when i wear seat belts they just fall between the breasts the last time i was driving i was telling my GF it felt good and a bit erotic having the seat just between the breasts she said I was being naughty.

Persephone
02-15-2010, 03:16 PM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/TalWilkenfeld.jpg
Is this what you're talking about? If so, I'm puzzled as to where else she could have put them. Doesn't the same thing happen to other woman bassists?

Andrea Renea
02-15-2010, 06:17 PM
When I'm driving, the seatbelt always falls between the breast too.

Sweet Jane
02-15-2010, 06:26 PM
i can't say i've ever noticed...i tend to have my eyes on the road and whats happening around me.....i don't think you should waste heartbeats on this..

Sarah_K
02-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Lol, I had to google that :heehee:

Ditto! :)

sherri52
02-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Always rides in the middle of my 38c