PDA

View Full Version : parts not in a box....

Wendy me
08-09-2005, 01:48 PM
as i become more wendy , less and less parts com out of a box and more of me is me ...the hair is real no wig , leg and boady hair gone and smouth , little boobs but all mine so no forms or pads...growing the nails , so thay stay out not in the box or salon....this use to be a chore to hide so no one would notice..but lattly i just have had the oh fu_k it way of thinking so i don't try to hide anything ...but don't go out of the way to show it eather .......

so those girls that have the little extras do you try to hide them or what??

arula
08-09-2005, 01:57 PM
as i become more wendy , less and less parts com out of a box and more of me is me ...the hair is real no wig , leg and boady hair gone and smouth , little boobs but all mine so no forms or pads...growing the nails , so thay stay out not in the box or salon....this use to be a chore to hide so no one would notice..but lattly i just have had the oh fu_k it way of thinking so i don't try to hide anything ...but don't go out of the way to show it eather .......

so those girls that have the little extras do you try to hide them or what??

I'm a boxed CD. A choice I made some time ago. It's a hidden passion. XO Arula.

Priscilla1018
08-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi Wendy,

Since I don't go out(after all how to explain the beard)I really have no parts out of a box but,my hair is growing quite well and in another year will be past my shoulders,and I make no secret of the parts of my body that are shaved.
Hey,I just remembered,my French perfume,which I always wear,the bottle comes in a box.

Tristen Cox
08-09-2005, 02:04 PM
There's a part I'd like to PUT IN the box ;)

BethCD
08-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Hair is thinning, so that is out.
Have been using nail hardener so my nails can grow out, and it is a bit glossy.
Pluck brows to what I call in between thickness, not guy, yet not real girly.
Have thinned out hair on arms and hands, and legs.
Let my girl walk happen when it happens.
About it for me. ;)

Beth

Ellaine
08-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Four items from their boxes ..and two of them are shoes ;)

The rest is all me, shaved and coiffed and well hung.

Clothes from my rail you tinkers!!! :rolleyes:

:)

kysmet
08-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Although Ericka is mostly in boxes I have to agree with Tristen. There is one part that should be put in a box.

Ericka Jean

RachelDenise
08-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Most all ina box unfortunately. Would love to lose the hair from the neck down and let the boobs go, go , go!

Katie Lynn
08-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I tend to be mostly in the box. Pretty well shaved everywhere though. I dont worry about my legs or any of that, it seems to be the trend around here with all men, so I am never singled out because of it.

Its funny but I could never grow my hair out more than an inch or so on top. Once I go about 2 weeks without a haircut I go crazy. While some real long hair wouldnt be a bother to me, its those months in between that would just drive me insane. Maybe someday, but I doubt it.

DanaJ
08-09-2005, 04:22 PM
My brows are almost always in girlie mode, and I have had permanent gel nails for 11 months now :) From October to April I usually stay waxed....

DanaJ

Bodacious Brenda
08-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Still in the closet, however, the door is open a crack. This is as far out as I've ever been and it has occurred fast but only over the last couple of weeks.
I live on my own so it is pretty easy for me to be whatever, within reason. Today I had deliveries coming and didn't want to scare the pants off the deliverymen so what I had on was hidden or unisex.
I don't think I'll ever be able to come out of the closet with my family.
Luckily, I have a fair complexion and fair hair so while I shave my legs (it isn't immediately apparent), the underarm shaving would be but I do it and I've done it in the past and it has never come up. I recently shaved my moustache (after 20 some years with it) now, that, caused quite a stir (you just can't hide a mustache with foundation). Eyebrows, well they're pretty light and I've trimmed them back a bit. I tried plucking but it made little noticeable difference to the shape just because you can't see them very well anyway.
While I have over the last week worn frillies under my regular clothes or done the unisex thing (say shorts that are women's but are hard to distinguish from men's), I suffer from the always wear clean underwear syndrome (what if you're in an accident).
Wow what a lot of stuff for a simple question, just a motormouth today I guess.
:D

gender_blender
08-09-2005, 07:40 PM
My eyebrows are plucked, my legs and face are clean shaven, my hair is long and shiny (usually worn in a feminine hairstyle), and my nails are usually quite long and well-groomed. If those don't give away the fact that I'm a crossdresser, my clothing selection does. :)

Charlie

Ashley in Virginia
08-09-2005, 07:45 PM

Sometimes, i wish I had a Box....... :p

Sierra
08-09-2005, 07:46 PM
In 100+ degree days I wear C cup bras to tone down things a little.When my kids have friends over the shirt that I use is done carefuly hopeing not to embarass .You should have seen the face and eyes of the neighbor when I wore a white T shirt and no bra on,she acted like she never seen a guy with a set,[my wife was chatting and I was watering].Hell with it...does a set of tits make us bad people? :cool:

Laurie Ann
08-09-2005, 08:57 PM
I am in the box. I wish I was out of the box. I try to keep the little things femme like eyebrows, legs shaved and toe nails painted. I also wear PANTIES(go ahead Tristen say something) under my suit but not much more of an outward appearence.

WandaJones
08-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Wanda is all a 'boxed' CD . (Sigh) ! :cry:

Tristen Cox
08-09-2005, 09:02 PM
I am in the box. I wish I was out of the box. I try to keep the little things femme like eyebrows, legs shaved and toe nails painted. I also wear PANTIES(go ahead Tristen say something) under my suit but not much more of an outward appearence.
*sigh* I need a bigger box :rolleyes: ;)

Wendy me
08-10-2005, 05:15 AM
.Hell with it...does a set of tits make us bad people? :cool:

not at all makes us luckey funny waching some do that dubble take .....

Amanda Leigh
08-10-2005, 12:45 PM
:censor: :shh:

DebbieThomas
08-10-2005, 05:31 PM
not much in my box but old pair of forms which I hope some day I wont need anymore. :rolleyes: my hair is mid back and dyed black. clean shaven from my nose to my toes. my real nails are a 1/4"+ long done in a fem way, todays color is orly soul mate including my toes. brows are plucked and trimed to almost a girly style.

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/personals-1120589630-442010