PDA

View Full Version : enjoying fresh air

marple miss
02-15-2010, 06:47 AM
hi Girls just thot i would let you know what happened to me last nite, i took my car to a nice spot last night by the seaside i was dark. i was dressed in heels short skirt and tights. iwas was enjoying the nice breeze and fresh air when another car pulled in front of me so i slowly walked back to my car. the other car sat for a while and i was hoping they would drive on after a while a guy got out of the car wearing a skirt boots and stockings. i got out of my car and stood a while he then approached me and we had a wonderful chat. it was so good to be able to chat to someone as two girls no nastiness involved. we chatted for about 20mins then went our seperate ways.

Madilyn A.
02-15-2010, 07:23 AM
That was cool. I bet that will be the first of many trips to the same spot as well as many other trips. I think that qualifies as a serendipitus meeting !!...Madilyn

Gillian
02-15-2010, 07:25 AM
That sounds so cool, congratulation to you, I wish I had the courage to do the same kind of things

Teri Jean
02-15-2010, 09:51 AM
Like minds and all that, sweet.

Teri

Karren H
02-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Wow... a coincidence... Or you found "The" designated spot!

texasm31
02-15-2010, 11:59 AM
You are so lucky. The only time I went out, I stood next to my car to have a cigarette after a quick shopping trip and a guy approached and asked if everything was OK with my car or if I needed help. I told him I was just having a cigarette and that everything was fine. It was dark and I am small so I do not think he picked up on it, but I am not sure if I was more afraid that he knew or if I was more afraid as a woman would be in a dark parking lot with a guy approaching. It was an eerie feeling. That was almost 20 years ago and I still remember like it was yesterday.

MimiLee
02-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Thats awesome...what a coincidence! I hope you got that persons contact info, now you'll have a friend to venture out with!

carrie-ann
02-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Wow what a chance meeting maybe you will make some friends with like minded things.

eileendover
02-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Wow... a coincidence... Or you found "The" designated spot!

Karren may be onto something. Go back during the day and make sure there are no "Crossdresser Crossing" signs. :rolleyes:

sherri52
02-15-2010, 07:30 PM
that was awesome, what would have been the odds of that happening.

Patty
02-15-2010, 08:33 PM
I am with Karren

Angie G
02-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Awesome hun.:hugs:
Angie