PDA

View Full Version : Another good day

Gillian
02-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Well,

Everything went to plan and the family departed around 8am as expected and so I have had a wonderful day fully dressed with my full make up on in my favourite outwit of a pale peach bluse and black skirt. I have also been getting the courage up to try and take a picture to show you all and introduce myself properly, I opened a photobucket account as me, Gillian this time, and once I get a decent shot of weather I will, (GULP!) give it a real try.
I do feel embarrassed having seen so many of the beautiful girls who reside here of taking this step, but feel it has to be done.

I have also been trying my new wigs the long brunette has become a firm favourite but the strawberry blond has also been quite an eyeopener it is very Marg Helgenberger (CSI Vegas?) in shade and style and as I adore her it too is going to be a regular in my styles.

Wish me luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

jasmine57
02-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Glad you had a good day. Don't feel like you have to post pics if you're uncomfortable. It took me forever to post a pic. But it didn't stop me from coming here and getting support from all these lovely girls.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-15-2010, 11:48 AM
You lucky girl I love have full day as my female self dressed top to bottem.

kimdl93
02-15-2010, 12:13 PM
I always loved Marg H from CSI... great, natural beauty and so down to earth. Who could be better to emulate!

Gillian
02-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Well here I sit in my drab's just waiting till the morning when,,,,,,,,,,,,,I should get to have a repeat of today, Yipee!!!

sherri52
02-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Good luck Gillian. Don't push yourself to hard, you'll take the pics when your ready.