PDA

View Full Version : Stiletto Dancing

Magickman
02-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Saturday night found me on Valentine's eve, without a date. I was less than pleased with the situation, but set out to rectify my plight.

So, I got cleaned up, and decided to head out to a singles dance party.

I put on a pair of black tights, a black midi length skirt, grabbed a pair of Nine West, 4" stiletto heel ankle boots, and hit the road. Not near home was my destination, but across town, out in the burbs.

Contrary to the worry warts, nobody bothered to beat me up.

In fact, once I was inside the ballroom, an attractive woman walked up to me, and said, "You are looking very nice tonite."

Of course, then, I asked her to dance. Twisting and turning, spinning around, high energy stiletto dancing.

She was one of several women I danced with that night, and none of them complained about my outfit or my stiletto boots.

You fun loving single guys out there might discover that many women are very accepting of a man who is dressed up. I rarely get negative female feedback, myself.

How many of you single guys would get out of the house, and dress up for a public social event? Would you be willing to go dancing in heels and a skirt?

And if you said no, then why not?

Ruth
02-15-2010, 11:42 AM
I have no problem with going out but I don't wear stilettos and I don't dance.
But I'm glad you had fun. Why not post a picture.

Nicole Brown
02-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Count me in, I love to dance while wearing a skirt or dress and 4" heels. I would just hope that I can find a nice gentlemen to dance with..

Karren H
02-15-2010, 12:01 PM
I can't dance naked let alone on heels!! Sigh.. Not that I try to dance naked or anything.. Lol.

Rachel Morley
02-15-2010, 08:59 PM
You fun loving single guys out there might discover that many women are very accepting of a man who is dressed up. I rarely get negative female feedback, myself.
Me neither ... but then again, I'm already married. :D

I think that it's more likely to be accepted especially when you're just a friend to the other perosn, but sometimes it changes things if it's your boyfriend or husband, kinda like a "not in my backyard" type of thing, but of course ... it totally depends on the GG. I know there are plenty out there that are ok with it if you're a nice perosn to begin with. :2c:

karennjcd
02-16-2010, 01:59 AM
Is is possible that you could have "passed" very well, and this woman thought you were another woman (and she was lesbian or bisexual) ??

Karen:D