PDA

View Full Version : Fantacy Fullfilled

Paula Siemen
02-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Last week I was in my home town for several days taking care of some family business. At the conclusion and befor heading home, I decided to fullfill a fantacy that I have had for some time. The fantacy was to go into the Dillards in the mall of my hometown and try on bras in the Lingerie department. Now I know this is no really big deal, as I've done this numeous times in Dillards and many othe stores in Dallas where I now live. But the fantacy of going into this particular Dillards was very strong. Many of my first buying excursions for women's clothing and Lingerie were done here, but I had never actually gone there in full fem and shopped in the lingerie department and tried on bras.

I was wearing a long, full black skirt with a white knit top having a box neck line outlined in black, black knee high stockings, black 4" pumps, a Russet red wig and makeup. I felt I looked pretty fem...enough to pass reasonably well. My home town is rather redneck and I figured I would stand out pretty much, but I never noticed any second looks and everyone just acted like I was a lady.

Well, I first went into a Ross and tried on several dresses. I actually found two, but selected only one to buy, a long winter white sleeveless sheath with a skinny little black belt almost at the empire waist level and a matching bolero jacket. I think it looked pretty nice on me. No one, even other ladies in the changing section of the store even took a second glance at me.

Having bolstered my courage, I then went to the Dillards of my desire. There were few other customers as this was yet early Sunday afternoon. I rode the escalator to the second floor and began to browse the lingerie department. As normal, one of the SAs asked if she could help me. I noted at that time that I was "just browsing". I went to the clearance section and began looking through the marked down bins for bras. I could not find a 38C which I normally wear and can often fill the cups without inserts. All I could find was a pretty lace, Luminar 36D. I've come to dislike the form fitted foam cups that most bras have now, but this was a full lace cupped bra, tan and turquose. I couldn't resist, so I grabbed it. I also picked up several other bras that looked interesting to me and then just walked into the fitting rooms. I found an unoccupied cubical near the back and went in. I took off the knit top and put on the lace bra. It was tight in the band, but fastenable...it did however really squeeze up my breast and fully filled the D cups. I loved it. The SA then asked from outside the cubacl if I needed a bra extender???? So how did she know to ask me that question. To my knowledge, she didn't even know which bras I had taken into the firtting room to try on or their sizes?? I replied no, as I figured if I said yes she would be in there helping me and I didn't know how well she'd take to a CD in the fitting rooms...after all this was my red neck home town.

I finished trying the other bras on just to see how they felt, but being on a strick budget, they did not really appeal to me. I took the lace 36D and exited the fitting rooms going directly to the sales counter. There the SA mentioned what a pretty bra I had selected and I agreed with her mentioning that I was glad to see lace bras comming back as I was tired of the foam cups on all the bras. She inquired about the size and fit of the bra and I said it was tight but would do for me. She again asked if I wanted a bra extender?? I replied no and she finished the cash transaction without further discussion and thanked me for my purchase. I was puzzled over her insistance on a bra extender and finally figured that she had read me and was just being as congenial as she could be to help a guy out in finding a well fitting bra.

I started to leave the store , but decided I had a long drive to make home and should probably use the ladies room which was totally uneventfull without meeting any other ladies there. I finished my business, washed my hands and exited.

My fantacy was truely a fun experience. I now wish I had infited the SA into the fitting cubical with the bra extender to she if she truely read me (surely) or if I really passed as a lady.

Can't wait to go back!

Paula

NV Susan
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Paula, what a very nice story...sounds like you cleared one line from your "bucket list"! I also agree with you on the molded cup bras, I like the natural cup so much more.

Brandi Wyne
02-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Ain't it great? Great experience.

Sally24
02-15-2010, 04:55 PM
She inquired about the size and fit of the bra and I said it was tight but would do for me. She again asked if I wanted a bra extender?? I was puzzled over her insistance on a bra extender and finally figured that she had read me and was just being as congenial as she could be to help a guy out in finding a well fitting bra.
You also might consider that a good SA is trying to get things to fit as well as possible. It's well known that most GGs are wearing a poorly fitting bra. She would have reacted the same way with a GG.

sherri52
02-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Nice story Paula. If you do make it back, try to get the same SA.