PDA

View Full Version : Just supposin......

Deborah Jane
02-15-2010, 04:07 PM
Scientists came up with a drug or an operation that "removed" any urges you had to dress or present as your "femme self"

Would you take it?

My answer......YES!!!!!

TiffanyTgirl
02-15-2010, 04:10 PM
No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. I fthey can make one drug, then they can make another.

Nancy Richards
02-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Yes, if it would take my urge away. But not if it were to make everyone else accept me. This urge bothers me quite a bit.

And that is my :2c: worth.

Kate Simmons
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
There will never be any such drug my friend. There is no rhyme or reason to make such a thing. There is a way to control CDing and that is to make it a conscious choice rather than continue letting it be a compulsion. The road to that is getting in touch with the feelings that drive it, taking ownership of them and integrating them into our overall self. Then we are always the same person no matter how we appear and then it just becomes a choice of costume.:)

Engendered
02-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Chocolate is delicious, but I eat a little bit too much of it. It makes keeping weight down a bit of a chore, but on the other hand it's so yum and I really enjoy it. It keeps me happy and sane. So, you want me to take a drug so that I don't like chocolate anymore?!?!
:eek:

cindychan
02-15-2010, 04:25 PM
So to take away the Cding urge with a drug? I'd say NO. Life would be pretty boring and it would take away my thing that helps make me complete as a whole.

anna kate
02-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Absolutely not!!! I like both sides of me.

Karren H
02-15-2010, 04:42 PM
YES!! In a heart beat!!

SuzanneBender
02-15-2010, 04:49 PM
No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. I fthey can make one drug, then they can make another.

I think I make a better woman than a man. Can I have a drug that takes away any urge I have to belch, fart, scratch the nether regions below my belt line or be totally insensitive to my wife?

Tiffany I like that idea. However, I think that the partial cure is called self confidence.

StaceyJane
02-15-2010, 04:54 PM
I heard that question before and I have given it some thought and the answer is......No.

The fact is I like to wear women's clothes and to express my feminine side. I admit it hasn't always been easy but it's a part of me and I enjoy doing it.

What I would wish is for society to be more accepting of CDer's so I could go out without worry.

sonia_dargency
02-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Scientists came up with a drug or an operation that "removed" any urges you had to dress or present as your "femme self"

Would you take it?

No effing way

1 - I don't believe in drugs and don't take any. magic wands are for fairy tales
2 - Whatever dressing means or however it manifests itself, it is part of a greater quest of personal achievement; no shortcuts will bring a better result.

"conflict is a necessity, without it there is no growth"
- The Art of War - Sun Tzu

Christina Horton
02-15-2010, 05:41 PM
For me NOT A FU@$ING CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!EVER!!!!!! I love CDing and would never want to stop for any reason.

Thalia
02-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Would I take it? Unequivocably YES

thechic
02-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Hi there

Yes,In a heart beat, boy would that make life easier to deal with.I would love an uncomplicated life.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44936757@N07/

Geneva :hugs:

MarcellaMcNul
02-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Yes I would.Anything to life less complicated.

Frédérique
02-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Scientists came up with a drug or an operation that "removed" any urges you had to dress or present as your "femme self" Would you take it?

Oh, sure, followed by a cyanide pill, because life wouldn’t be worth living any more…:eek:

Some of us enjoy doing this, you know! :battingeyelashes:

Stephenie S
02-15-2010, 06:25 PM
This is the classic blue pill, pink pill question. It's been beat to death here on the forum.

Heather Daniels
02-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes

sherri52
02-15-2010, 06:45 PM
No. I like my femme self and would rather keep my urges. I still like being a man as well. I may spend more time enfemme but I like to be both, just catering toward the fem side.

Babette
02-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Why on Earth should I take anything that will effectively turn me into a zombie! I would no more take a drug to change who I am than volunteer for a frontal lobotomy. It's taken me a long time to reach my level of contentment and I am quite happy to stay at this level. Besides, the women's apparel industries would miss my support.

Babette

Sweet Jane
02-15-2010, 06:47 PM
yes...i've always said yes to this type of question.....life must be a hell of a lot less complicated by staying within your birth gender, and i'd love a less complicated life.

Engendered
02-15-2010, 06:57 PM
I know I've already posted, but I just wanted to say No again. :)
It distresses me the number of people who don't see this as a positive aspect of their lives. Oh well.

BrendaAlexandra
02-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Yes I would. Life would be less complicated and I'd save a small fortune by not having to maintain a dual wardrobe.

Lucy_Bella
02-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Not just yes .....BUT HELL YES!!

Andy66
02-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Just an observation... It seems like the majority of people with a lot of posts on this forum are saying no, and a lot of people who haven't posted a lot are saying yes. Co-inky-dinky? :thinking:

sarah_alexander
02-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Absolutely not!

HannahF6
02-15-2010, 08:08 PM
I absolutely love dressing en femme and do it whenever I can. It complicates life a lot and so yes, if I could take a pill and suddenly the urge to crossdress vanished, that would be wonderful.

Hannah

PetiteDuality
02-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Another YES for me...

JulieK1980
02-15-2010, 08:12 PM
I wouldn't change that part of me for anything! :D

AmandaM
02-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Most of my issues arise from what I am, and my inability to make my two halves jive, or the inability to choose one over the other. So, if I could be all man or all woman, give me the pill.

Sarah Doepner
02-15-2010, 08:22 PM
The female side of me says "make a committment, one way or the other." The male side of me says "Let me get back to you about that."

I really enjoy the experience and when I'm in the middle of it, it is so comfortable, so nice and natural that I would politely say No thank you. There are times when that urge is a real distraction and interfers with my attention to things that are very important in my life. At those times I would grab it from your hand and take it with a smile.

It looks like I would probably come down on the yes side, but I might just take the pill and put it my pocket for later.

Susan G
02-15-2010, 08:28 PM
I would NEVER take the pill, I have No regrets, I accept who I am.......

Samantha B L
02-15-2010, 08:47 PM
They'd have to get a court order or call the cops to make me take a thing like that. It sounds like something that they'd come up with in a society like the one in Animal Farm or Fahrenheit 451. Many of you girls who are my freinds are saying you'd take such a drug. Look,please,you shouldn't regret being crossdressers. You know,how many people out of thousands and millions get to be big league ball players or U.S. Senators or action picture leading men in Hollywood. Almost nobody. Not to be nasty but what did you expect? Somehow,someway,nature gave you crossdressing and it does bring inconveniences and obstacles all it's own. I mean,there are people in my life who would be a major nuicanse and even worse if they knew about me. It could be worse. I could lose my arms and legs in an accident or be bedridden with polio or parkinson's. I could also have some sort of illness,accident or mishap that killed me before I was 50. Instead fate permits me to live a long time and have tremendous fun.
"And there are some evil others who will tell you everything is just dirt"
-The Velvet Underground(1970

Angie G
02-15-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm with Tiffany. And No I wouldn't take such a drug. It would be like killing a part of me.The part I love being.:hugs:
Angie

Danielle76
02-15-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't dress up much these days, but the few times I do, I usually enjoy it quite a bit. However, even taking that into account, if I could just switch off that part of my brain and eliminate any desire to ever crossdress again? I would definitely do it. It would definitely make life much simpler, and eliminate the stress of worrying that the wife will find my stash...

erika130
02-15-2010, 10:25 PM
No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. If they can make one drug, then they can make another.

:yt:
Wow that's exactly what I was thinking as I read this.
I would much prefer a drug for everyone else to just accept us, because then, dressing and presenting ourselves in our "femme selves" would be ok, and that, after all, is what I would be happy with!

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Crossdressing is the expression of part of my personality. If such a pill existed, it would have to remove the feminine traits from my personality in order to remove the crossdressing. That means that I would be a completely different person.

I may not always like being who I am, but I'd prefer that to becoming someone entirely different. The answer is an emphatic no.

Lara Smith
02-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Never!

Ashley B
02-16-2010, 02:53 AM
Since we're talking about pills, or magic wands, or other fantasy items that can change things about ourselves, if there was a way to instantly swap me from male to 100% female I would take it without even looking back. This is assuming that in my magical world, choosing this option would make it as if I had been born and grew up female.

As to whether I would take medicine, or get surgery, or have a gender wizard cast an enchantment on me to stop the urges I get to express my feminine side, that's a harder question. I've thought about it a lot, and the idea does have some positives for me. Even though intellectually I know it shouldn't, having these urges makes me feel like I'm weird or somehow messed up. It would also make things simpler; for example when I saw a beautiful woman I wouldn't have to try to figure out whether I find her attractive because I am attracted or because I am jealous and wish I were her.

On the other hand, there are definite negatives to this solution as well. Despite feeling like it's not quite right, dressing up makes me very happy. I can't articulate it, but even though not having the urge to crossdress would make things easier, I am not willing to give it up. To use a cliche, it's not something I know with my head, it's more of an emotions thing. I think it would leave me feeling a bit empty.

To sum up, at this point in my life I believe I would turn down this magical "fix." For reasons that I don't know how to put into words, losing crossdressing is something that I'm not willing to do, even if it would make my life simpler. Maybe sometime down the road I'll have a different answer, but for now I'll stick with this one.

Sheila
02-16-2010, 02:57 AM
the interesting thing about the pill for some is that you want others to take the pill too accept you ................ why not you to take the pill to accept who you are, so many off you don't .which is where a lot of the problems come in.

Nice to see you back in post Debs :D .............. and if such a pill or op were available I would prefer you not to take either,, but it would be your decision in the end, it would have to be hun it's your life, your choices all that I would ask is that you be happy with which ever choice you made, as with any choice you make in life, if the option was available it would effect others in your life :hugs::love:

Frédérique
02-16-2010, 07:54 AM
Just an observation... It seems like the majority of people with a lot of posts on this forum are saying no, and a lot of people who haven't posted a lot are saying yes. Co-inky-dinky?

What a co-inky-dink, indeed...:heehee:

How about a drug or an operation that would remove all unpleasant residual male tendencies, or am I doing just fine without it? Please, no side effects! If you build her, he will go away (if you want him to)…:clap:

Samantha_Smile
02-16-2010, 07:55 AM
While total global acceptance would be nice, it's just as unlikely as this pill you speak of.

I'd take the pill.
As my life stands right now, I have it pretty good. I have an accepting GF and a place of my own, but we both agree life would be easier if I didn't dress.
If I could be normal... whatever that is.

So yes... gimme the drugs! :D

It's not that I don't enjoy dressing, but have other things in my life that I find just as enjoyable and fulfilling, so if I didn't have the urge, I wouldn't miss it I guess.

allisonrn06
02-16-2010, 08:01 AM
No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. .

I agree with Tiffany, I wouldn't want to stop being fem, just have evryone else accept it, so I could express myself freely.

Stephanie Stephens
02-16-2010, 09:00 AM
YES... I did not choose to be this way and life would be much easier without this.

Mary Jane
02-16-2010, 09:13 AM
NO !!! I enjoy dressing.

countrygirl
02-16-2010, 09:16 AM
no....

aggi123
02-16-2010, 09:20 AM
I guess they would make a pill to abolish homosexuality, racism, sexism, etc, etc, etc...too. you get the point =P

I wonder which pill would come first? I pill like that would definitely put an end of the world heading in the right direction of tolerance and acceptance.

No, I would not take that pill. It would be the complete wrong direction we want society headed.

EnglishRose
02-16-2010, 09:39 AM
No. Why deny what is inside and real? :)

kimdl93
02-16-2010, 09:43 AM
No, I wouldn't want to quit dressing or give up this part of myself. I like myself, I love the clothes and love the special bond I have with my SO as a result!

dutch-anita
02-16-2010, 02:45 PM
NO WAY, love to dress

MargaretJ
02-16-2010, 03:00 PM
No. If you answered yes, why not just stop?

annomusE
02-16-2010, 03:02 PM
I would take the pill some days and other days I wouldn't... days that I am alone and am going to spend too much time thinking I would take the pill no questions asked... the days I am with my lovely girl then I would have to think considering we like to play around when I am dressed up

diannecourtney
02-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I could not swallow such a pill, it would deprive me oa few pleasures that a man can enjoy.

sonna
02-17-2010, 12:16 PM

Beautifully said Completely agree

Trycia
02-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Absolutely positively 100% yes

Thalia
02-17-2010, 12:55 PM
I think what most are missing here is that if the "pill" removed all urges to crossdress, then no one would be missing anything. I don't get the "zombie" comment.

Rachaelb64
02-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Today my answer is No.

Five years ago my answer would been yes.

There difference between now & then I've come to accept myself ;)

Roberta Lynn
02-17-2010, 01:34 PM
I'll echo Rachaelb64s answer.
Today it would be no. I enjoy this part of myself. Now if it was available back when I was a teenager I would have taken it . My life would have been a lot less complicated.

The question is, what else that is me would I also lose?

Tomara
02-17-2010, 01:35 PM
No !
Now that I have accepted myself I enjoy the cross dresser part of me , so no I wouldn't change that.
Tomara

Loni
02-17-2010, 01:47 PM
no...i do not like drugs.

parden me while i go take my daily pills.:eek:

i enjoy having lovley things, sad i must hide them from friends. but they would be better off making a pill that all the outhers must take..(kinda like the h1v1..or what ever that was :doh:). this pill would make all the rest of the world accept crossdressers.:daydreaming:

loni

NatashaCD
02-17-2010, 01:54 PM
I would take the pill.............................................. ..................And throw it in the bloody fireplace Why the hell make such a pill I love the person that I am I am enjoying both sides of life and its great!!!!!!

Mary Morgan
02-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Not even if it would help the Space program!

Rianna Humble
02-17-2010, 03:30 PM
It would be worse than a death sentence. Even though I spent 48 years denying and trying to hide from my true nature, losing my transgender would tear out the very heart of who I am and make it totally impossible for me to live with what remained of myself.

I have generally been too much of a coward to go through with ending my existence (it wasn't a life) although I have hidden behind the effect on others, but such a pill would IMNSHO overcome that cowardice.

There may be a coincidence between number of posts and reaction to this question, but my answer would still have been the same when I made my first post on this forum - I don't want to lose that which makes me human.

I think what most are missing here is that if the "pill" removed all urges to crossdress, then no one would be missing anything.

The urge to crossdress is only one tiny part of what makes me human. It is all the personality traits that go with the femme side of myself that would be missed, and in going missing would deprive me of my humanity.

Sewing_Sophie
02-17-2010, 03:50 PM
No.

Hmmm, now if there was a pill that brought the urges on, I'd be tempted. Having gone to all of the trouble of accepting that my subconscious wants me dressed as a woman from time to time, I've got to really quite like it, to the point of actually being mildly annoyed at just how much of the time my subconscious wants me dressed as a man.

Lucy_Bella
02-17-2010, 04:04 PM
No. If you answered yes, why not just stop?

Silly,

The chances of stopping are much more higher than such a pill to exist, that's like asking me to stop breathing.

RylieCD
02-17-2010, 05:25 PM
YES, even though i am startting to accept this part of me, a pill to get rid of all the urges may also help feel right in ones body?? and I sure the family would be pushing it down my throat, LOL

eluuzion
02-17-2010, 05:52 PM
No, I would just adopt another equally socially unaccepable behavior. In my young and wild days, I tried about every drug that exists, and none of them worked exactly like they were suppose to. hehhe. It would surely have some negative side effects, like impotence.

Not only that, but I would not be on these forums anymore, and have even more free time than I do now. People with my kind of personality that are single & live alone get into far too much trouble in their spare time.

Nicola2876
02-17-2010, 06:03 PM
I can understand if people say yes because of the problems it can cause but imagine not wearing skirts and heels and tights etc.... No, even though cding could possibly ruin my marraige I still want to do it

SusieK
02-17-2010, 06:08 PM
No,
I enjoy this as an important part of who I am.

I also don't think I would want a pill to make society more accepting - we are all products of the society we find ourselves in - to change society would be to change the urge and the experience. Having something different about me is something I hold very dear. It gives me a sense of uniqueness (present company notwithstanding) in a world of stereotypes and conformity.

Imogen_Mann
02-17-2010, 06:14 PM
That's a HELL no !

Ruth
02-17-2010, 06:29 PM
I think it's dangerous in principle to have pills that would radically and permanently alter behaviour. If such a pill for CDing came along it would no doubt be only one of a whole range, and these would inevitably fall into the hands of those who would administer them 'for our own good'.
So, nice thought in many ways, but in the real world it would be a nightmare.

Joy3
02-17-2010, 06:52 PM
I would take it in a heartbeat. However, if I could take a pill that would make me truly a girl I would prefer that!