PDA

View Full Version : A weekend as Brandi

Brandi Wyne
02-15-2010, 04:15 PM
So many of you already go out easily and I am always trying to find the situation where I can just go out as Brandi. Well, last week and weekend did see me out and about.

Tuesday I dressed and had lunch with a couple of girls from Conn. who were down here for the fine weather. It was just great and we hit it off pretty well. I invited them back down on the weekend to go to a CD/TG friendly club. Wednesday I dressed and my daughter and I went out together to have a lunch and do a bit of shoe shopping. I bought a pair of absolutely darling heels and planned to use them on the weekend. Thursday I went out in drab and bought a pair of capri pants and a top for one of my skirts. Friday, I met one of my very special girl friends( from Punta Gorda, FL) and we had drinks and a bite to eat at a restaurant/lounge. Then, we went to a local club that's CD friendly and met some of the other girls there. All I can say is it was just great to be Brandi and be out with all my girl friends. Saturday was a day for Brandi to do some shopping for little things like nylons for the evening, lotion for my freshly shaved legs and a couple of other litte items.

I ended up at a local Denny's for lunch and it was quite busy. I sat there on the bench with other folks and no one batted an eye at me. In fact, one guy said, "Maam, let me move over so you have some leg room." The Hostess then said, "Maam, follow me to your booth." I had a terrific lunch(a salad with cranberries, pecans, chicken and bacon over spinich leaves. Saturday afternoon was about primping for the evening. I had plans to meet two other girls, whom I'd never met, and go to supper together at a nice, local restaurant. It was great and we all enjoyed ourselves.

Well, Sunday morning found me feeling kind of let down as I'd have to go back to the drab world again. But it was FUN!!! I plan on doing it again as soon as I can arrange it.

Hugs to you all,

Mandy Burgundy
02-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Glad you had a positive experience. Its situations like this that make you look forward to doing it again.

ReneeT
02-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Brandi,

It sounds like you had a great time. You go, girl!

sherri52
02-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Brandi: That was an awesome week. You were busy all week long as Brandi, must have been alot of fun.

ArleneRaquel
02-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Brandi - Im glad u had a great time. :)

geri-tg.
02-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Got your P.M. always good to hear from. WOW what week of out and about. You are becoming very brave and very passible. Chat soon thanks for sharing.
HUGS Geri :battingeyelashes: