PDA

View Full Version : Starting to wonder if this site is really for me.

heathr1
08-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I still haven't worn anything apart from a lipstick, (very briefly) for weeks on end and to be honest the desire is fading.

Tamara Croft
08-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Heathr, there are some girlz here that haven't dress for years. You aren't alone and I'm sure there are many here that have been through the same thing you are going through now. Everyone that joins here sometimes feel they don't belong, but in our eyes they do. Once your here...... we don't let you leave :lol:

:hugs:

LaceLuvr
08-09-2005, 04:56 PM
:flirt: yep we've got you now :) don't worry everyone fits in here, your not likely to find a more understanding, open-minded, or great group of people to talk to or just hang out online with.

LouiseCassell
08-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Heathr, there are some girlz here that haven't dress for years. You aren't alone and I'm sure there are many here that have been through the same thing you are going through now. Everyone that joins here sometimes feel they don't belong, but in our eyes they do. Once your here...... we don't let you leave :lol:

:hugs:

I would hazard a guess that a few GG's have not dressed for ages either?!

Phoebe Reece
08-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Heathr,
It seems like something else is going on in your life that is killing off your desire to crossdress. I would suggest you just pack your girlie things away for awhile and deal with whatever other issues you may have. One day you will spot some well-dressed woman and the desire to dress will hit you like a ton of bricks and you won't be able to get back into your things fast enough.

susiej
08-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Once your here...... we don't let you leave

"Welcome to the Hotel California..." :)

Do what you will, Heathr. We'll be here if you need us.

Hugs,
Susie

Bodacious Brenda
08-09-2005, 05:13 PM
I agree with Pheobe.
This is only my latest, albeit the most aggresive foray into crossdressing. I've thrown stuff out in the past only to start over again in a small way years later.
Don't sweat it, you can start and stop as you want.

StephanieCD
08-09-2005, 05:34 PM
I've 'controlled' the urge for over a year in the past - and, to be honest, it goes away now and then. Actually, these days, I've even forced myself to do it on occasion because I'm trying to come to terms with myself. It comes and goes ;)

carson
08-09-2005, 06:05 PM
I still haven't worn anything apart from a lipstick, (very briefly) for weeks on end and to be honest the desire is fading.

Heathr1 darlin',

I really don't mean it. :) You have my utmost support! If you've been searching and you're not sure this is right for you, then you need to re-evaluate your needs for support. Maybe you should tell Tristen you want to keep your membership name open but take a break. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! :hugs:

I hope things work out for you. Remember, your compassionate sisters are always here with open arms. :Power:

Rachael Warren
08-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Sorry to hear this, I have been there too, too many times, I always come back to it though.

My advice is definately DON'T PURGE, it costs more in the end.

If the occasional application of lipstick gets you by, just do it, for a great many of us,I feel, that just wearing female underware all the time has the same efect!, thats what I do, each to their own!

Keep your connection within yourself to your feminine side, that side of you is soooooo much stronger than the male side, and will allllllways win out, you can suppress it it for a while but it will explode eventualy.

Lots of love, Rachael.

P.S I hope I am not breaking any rules here!

arula
08-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Hi Heather, I can relate. My journey started with 1 article of clothing. Not until I was in my thirties did I start to wear wigs. I'm just a late bloomer. XO Arula.

steffie39
08-09-2005, 07:10 PM
CDing comes and goes in spurts for me too. I think to a certain degree all are part time CDers in one wa or another but the important thing is accepting it I guess.

Steffie

Priscilla1018
08-09-2005, 07:19 PM
We all go through periods of not dressing and of feeling that we don't fit in it comes with our lives and desires.I have quit many times yet,I'm still here, Thank God.I sometimes get in a terrible blue funk and think every hand is against me;and then I realise every hand is reaching out to help me.Stay the course girl.Please?

Fallen Angel
08-09-2005, 07:44 PM
it doent matter how much you wear or when if you came here for suport and freindship thats whats important. you dont have to have all the desires to feel at home xxxxx

Holly
08-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Heathr,

You are definately not alone in this feeling. Honey, we've all been through it, many of us more than once. Like it or not, you're part of this wonderful sisterhood. You can choose your friends, but you're stuck with family. Be true to yourself, Heathr and dress or not dress as you see fit. But please do not foresake us. We need you as much as you need us.

danigrrl
08-09-2005, 11:36 PM
Heathr,
I am somewhat new to this forum, but I have had my fair share of experience with this feeling you are having. It's very confusing sometimes. My advice is to not try and force something on yourself. If this is something that deep down you really want, then believe me, it will come back out. I can't tell you how many times I have made the mistake of purging everything I owned only to start over from scratch just a few weeks later. I wish you the best in whatever you decide.
Dani

JoannaDees
08-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Nothing wrong with just wearing some lipstick to get the feeling. Lipstick today, dresses tomorrow.

Sigrid
08-09-2005, 11:52 PM
Heather, even if I were to stop dressing today and for the rest of my life, I still wouldn't leave this site...

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-10-2005, 12:06 AM
My desire to dress comes and goes in phases, so you may be experiencing something similar -- or maybe there's something else going on in your life that affecting the desire.

As others have said, the best thing to do is pack things away for awhile. After a year or two, if you've decided you don't seem interested in dressing any time soon, then maybe it's time to put some stuff up on eBay if you need to clear out some closet space. If you get rid of stuff that way, at least you've built up a shopping budget in case you need it later.

joni-alice
08-10-2005, 01:31 AM
Why Heather,
I was thinking the just same thoughts for the past two days
...and then I unthought it.

Take your time, honey, this place will always be here, I hope.
hugs,'joni

Deborah
08-10-2005, 03:05 AM
204 posts and you are just now thinking you don't like it here? C'mon girl....put a dress and some panties on...prance around a little and you'll remember why you came here in the first place.:D

Kiera
08-10-2005, 08:08 AM
I tried to leave once......................:chained: once.

Learned my lesson after that... :-

Stephenie
08-10-2005, 09:22 AM
We know where you live and have seen where you sleep and by all that is whole you will not be aloud to leave. you know to much and have seen to much. but on the bright side we do like you and would like you to stay.

HaleyPink2000
08-10-2005, 07:45 PM
It's way costly to throw things away. Just ask my Wife. I have done that over and over with hobby things. Also some girl clothes of my own while I was in the mode. " Not ever doing that again because it's a SIN or something I thought was bad". Years or even months later I want to do this or that again , Ok now I have to spend time and Money to start over. Like Model RC airplanes, Gawd, how many times do I have to torture myself buying the same things over again?

Ok have I figured this out? Yeah look at my garage. Lots of things packed away for the next time. LOL

Haley:) 50/50 --- CD/Drab