PDA

View Full Version : Personalities and personas

annomusE
02-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Hey Girls,
So I have been working with my feminine side lately and really sunk my teeth into Em's personality. I have found she is shy most of the time and that she enjoys her privacy. Em tho does have a very flamboyant and provocative side that she rarely shows and only those to who she really trusts. I am so happy that my darling love accepts Em for who she is.
so I've been thinking what are your feminine side personalities that you in your masculine personality doesn't display.
cheers,
Em

DiannaRose
02-16-2010, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=annomusE;2045520] what are your feminine side personalities that you in your masculine personality doesn't display. /QUOTE]

Love of cute shoes! LOL

I don't get enough "Dianna" time to find out if she has any traits different than my Guy ones, but she is more open and encouraging. She's also just plain more "girly"...I rarely type "LOL" or "OMG" when I'm presenting at my male self, but I do it all the time here and on Dianna's Facebook. :)

melissacd
02-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Actually both sides are the same, they are all just me. I know that sometimes it may appear odd in either configuration but I do not modify my behavior anymore, I just am.

Ruth
02-16-2010, 05:32 PM
I'd go along with Melissa. I CD because I have those personality traits that need to be expressed in a feminine framework. They are more obvious, more visible when I am presenting as Ruth, but they are always there.

sherri52
02-16-2010, 08:27 PM
My femme side likes to shop where my drab side gets exactly what he wants and leaves the store.

Rogina B
02-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Same as Sheri,boy mode...go in to buy just what I need and fast. Girl mode,when in the mood,is to enjoy taking a real look at many things and trying stuff on,etc.And taking time to decide...Good shoes can take a long time to look over but I have it narrowed down now toward what is comfortable and has:2c: quality.

noeleena
02-17-2010, 05:51 AM
Hi..
As i grow as a woman i can only speak about her, so i dont have a bob mode , all tho i still do work in a more male dominated roll of building .
For me its more just me as a woman because i can & was trained to do so , others of cause would not see it in that way , a woman doing building . yea right not 45 years ago . yet i have seen a few women pace out men ,
& how do i express my self , as a woman all the time , no male clothes nothing male not the girle girl just a woman ,
Of cause i dont have a male or female side its just one & really its allways been the same , & even if i could it would not work ,
Some times it hard to put it in to words .
...noeleena...

Kate Simmons
02-17-2010, 05:57 AM
Not much.:)

boy2girl31
02-20-2010, 04:45 AM
Not much difference with me I have been called "betty crocker" and "suzie homemaker" while in guy mode. For me it is just who I am and I guess i am fem in either mode. :heehee:

gabimartini
02-20-2010, 06:36 AM
Early in my CDing, some personality traits would "appear" while en femme. However, I realized it was because I was sorta "acting" this girly role. I was trying to be someone that didn't exist, this perfect feminine girl.

After I started to let it flow naturally, I realized I'm only one person with one personality. The difference being that while en femme, some traits come out more easily than others, because I let them, since I don't need to be keeping appearances to reassure the "macho" side.

Rianna Humble
02-20-2010, 06:44 AM
I am more interested in shopping for clothes than he is, I'm fairly quite whether acting out him or being me, but I'm definitely less uptight than he is.

I don't think of "me in my masculine personality", I am who I want to be, he is what stops me achieving that.