PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers looking younger

Staci
02-16-2010, 10:20 PM
It seems to me like most of the crossdressers I see on this site look younger than their actual age. People constantly tell me that I don't look my age. In some cases they guess as much as 10 years younger. I think it is because we are not afraid to use products for our complexion. I am always using moisturizers. What do you think?

aggi123
02-16-2010, 10:23 PM
I think putting makeup on alone takes a few years off

Starr
02-16-2010, 10:33 PM
When I meet male friends while dressed they most always tell me i look younger then my years.

danielle.cd
02-16-2010, 11:03 PM
partly due to better makeup thats why gg's in there forties stilll look so hot and youthfull aany more, less wrinkleing, it covers and blends the skin better, and wala the fountin of youth for apperence sake lol

Katesback
02-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Many of the CDs that I work with and have met (especially at Southern Comfort) look a lot younger then they are. I am often surprised when I hear of the age of them.

Why is it? I am sure there are many factors. Perhaps one of them has nothing to do so much with thier static appearance but more so with the fact that they are often soo happy to be themselves that it shows and that happiness translates to a sublimital message of youthfulness or something like that.

Holly
02-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Skin care and makeup no doubt help. But I would suggest that with the freedom to express ourselves comes a youthfulness of attitude and a younger outlook on life. And while I do think that kids can learn a lot from us more "experienced" citizens, we seniors can learn a thing or two from the younger crowd as well.

AllieSF
02-17-2010, 01:53 AM
I have fortunately always looked much younger than I am, up to 15+ years. My dad always looked younger too. Now with dressing I can easily subtract several more years. I have good genes and, sorry Karren, am starting to look good in jeans too.

Kate Simmons
02-17-2010, 04:20 AM
I think magicians have nothing on us.:)

Raine
02-17-2010, 05:17 AM
People often mistake me for 16 or 17 when I'm 19 going on 20. I still can't grow much of any facial hair while some of my friends my age have full beards. :eek: It also helps that I'm only 5'7".

gabimartini
02-17-2010, 05:46 AM
I think make-up and body shapers help A LOT! lol

Ms Deidre
02-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Skin care and makeup no doubt help. But I would suggest that with the freedom to express ourselves comes a youthfulness of attitude and a younger outlook on life. And while I do think that kids can learn a lot from us more "experienced" citizens, we seniors can learn a thing or two from the younger crowd as well.

I think you have hit the nail on the head Holly! Much of looking younger is in attitude and attire. I have 3 sisters, 2 older and one younger, and I know I dress and act younger than any of them. Granted they have husbands and children but at times I think they are all ready for the rocking chair. Once my younger sister and I went shopping and when I bought a skirt that was an inch or so above my knees she told me I should dress my age. I told her I was, remember aging is mandatory but maturing is optional.

Karren H
02-17-2010, 09:50 AM
I'll never be as old as I really look... Sigh... If makeup didn't make you look younger do you thing 99% of the women out there would wear it?

Moe GG
02-17-2010, 09:55 AM
I'll never be as old as I really look... Sigh... If makeup didn't make you look younger do you thing 99% of the women out there would wear it?

Well, I can honestly say that I don't wear it to look older. :o
I do however use it to look prettier. :battingeyelashes:

MizLutz
02-17-2010, 10:04 AM
All the way through my 40's people always said I looked a lot younger (dressed as a male) but now that I'm in my very late 50's, I'm looking like I am in my late 50's unless dressed with makeup etc. When I look into a mirror, I feel younger until I start doing things and then my bones tell me different lol. It's starting to get harder to put on stockings and especially panty hose and I guess being a bit overweight isn't helping in that department much.

Shari
02-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Give it up girls.

You're all getting a day older every day just like I am.

Melinda G
02-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I guess I'm lucky to have a young looking face. That, along with not smoking, and only occasional drinking, makes a big difference. Oh, and lots of vitamins.
People tell me all the time, that I look young. I don't always feel so young when I get up in the morning.:D

Alice B
02-17-2010, 01:41 PM
For me it's smoke and mirrors.

kimdl93
02-17-2010, 01:45 PM
I am always a bit surprised when I read the ages of many of the girls on this site - they're almost always older than they look. Maybe its the make up, as noted and maybe a little photoshop here and there (not that there's anything wrong with that!), but its also possible that people look younger when they're happy :)

Shayna Ashley
02-18-2010, 08:56 PM
I think it is the makeup and the clothes.