PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

amy canada
02-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Not that it really matters, but I'm curious about something. So here's my question:

Are you straight, gay, or bi?

I'm going to guess that most of us are straight, seeing as a lot of us are talking about our wives or girlfriends. I'm straight, but then again, are we really straight if we're into CDing? I think we're slightly bent. LOL

Kathi Lake
02-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Exclusively heterosexual, in my case.

Kathi

wanda jackson
02-17-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm straight. The way I am, if I'd had any inclination otherwise that was real, I would have certainly acted on it by now.

Bent? maybe...but like a tree limb, bending to keep from breaking.

HannahF6
02-17-2010, 01:20 AM
Not entirely sure. Most of my life I have been straight heterosexual, but I did have a boyfriend in my teens and we were very close. I used to dress femme for him, I guess I was his girl friend.

In recent years sex has not been a large part of my life and I do wonder if I'd be easier with a guy, but really not sure.

Hannah

Ashley S
02-17-2010, 01:45 AM
I think I'm hetero, but I may turn out to be bi...we'll see.

For a long time I didn't think I was actually a crossdresser, and I was wrong about that, so who knows?

Froggy's Angel
02-17-2010, 01:51 AM
It's interesting you ask, my SO CD is hetero.
But I was JUST telling Nicole that she is the FIRST AND ONLY hetero Trans/CD/Drag Queen I have ever met in real life.
I have known a lot of transvestites and drag queens but they were all at least bi, leaning towards gay.
Nicole told me that most CDs are in fact straight, and I said that that was strange for me to find out.
I am bi and have always had a lot of gay friends and not many totally straight friends, so that may be why, but yea, interesting :)

Kellifunk
02-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Totally straight here..

DawnRodgers
02-17-2010, 02:16 AM
An interesting question but tough to answer. The question should include or add "in what presentation?". That's because I seem to change, in my mindset, depending on how I look.
As a woman I am heterosexual, wanting only the opposite of how I present. As a man I would consider myself bisexual but definitely leaning towards hetrosexual with a woman.
I tend to feel as I present. The mind is indeed a wonderful thing isn't it?
Dawn

Bailey_in_Mansfield
02-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Not that it really matters, but I'm curious about something. So here's my question:

I'm going to guess that most of us are straight, seeing as a lot of us are talking about our wives or girlfriends. I'm straight, but then again, are we really straight if we're into CDing? I think we're slightly bent. LOL

Straight here. I'd suggest considering what's driving your crossdressing. It doesn't necessarily mean you aren't straight. In my case, it stems from admiring females (and particularly the female body) so much that I try to emulate them in my dressing. So for me it's actually more like a "super-straight," if you will, than "bent." :)

Bree-asaurus
02-17-2010, 02:33 AM
Queerer than a two dollar bill

NatalieM
02-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Straight here. I'd suggest considering what's driving your crossdressing. It doesn't necessarily mean you aren't straight. In my case, it stems from admiring females (and particularly the female body) so much that I try to emulate them in my dressing. So for me it's actually more like a "super-straight," if you will, than "bent." :)

This is exactly what I would have put!

~Natalie

Beth Wilde
02-17-2010, 04:04 AM
Gay, I only like men however I am presenting (ok I like tv's too but they are men underneath...)

noeleena
02-17-2010, 05:25 AM
Hi..

Bent ,you bend a die you break it . nuts ,, mad ,, may be, bent , no.
One woman one marrage 3 kids 7 grand kids thats more than enough for this one . & i dont bend & at 62 theres no point ,
& what would i do with a man any way .

...noeleena...

Kate Simmons
02-17-2010, 05:45 AM
I'm wondering why it matters one way or the other.:)

Raine
02-17-2010, 06:44 AM
I was bi-curious for a while but I didn't like it, so I went back to being straight. :raisedeyebrow:

Nicola2876
02-17-2010, 06:48 AM
Apart from a few experiences when I was younger I've only ever had sex with women but I do find some men attractive but it's mostly when they're dressed as women. If I had sex with a man I would want to be in the role of the woman and in that sense gay and straight sex are different. Does that make sense. I don't want man on man sex I want man on woman sex with me being the woman

Phyliss
02-17-2010, 06:57 AM
I really wouldn't say GAY more like HAPPY.

I'm who I am and quite satisfied with that.

Have I been intimate with another male? I'll neither confirm nor deny the question. See above: HAPPY

Jannette H
02-17-2010, 06:58 AM
Very Straight and always have been.

Kimmy55
02-17-2010, 07:09 AM
Bi here.

MiraM
02-17-2010, 07:11 AM
I'm not gay but my husband is

erickka
02-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Straighter than the interstates across Texas!!

sarah_alexander
02-17-2010, 08:25 AM
Thought I might be bi for a part of my life...but discovered it was only because of how easy it was to be seen the way I wanted to be seen. Straight here.

Patty
02-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Straight

Starr
02-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Bi have been for as long as i can remember. When dressed i am only interested in Men.

Suzy Harrison
02-17-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm neither.

Thanks to anti-androgens, my testosterone count is 0.4 pmol/L now - which is low even for a female - and so my sex drive is nothing.

tamarav
02-17-2010, 09:02 AM
You ask this as if we all know...

Ashley S
02-17-2010, 09:19 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but at this point in my life, I'm not sure I know what I want. Denial is much more than a big river in Egypt.

Loni
i am confirmed as only straight,
so i cut my dates in half....so is life :heehee:

i love girls :daydreaming:

JiveTurkeyOnRye

Only if all women who play sports and do masculine activities are slightly bent as well.

I have known a lot of transvestites and drag queens but they were all at least bi, leaning towards gay.
I am bi and have always had a lot of gay friends and not many totally straight friends, so that may be why, but yea, interesting :)

I would say it's probably why. I mean if you hang out around a lot of people who are of one group, your numbers are going to get skewed. Also, if the majority of your exposure to people who are crossdressing is drag queens, then that also helps because drag queens dress for different reasons than most of the folks here do and yes, while there are some exceptions, they're predominantly gay.

JustAlex
02-17-2010, 09:21 AM
It's hard to draw a line here and, most likely, totally unnecessary. According to psychology (a bunch of guys who met and agreed on this), your sexual "tag" is determined by the object of your desires. If you crave for women, you're a straight male or a lesbian. If you crave for men, you're a straight female or a gay guy. If you crave for both, you're more likely to get lucky tonight because you have twice as much chances than anyone else.
My point is that there's a whole field long and tall and wide full of different sexual orientations. Drawing lines cannot be done unless you start setting completely arbitrary criteria.

I have to call myself straight based on the fact that I've never in my whole life had a sexual experience with another male. But from a very very strict psychology point of view, I'm most likely homosexual because I had fantasies about sexual relations with males. I can't imagine anyone wearing as a female not having that image in his mind (maybe I'm wrong here). And the object of my desire is women. I don't feel attracted to males the way I feel attracted to females. To make matters worse, I'm in a monogamous relationship meaning that I somehow repress my cravings for sex with others. It makes it harder to asses my position in the sexual orientation space.

Eventually, I realized that the tag is not going to change the content. Whatever I'm tagged, I'm still the same.

Shari
02-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Straight, but.........

I have thoughts and fantasies which are amplified when I'm dressed.

It's almost like, you look like a woman, you act like a woman, you try your best to be a woman, maybe you should be with a man.

That will probably never happen, but it's one of the things I think I think.

Ruikki
02-17-2010, 10:56 AM
I would definitely consider myself Straight. I mean I've never found myself fantasizing about another Man. Though I have had fantasies about TG/CD. I think I can still consider myself completely straight because Women are still the object of my attention, whethere they are genetic or not.

Electra
02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
100% straight. Never have had any other inclination.

kimdl93
02-17-2010, 11:28 AM
some bi experience in the past, but today I live a pretty straight life with my SO.

erika130
02-17-2010, 11:51 AM
. . . . if I had sex with a man I would want to be in the role of the woman and in that sense gay and straight sex are different. Does that make sense. I don't want man on man sex I want man on woman sex with me being the woman

This is kind of how I feel too. I thought I was bi or bi curious at one point. But then I would never find any particular man attractive, much less picture a relationship. I can appreciate the male form only slightly, still I only like and am attracted to girls, very much so. I can easily see myself in a relationship with one, though I haven't been in one :sad:.
So then I realized that is simply when I dress, I love being the girl, feeling feminine, whatnot, taking the role of the woman. Still doesn't make me attracted to men.

. . . In my case, it stems from admiring females (and particularly the female body) so much that I try to emulate them in my dressing. ..

That's how I would describe my dressing. I absolutely admire the female form, femininity, etc, so my dressing has stemmed from that too. I guess that's my girl side wanting to express itself.

PretzelGirl
02-17-2010, 02:19 PM
I am straight. I mean boys are made of snipes and snails and puppy dog tails. Eweeeee! :yucky:

Kathi Lake
02-17-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm with Sue - boys are hairy and smelly and gross! Girls, on the other hand, are soft and smooth and fragrant and pretty and curvy and bubbly and fragile and strong and, . . .

:)

Kathi

Leslie Langford
02-17-2010, 03:28 PM
...although I have found that my overall sex drive and ability to perform has begun to decline with age. But then again, that is pretty typical of all men as they enter the andropause (similar to menopause) phase of their lives.

Actually, some psychologists contend that underneath it all, heterosexual crossdressers are probably more masculine than the average male despite this apparent contradiction. They base their theory on the fact that we are the way we are (in part, at least) because we are so attracted to women that we actually want to experience what it is like to be one first hand - at least as far as we can physically take it.

Personally, I find a great deal of truth in this in the way that I view my crossdressing. Like many others here, when I see an attractively dressed woman I relate to her in two ways - not only do I fantasize about being with her, but I also wonder how her clothes would look on me.

Frédérique
02-17-2010, 03:48 PM
I'm going to guess that most of us are straight, seeing as a lot of us are talking about our wives or girlfriends.

Good girls don’t tell. My policy is to “keep them guessing!” What would you like to hear? :thinking:

Straighter than the interstates across Texas!!

But they aren’t that straight – try Kansas, my dear…:heehee:

Rianna Humble
02-17-2010, 03:52 PM

The short answer is "quite probably". Even before I admitted that I am transgendered, I had begun to think of myself as lesbian. I definitely have no interest in a sexual relationship with a man, but then again, I cannot envisage myself having relations with a woman whilst playing the role of a man, so does that make me straight, gay or something else? Who knows?

sterling12
02-17-2010, 04:56 PM
The short answer is, "I don't know!" I know The Answer today, but perhaps I won't know The Answer tomorrow.

As for my "status" today? I don't believe I will share that with you, or anyone else besides my Partner(s). I can't imagine it's anyone's business, nor that anyone else on This Forum would really give a Damn.

Safe to say that practically all of us are Transgendered, but that's not a Sexual Status. But, If you swap around on your gender, then your Sexual Status also changes. If I believe myself to be a Girl/Woman on The Inside and I like men? Doesn't that make me sexually speaking, heterosexual? And if I previously proclaimed myself to be "straight," but I still like women....then, wouldn't I be a lesbian?

Perhaps like Gender, Sexuality is more "fluid" than most people imagine. Perhaps there isn't a very good answer....perhaps, it's "all of The Above!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

allisonrn06
02-17-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm straight, really have no desire to be with a man.

karynspanties
02-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Bi.

Fab Karen
02-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Pansexual- It means who I may be attracted to isn't limited by what their birth-gender or gender-identity is.

Nigella23
02-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Pansexual- It means who I may be attracted to isn't limited by what their birth-gender or gender-identity is.

:thumbsup: I like wot you writ!

For some reason I always liken this type of question to, "How do you take your coffee?". For alot of people they will have milk and two sugars, nothing else will do. They won't contemplate drinking it any other way. Most days I have mine with just a splash of milk, but frequently I'll have it without, or with sugar. It really just depends on how I want my coffee to taste. I've never understood why this can really be objectionable to some people, "hey, but you don't take sugar!!", well If I want sweet coffee, I do! It annoys the hell out of my wife, (sorry hun.). I guess what I'm saying is, I like coffee, and I'll have it anyway I want, tyvm. Now what was the question again? :battingeyelashes:

cdjanie
02-17-2010, 06:29 PM
As a guy, I have the mindset that I'm a guy. When I'm a girl, I have the midset that I'm a girl. So what does straight mean? In my mind, it means liking girls if youre a guy and liking guys if you're a girl. In the context of crossdressing, it's probably just simpler to ask whether you like boys or girls, and forget the straight/gay/bi thing altogether.

To those out there who say "I'm straight - never considered being with a man (ew!)" does this mean you consider yourself a man when you're dressed?

sherri52
02-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Looking for wife # 3 if that tell you anything.

Barbara Dugan
02-17-2010, 08:02 PM
I like guys all the time and I don't find them disgusting or anything so that mean I am gay:gayflag:, but I still I am fascinated with being a girl:hugs:

Dr.Susan
02-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Straight hove I do appreciate a nice compliment from a gentleman but nothing more than that.

Missy
02-17-2010, 09:02 PM
in the begianing
started out gay
went by
now straight
the end

Karen564
02-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Straight up answer is,.......... drum roll please............................................ ..........................Straight when I was a guy, and now straight as a woman, go figure that one out !!....so I guess technically I've been all of the above maybe.....lol

So ya, maybe just a tad bent....but aren't we all ?? like hey, were only human..
:hugs:

Kelly Greene
02-17-2010, 09:15 PM
When in guy mode I prefer women does this make me straight?
When in girl mode I prefer women does this make me gay?

The bottom line I prefer women.
men are ok for friends

carnut62
02-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Straight of course, when dressed a lesbian I guess. Hmm, women only.

Misty is Kindafem
02-17-2010, 10:48 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]So ya, maybe just a tad bent....but aren't we all ?? like hey, were only human..

But of course you're right Karen, we ARE all a little bent. It boggles the mind that a man who sashays around in miniskirts and heels would try and convince us that he's even straighter and more masculine then a guy that doesn't.

Hetero I can believe, but "straight"?

It's okay ladies, you're among friends here, you don't have to beat your chest, grunt at passing vaginas and proclaim that you're straighter than a highway or something.

A simple, "I prefer women" would suffice yes?

-Misty

TG_Nicole
02-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Well i am straight. What i can say I'm obsessed with woman. They are beautiful creatures with beautiful hair and clothes. Where as men no offense are just boring and dull. As far as feeling straight ha don't make me laugh. Not really sure why i just feel like a lesbian when I'm dressed.

DaisyG
02-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Straight all the way from puberty to the golden years. I never could immagine myself otherwise.

Daisy

Danielle Hyatt
02-18-2010, 01:22 AM
The greats gift to men is women!!!!!
I'm not gay at all.

corndog420
02-18-2010, 01:24 AM
I like to consider myself straight, in the sense that my interest primarily lies with women, but when not i'm usually into transsexuals and cross dressers, very seldom am I into men, but it does happen, so I guess bi-sexual is the truest answer, but like with everyone I guess there is a bend to it.

eluuzion
02-18-2010, 01:40 AM
there are about 45+ women out there that would testify to my being heterosexual. There are about 2-3 guys that would probably deny the shennanigans that took place at our lake house during the summers when I was about maybe 10 years old. (if they could even remember).

Aside from the lake incidents when I was young, I have never had a relationship or sexual experience with a male.

but for the last 10-14 yrs, I have gradually become more attracted to TG to the point where it is my exclusive interest at present. I have absolutely no attraction or interest in regular "guys", certainly never felt any emotional desires such as those felt with women. (just the physical side at belt level)

So, I am "bigaight" I guess? Need a judges panel on that one.

EnglishRose
02-18-2010, 02:04 AM
Let's all turn to that embodiment of pop psychology: Wikipedia!

Apparently I'm a Gynophile. Thus labelled I will take my leave. ttfn! :)

MargaretJ
02-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Straight. I like women, they come in some great packaging, and have all the best clothes and shoes.

Leslie Langford
02-18-2010, 01:27 PM
But of course you're right Karen, we ARE all a little bent. It boggles the mind that a man who sashays around in miniskirts and heels would try and convince us that he's even straighter and more masculine then a guy that doesn't.

It's okay ladies, you're among friends here, you don't have to beat your chest, grunt at passing vaginas and proclaim that you're straighter than a highway or something.

A simple, "I prefer women" would suffice yes?

-Misty

...what's your definition of "straight" and "masculine"? You mean those icons of masculinity and terrific role models such as Tiger woods, Senator John Edwards, Charlie Sheen, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, Elliot Spitzer and all those other high profile, narcissistic, testosterone-laden philanderers whose brains, ethics, and morals reside firmly in their penises? :thumbsdn:

Thanks, but no thanks - I like myself the way I am just fine, even if I don't fit society's standard mold of what a "real" man should be.

Micayla
02-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Until a few years ago I would have said definitely straight.Now I am not so sure,may try something new this week .:eek:

corndog420
02-18-2010, 01:45 PM
go for it! trying something new is what life is all about! and if you aren't into it, you pretty much know for sure then! :)

Shadeauxmarie
02-18-2010, 01:53 PM
I think there may be a women's spirit trapped in my body, but she's a lesbian.
-Gallagher

Seriously, I have FANTASIES about men while dressed. None at all when not dressed. But my favorite fantasy would be to have lesbian sex with my wife. (her term) Since she threatened me with divorce if she ever caught me dressing again, this too shall remain a fantasy.

ChainedJane
02-18-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm openly bisexual. I prefer women, but I do find some men to be attractive and would have sex with a man, but I can't really see myself in a relationship with a man. Which is all well and good, because I think my fiance would have issue with that. :heehee:

flatlander_48
02-18-2010, 06:53 PM
With Whomever When Dressed However...

amy canada
02-19-2010, 12:49 AM
I'm going to add a little bit more fuel to this fire that I started.

Like I said before, I'm straight, and love women (not all women, mind you, just the good looking ones), but if I ever decide to become a woman, I'd still want to only have sex with women. However, I think I might let a guy have sex with me just to see what it feels like, but, of course, there are products in sex stores that could simulate what us guys have between our legs.

corynn
02-19-2010, 05:26 AM

Girl I am so with you on this i feel the exact same way every person is beautiful in their own way

yup i agree with Karen Pansexual for me here:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

switcheralso
02-19-2010, 06:01 AM
I am Bi I enjoy being with me and I enjoy being with women. I enjoy the separate sexual experiences that come with a male and female.

The odd thing is I cross dress when I am with a female and not with a male.

Engendered
02-19-2010, 06:37 AM

-Misty

But I *am* straighter than a highway. :)

Atlanta Peach GG
02-19-2010, 06:47 AM
this is something that has always mystified me. There are many TG's and CD's who are married and straight. I do think alot (not all) do entertain the thought of getting with a man....or probably more so with another TG/CD.

While dressed you feel like a woman, you perhaps want to be "taken" by a man.......many don't act on it though.

I have talked to many and I find it is really common to have these thoughts and fantasies.

Lilly 40C
02-19-2010, 07:08 AM
BI and loving it!:)

KarenHiller
02-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Probably bi as I'm very attracted to women, especially a lot of the women here, and I've been with a few very classy men. Who you are is more important to me than what's between your legs.

I live with a woman. I'm not very attracted to men when I have to be male too, but that's a lot less as time goes by.

Karen

suchacutie
02-19-2010, 10:10 AM
I am interested in one woman.

No matter what gender I am presenting! :)

sonia_dargency
02-19-2010, 11:32 AM
I am attracted to women and lovingly married to one

Yet I always thought that if love would have come to me under the shape of a man instead of my wife's, I would be with that man.

Also, I noticed that straight men have a limited idea of the sexuality of gay men who actually have an extensive panel of erotic practices. You will tell me, most straight men have a limited idea of what can be done with their own body or their partner's.

LisaAlexander
02-19-2010, 12:54 PM
I really believe all people are bisexual.. even if its just that 1% gayness in a man that feels for a second that maybe George Clooney is hot :p

as for myself, totally bi, like maybe 75% hetero... I love, love, love, love women.. maybe that's the thing, I love them so much I want to be one. I could never see myself with a guy like in a relationship, in love, married, maybe casually dating I've sometimes felt atraction but not totally head over heels admiration, I never had a guy crush, but I do like sex with them hehe and especially when I'm dressed... what completes the illusion? (for me of course) being with a guy.

sissystephanie
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Totally straight! Only had one girl in my entire life and we had almost 50 years of marriage before God took her home!

CharleneM
02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Simple, I'm a heterosexual women, in a man's body:eek:

Being Paige
02-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Not sure? I would have said straight years ago, but having had a few encounters with men while enfemme in the past couple of years, who know's. While dressed as a woman I am the female in the relationship totally! I want to be the woman! I would love to be with another women while dressed too! Does this really make any sense? :sad:

corndog420
02-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Does any of it make sense? that's real question, when you finally just admit that none of it makes sense, than it all makes sense, lol

LisaAlexander
02-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Not sure? I would have said straight years ago, but having had a few encounters with men while enfemme in the past couple of years, who know's. While dressed as a woman I am the female in the relationship totally! I want to be the woman! I would love to be with another women while dressed too! Does this really make any sense? :sad: It makes perfect sense.. especially for one who feels the same way.. I guess the only difference is I am sure of what I like and what I am. I guess men can make us feel more of a woman, still, I'd rather be WITH a woman :)

flatlander_48
02-19-2010, 07:50 PM
To me, what all of this confirms is that gender and sexuality are a lot more fluid than what most people thought. The ultimate answer is how it sits for each of us. Whether we feel one way or the other is irrelevant because all it means is that we have come to about the same place (crossdressing) from different paths.

So be it...

kinky_caitlin
02-19-2010, 08:29 PM
I'd call my self straight, but if the right man were to come along i'd give it another go around

Bowmanls2
02-19-2010, 09:13 PM
BI when dressed

lisajane
02-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Straight and Kinky!:spank:

Aubrey Green
02-20-2010, 12:36 AM
straight........and if I ever had gone the distance (SRS) I would still be straight.............is that kind a weird?

RobynBella
02-20-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm bisexual, but more attracted to women. Most of my sexual experiences with men have involved a woman as well

Monika G
02-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Normally I am straight. But when dressed up as Monika you could call me bi-curious.

miss robyn
02-20-2010, 11:35 AM
I consider myself Bi

Pretty much what LisaAlexander said

"I love, love, love, love women.. maybe that's the thing, I love them so much I want to be one. I could never see myself with a guy like in a relationship, in love, married, maybe casually dating I've sometimes felt atraction but not totally head over heels admiration, I never had a guy crush, but I do like sex with them hehe and especially when I'm dressed... what completes the illusion? (for me of course) being with a guy."

Im pretty much the same way.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Straight, but when I am dressed enfemme I am a lesbian.

Lexi Cutie
02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Straight all the way. Although I think I might be a little bi-curious...

Princess Ludwyna
02-20-2010, 04:12 PM
I've been straight all my life. I love women.

Now i have some fantasy about being in my female outfit and having a relationship with a male. But i doubt i'll cross the line. Yet i like chating with males and see that i could have what i see in some of my weird dreams.

BUT. Right now, ladies and gentlemen and those in the middle, I feel self sufficient. (Dunno the exact word in english).

Women are a pain for my heart. I have a female part in me. It is enough to please me. Don't need a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Have lost the will to have any and I love myself.
Males who hunt CD only seek sex so i will never trust any of them.

Away with the worries. And i truly hope i'll keep this state of mind in the long run.

Yvonne York
02-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Totally straight. My only wish when dressed is to have a relationship with a woman. And I am lucky to have an understanding wife who I love to bits.

susanCD123
02-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Gay, I love boys, even more when I am dressed.
Susan.

Misty is Kindafem
02-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Straight all the way. Although I think I might be a little bi-curious...

No offense honey, but this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Maybe I have a different definition of straight but I have two (count 'em) issues with your statement.

1. How can someone be "straight all the way" and a little "bi-curious" at the same time? You're either one or the other right?

2. How can a man who looks as cute and adorable as you do in your avatar pic convince anyone in the straight world that he's straight?

In my ever so humble opinion, "straight" is defined by the straight world that we all live in. I think what most of you hardcore hetero girls are trying to say is that you're not really attracted to men or maybe not at all. You are NOT gay or homosexual by definition because you prefer the opposite sex.

There is nothing wrong with preferring either sex or both of them, it's not like you have any say in the matter anyway.

My point is "straight" doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sexuality. It's about lifestyle. Hippies used to refer to the "straights" as the everyday normal people who didn't do drugs and play bongos.

Sure the gay culture has a distinct definition for straight, but they have many words for the hets and in the context of two men who look and act like men, then it fits.

I just have a problem looking at a sexy CD who is flipping her hair and giggling while flouncing around in a pretty sundress and proclaiming her straightness. Even if you use the awful "lesbian in a man's body" defense, how does that correlate to "straightness"?

I guess when I hear someone crow about their "straightness" I feel like they're trying to reject our community, such as it is. Some of you may be just trying to say "I love sex with women" and some of us are hearing "I may dress like a tranny but I'm not one of you, I'm straight!"

Again, this isn't about sexual preference.

Anyhoo, I probably won't comment on this topic anymore because either you understand my point, or you don't and I'm not likely to change anyone's mind anyway.

Be straight and proud, ...I'd rather be pretty.

-Misty

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-20-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm gynephilic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynephilia_and_androphilia). Attracted exclusively to females regardless of my own gender role.

Tasha McIntyre
02-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Have always been and will always be 100% straight :)

gabimartini
02-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Straight.

NathalieX66
02-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Boringly straight, and wearing nail polish & earrings.

STEFFICAPRI
02-20-2010, 09:36 PM
A very good thread

I have dressed since around the age of six or seven as far as I can rememeber in one capacity or another............but have never wanted to be with a man...........women are lovely and so are their clothes particularily their underwear which is so exciting ..............just need to find a woman who will accept my desire and embrace it with me.......until then I must keep my dark and society unfriendly taboo .. a secret.............(wear her lingerie when she is out...........although paranoia she probably knows !!!):o

Stacy L
02-20-2010, 10:05 PM
:doh:

Let's see now, my male side likes women and my female side likes women, so I'm ½ lesbian I guess. :strugglin

PattiMichaels
02-20-2010, 10:51 PM
This should actually be posed as 2 distinct questions:

(1) As a genetic male, which sex do you prefer as a partner?

(2) When dressed/presenting as a female, which sex do you prefer as a parther?

Using the terms straight, gay, and lesbian only confuses the issue on this forum and in the community -- I never know if members are referring to their genetic male selves or feminine presentation selves.

Personally, my genetic male self has enjoyed the fruits of both men and women as partners in a purely platonic gratification.

As a guy (with another guy), I tend to assume a more passive, submissive, feminie role.

As a guy (with a genetic female), I tend to act like your run-of-the-mill heterosexual male.

En femme, I wouldn't dream of being with anything other than a man and can't fathom the idea of being with a genetic woman.

My apologies for being frank, but some of the answers as given to the original question posed were confusing.

ver0n1c@
02-21-2010, 02:53 AM
Bi, leaning towards gay, but only with tg/tv/cd. i have a wife and i love her, but we both know and have talked about it. i still do very much like women.

IamSara
02-21-2010, 06:58 AM
Bi here. It is a lifestyle choice and I love it.
Sarah :rose2:

kinkycd
02-23-2010, 11:46 AM
i havent seen a whole lot of bi curious mentioned. im going with that, im curious for the feeling of having sex with a man either dressed or me being dressed. i love sex with women too. instead of bi curious, im going with greedy :tongueout

MissAmy
02-23-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm estrogen-sexual. So passable CDs, TGs, and of course GGs

AllieSummers
02-23-2010, 06:05 PM
I keep going back to my conversation with my therapist yesterday. It was my first time to visit one.

She asked me that same question. I didn't have an answer for her. I don't believe that gender and sexuality are related. I personally prefer women over men sexually. But if I am a woman or if part of me is female does that make me straight or gay?

This is something to ponder just like, "which came first, the chicken or the egg"?

I think it is interesting but ultimately doesn't matter much. Just like whether I am male or female, cd, tg, ts, tv or whatever doesn't really matter. These are all just labels that society puts on us or we try to put on ourselves.

I'm me and I like what I like. Nuff said. Right?

Kisses,

Allie

Dee2U
02-23-2010, 06:13 PM
I am not sure what I am from a desire standpoint. I have been having monogamous straight sex with my GG SO for so long that behaviourally I guess Im a straight man. It is different in my mind and fantasies when lost in thought or making love with my SO. At the very least I feel I am trandsgendered and using my male parts to make my SO happy. Sometimes I am a lesbian during the act. Sometimes I fantasize about making love with a man. So you can see that I dont know what I am :) ....Dee