PDA

View Full Version : Gg's so's & fab's

NatashaCD
02-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Have you noticed lately that there are more and more gg's joining up this is great to see and a real confidence booster as not to long ago i remember that the gg's were vanishing

But anyway it is great to see you ladies coming back to offer advise, support and just general chit chat thank you :hugs:

Kate Simmons
02-17-2010, 09:08 AM
Yes it is nice. I've noticed it seems to come in cycles sometimes though.:)

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Hopefully we won't mess it up again and start in with the alienating threads. Right now I think we're having really good conversations on this site and lots of great voices from both sides, but there have definitely been times back when I was mostly a lurker that many posters often came across as being really negative to women and almost bitter at their wives for not being 100% on board and by their terms exclusively. If I were on a GG board talking about men like that i wouldn't stick around.

Moe GG
02-17-2010, 09:30 AM
Well, speaking as one that keeps coming and going, my skin gets a little thicker each time, so you're probably stuck with me for a while. :devil:

NatashaCD
02-17-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi Moe you are the one that actually made me post this topic I have been reading some of your recent replies expessially in the pics forum I love your advise that you are giving others that is very thoughtful well done

Moe GG
02-17-2010, 09:39 AM
Hi Moe you are the one that actually made me post this topic I have been reading some of your recent replies expessially in the pics forum I love your advise that you are giving others that is very thoughtful well done

If I could hug you, I would. You have no idea how much I appreciate reading that. :hugs:

Amy Lynn3
02-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Moe, I remember our email conversations when you first came to this site. I loved your comments then as well as the ones now. Thank you very much for being in my life.
Hugs and kisses,
Amy

Tamara Croft
02-17-2010, 10:01 AM
I've noticed as well, we seem to be getting a lot, which is really excellent :D Makes me proud to help run a board that seems to be appealing to GG's etc now :) We've come such a long way.

Sandra
02-17-2010, 10:19 AM
It is nice to see new GGs and no matter what level of accpetance they are at they are all welcomed.

jasmine57
02-17-2010, 10:35 AM
I too think it's wonderful to see all the GG's and read their comments. It's really thoughtful of them to give their perspective on things.

NatashaCD
02-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Tamara, Sandra and all the other moderators you ladies are doing a great job I love coming and reading all the stories looking at the pics reading intro's

Moe feel free to give me a BIG BIG HUG lol I think ill accept every bit of it and enjoy :D :hugs:

erika130
02-17-2010, 12:03 PM
But anyway it is great to see you ladies coming back to offer advise, support and just general chit chat thank you :hugs:

Completely Agree !! When I first joined, it's one of the things I found disappointing, the lack of GGs joining or getting involved. I've seen much improvement lately, and so It's great to see more supportive & understanding GGs here. And even if some of you girls are still struggling to understand, at least the forum seems to be more appealing ;)

And Moe, I just met you, but hopefully you stay around, Like Natasha, I find your advice really helpful and sincere

:hugs:
erika

Lucy_Bella
02-17-2010, 12:08 PM
I've noticed as well, we seem to be getting a lot, which is really excellent :D Makes me proud to help run a board that seems to be appealing to GG's etc now :) We've come such a long way.

Credit those like you and others who guard the gate way, you are the landscapers of this domain keeping the grass green and weeds pulled:love:

Stitch
02-17-2010, 12:47 PM
I do very much enjoy it here. It's rare for me to be an active poster as most of the time on all other forums I'm pretty much a lurker.

I've met some wonderful friends here, two of which I chat to on a regular basis now. :)

I've been on another Cder/trans forum but I felt that the members regarded me disdainfully, which was rather upsetting really. Then I found here, and I just stopped visiting the other one. We do have a great GG community here.

Alicia_lynn419
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Likewise, I'd like to add my 2 cents worth... this forum is BY FAR the best I've ever seen on the web, it's safe, polite and civilized. Everyone on here has been wonderful, and having you GGs on here adds SO much! Please keep the faith in us, help us grow and let's help each other grow!

Allen

sherri52
02-17-2010, 08:12 PM
I've noticed more as well and I think it's great.

Marissa
02-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Have to agree with all..its always good to get feedback from the 'experts' on all topics..

so Moe, you keep giving your :2c: worth on looks, poses, and whatever.. but I want my change back... :eek::D

And Tamara..well you keep doing that great work of keeping me in line..watchin my p's and q's..:censor: i tread lightly at times.. especialy from my first start of getting my :kickbutt: a few times.. :daydreaming:

Thank you all..

Hugs,

wanda jackson
02-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Having GG input here is priceless.

It's the only opportunity for many of us to interact and get feedback from a GG and that is such an incredible gift from them to us, even if it is only virtual.

If you are a GG and you interact on here...well bless you all for being so kind and generous to us!

Ze
02-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Hopefully we won't mess it up again and start in with the alienating threads.

Hear hear! :drink:

I've noticed as well, we seem to be getting a lot, which is really excellent

Helps me out, too. :we:

But no, really, I know the guys appreciate more "loved ones" coming in, too. The more cispeople that are on board or willing to learn, to better everybody is. And now I have more people to shamelessly flirt with!

Rachel Morley
02-17-2010, 11:17 PM
I totally agree. IMHO, and I don't why I think this, but to me, GGs here (especially giving constructive advice and constructive criticism) seem to somehow give more credibility to what we do. :)