PDA

View Full Version : Fetishes

Pages : [1] 2

georginafo28
02-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Hi well i have a question for you all..

I have some fetishes as most people do, one of them is a smoking fetish, now I love to see girls smoke, but also like seeing girls smoke cigars..

just wondering what others fetishes are.

G

kimdl93
02-17-2010, 03:23 PM
hmmm, certainly there was a fetish aspect to my cross dressing as a younger person. Now, well I admit that I really prefer making love when dressed, especially when my wife and I are wearing matching outfits.

Oddly enough the fetish aspect seemed much stronger when I was a young adult - I figure at that age pretty much anything can get your motor running.

MarinaKirax
02-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Well,
(blush)
I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right? :)

EnglishRose
02-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Well,
(blush)
I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

I resemble this remark. To be left alone, tied up and gagged for hours... my ultimate fantasy :daydreaming: (of course if I was in a tight leather dress at the time, that wouldn't hurt.)

ReneeT
02-17-2010, 05:55 PM
My dressing also used to very fetishistic, but has really evolved into an expression of who I believe myself to really be. I do, however, have a strong interest in high heels and corsets, thinks I identify as being very feminine

Nicola2876
02-17-2010, 06:00 PM
I would say I had a pantyhose fetish. Love women (and men) in them, can't crossdress without them:)

Danielle76
02-17-2010, 06:06 PM
I'd have to say my single biggest fetish is stockings and garters. If I don't have those on, then it's not even worth it to me. Besides the cd'ing, I LOVE women wearing stockings and garters. Huge turn on for me.

Imogen_Mann
02-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Difficult to say if I have any actual fetish. I strongly like some things, but I can't say I 'have to' have them in order to get satisfaction.

I had a bit of a shoe thing going on at one stage, and a hang up for women who I socially detest (my ex's mother etc)... I find them utterly sexually irresistible.

I have never had the smoking fetish though... Probably a good thing or I'd never have given up

Cheyenne Skye
02-17-2010, 06:15 PM
I have a thing for all things latex and leather. If I could snap my fingers and make everything in my wardrobe (including socks and undies) either latex or leather, I would be one happy camper.

Crissy Kay
02-17-2010, 09:36 PM
I guess you could say that all my dressing is fetish!!!

eileendover
02-17-2010, 09:50 PM
uniforms. earlier, nurse. later, schoolgirl.

RADER
02-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Corsete's,Girdles, longline bra's, the more the merrier.
I once on a dare from my wife (bless her) Had me dress up in panty's,
Panty-hose, panty girdle, long line bra with Large forms, and a bathing
suit all under my work clothes. It was a Saturday in the winter, and I was
working outside. What a trip just to go to the bathroom. But it was Fun
Rader :)

Sarah_K
02-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Large breasts in push-up bras; high heels; thigh highs; sexy nails; puffy/pouty lips (not cat-likee balloons).

MsJordan
02-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Pantyhose and sexy high heel shoes! Besides a beautiful face, one of the first things I look at one a woman!

Tina L.
02-17-2010, 11:07 PM
seam up the back of hose with lacy tops and garters.
there is nothing hotter.

Tina L.

Karren H
02-17-2010, 11:22 PM
I have an Ice Hockey fetish.... does that count??

joann07
02-17-2010, 11:25 PM
For me, I have a pantyhose and a foot fetish.
Bare feet are nice to see, but I just love to see them covered in nylon. :D

Hugs!

ringedjohn
02-18-2010, 12:43 AM
For me it is stockings and garter belts, followed by tiny, corsetted waists, and pierced ears.

Susan.Boots
02-18-2010, 12:59 AM
For me it is thigh high leather Boots, a black leather skirt, white silk blouse and a long, black leather coat. MMMMM just thinking about it makes me ?????

Carrie R
02-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Here's a wild one for you, I really like balloons. :D

corndog420
02-18-2010, 01:11 AM
I have a pajama fetish! lol, I know it's tame but it really drives me crazy, sleepwear just make me drool, no make-up too, i guess it's a naturalist kinda thing

corndog420
02-18-2010, 01:12 AM
Here's a wild one for you, I really like balloons. :D

Actually i've heard of that one before, some dude was obsessed with baloons, definately odd, but hey that's a real fetish!

eluuzion
02-18-2010, 01:24 AM
thigh highs taupe/nude/beige have always been bellringers for me...

Samantha_Smile
02-18-2010, 01:32 AM
When I was younger, I'd have said crossdressing was a fetish.
I found it highly arousing, and on occasion I still do, but nowhere near as much. Was mainly due to suspenders, now when I get suspenders on I just feel... good, not so much aroused, just good. I find suspenders to be one of the most femme items to wear.

Now?
Well I'd be lying if I said I didnt enjoy being **** **** and ****** :o

Froggy's Angel
02-18-2010, 01:33 AM
My #1 fetish is shoes, and not just buying them or shopping for them, but seeing them on a woman. I LOVE platform heels, like S&M ballet shoes and goth shoes, but I do not like feet, lol.
I used to wear them all the time and then I got pregnant and got lazy and now I wear sandals, I usually wear platformed sandals, just not with heals.
But I till get a thrill every time I see ANYONE wearing them.
Short of that, corsets, thigh highs with garters, lips? can big lips be a fetish? lol
I love women (CD or otherwise), the whole package, and anything that accentuates that is good :heehee:

wanda jackson
02-18-2010, 02:30 AM
For me it's old fashioned nylon stockings, especially in black, and the way they feel...even the sound they make when I cross my legs.

Actually, there is a fetishistic aspect to the entire process of transformation.

Mistybtm
02-18-2010, 02:41 AM
My fetish is tights of all colors and high heels. i also like the slave/master scene i love being controlled when dressed. :belly: :dom:

Sandra65
02-18-2010, 03:47 AM
Long legs in black tights are always on my radar when out in public. All the better when opaque, textured or with heels.

countrygirl
02-18-2010, 10:36 AM
for me it would have to be padding to be fat.

NicoleScott
02-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Since I was a child up to this day, very high heels and deep red lipstick have been very strong fetishes. Minor fetishes (very arousing but minor in comparison) are heavy makeup, especially eye makeup, with ultra-long and thick fake eyelashes and heavy black eyeiner. After that, straight wigs with bangs. Then everything else. Putting it all together excites me greatly.

sherri52
02-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Every once in a while I have a fetish to crossdress and wear mens clothes. Wait a minute I am a man so I guess its not crossdressing.

Crissy65
02-18-2010, 06:33 PM
I want to dress up with wife as we are going to a wedding and then have our own honeymoon

pantyboy10
02-18-2010, 06:37 PM
My fetish is dressing like a very provacative Barbie. Ultra-short micro-miniskirt and tight top over 38 D breastforms and sheer pantyhose. 4 inch heels, light makeup with pink lipstick and long shoulder-length blonde hair complete the package.

I''ve worn this look to a few gay bars and drove the gay dudes there wild.

AmandaM
02-18-2010, 09:03 PM
I'd have to say strong women. :)

BritneyChandra
02-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Hmm,

Corsets, pantyhose (fishnets), latex, but most of all body paint. Illusion is everything and being who you want is what it is all about. Oh, and who doesn't like the feel of a sheer hose on smooth legs???

Marcie R.
02-18-2010, 09:21 PM
I also love Latex and Leather clothing. Have a look at my album in my profile, you will see a couple of samples.
Marcie R.

suit
02-18-2010, 09:44 PM

sure it counts...but when lol !

so thats why you ice hocky players almost never stand straight up lol !

NathalieX66
02-18-2010, 09:48 PM
I'd have to say strong women. :)

You got my vote on that one. :)

Sarah Doepner
02-18-2010, 09:56 PM
. . . and great selection! Give me a sale or a clean well organized thrift store and I'm a goner.

julie08
02-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Well,
(blush)

I totally agree with this one. Although I've never done it (so I guess it'd be more of a fantasy) I would love to one day.

I also would love to be in a wedding dress getting married.

As for a true fetish, I guess I'll be honest and say I have an infantilism fetish. Not for everybody, I'm sure. But neither is crossdressing! :battingeyelashes:

Alice Torn
02-18-2010, 10:29 PM
I used to be fetishistic, younger, toward nylons, ph, high heels, sleeveless dresses,and tops. Now, i like the head to toe classy lady look- the hair, face, dress, top, with pencil skirt, skirt suits, legs in hose, high heels bras, girdles, panties....everything but thongs!

Marissa
02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Since I was a child up to this day, very high heels and deep red lipstick have been very strong fetishes. Minor fetishes (very arousing but minor in comparison) are heavy makeup, especially eye makeup, with ultra-long and thick fake eyelashes and heavy black eyeiner. After that, straight wigs with bangs. Then everything else. Putting it all together excites me greatly.

Nicole, I have to agree..that a deep red lipstick is my fetish.. both ex's and a few gf's knew this and accomandated me.. but the ultimate would be to have her and me wearing it..something about a bit of smearing in a passionate kiss.. :daydreaming:

in drab mode, in dress and thought..well had another reason.. <censored> :eek::eek::eek:

Yes I tend to over do the makeup but not my intention but then again..depends on what look I'm going for..

AmberLynn
02-19-2010, 08:34 AM
fetish huh :o

ok ill share as well. Im sorta drawn to a huge did/sm "our own style not main stream. My ultimate fantasy would be to be tied to a large pole in meidevil times in a heavy princess dress,guarded by a dragon and awaiting rescue or capture :D by my rouge female night dressed in white studded leather :eek: wow i have an active imagation

Cary
02-19-2010, 09:14 AM
I guess you could say that all my dressing is fetish!!!

Same here!:)

SirTrey
02-19-2010, 09:25 AM
My fetish is Dominance and always has been...I spank My girlfriend all the time...She's a naughty girl....:thumbsup::D:drink:

bron
02-19-2010, 09:41 AM
way too many fetishes....all bent twisted and deviant

Michelle-Leigh
02-19-2010, 09:50 AM
Lace-top thigh hose w/garter belt, sexy high-heel shoes, leather knee boots, and ruffled lace panties ! I only like wearing pantyhose in colder weather.... And the mere thought of hanging in bondage takes my breath away, too !

christinek
02-19-2010, 10:27 AM
I have a thing for women in heels, I love my wife's feet too, but don't seem to care for others. I agree about the lipstick too.

Put even a not so attractive girl in heels and red lipstick and I notice.

sonia_dargency
02-19-2010, 10:36 AM
I would say I had a pantyhose fetish. Love women in them, can't crossdress without them:)

Pantyhose is definitely my thing.

My dressing also used to very fetishistic, but has really evolved into an expression of who I believe myself to really be.

True for me too. Until I started to read forums like this one, I basically dressed to be sexually aroused - I believe that contributed a lot to my wife rejection - but then I started to unveil the Girl Inside me and become so more relaxed, I am so more closer to who I am than before.

LisaAlexander
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Like others here, dressing is one (of many :p) fetish.. skirts, garters, corsets, thongs, shortshorts... be it on me, on a guy or on a girl...

Sarah_K
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
My fetish is dressing like a very provacative Barbie. Ultra-short micro-miniskirt and tight top over 38 D breastforms and sheer pantyhose. 4 inch heels, light makeup with pink lipstick and long shoulder-length blonde hair complete the package.

I''ve worn this look to a few gay bars and drove the gay dudes there wild.

Pics Pics Pics!!!

Rita B
02-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Long black kid leather gloves, lacy thigh highs, garter belts, satin lingerie, red lipstick, hey it's all a fetish and i love it

Bowmanls2
02-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Silk and satin lingerie. MMMMMMMMMMM

jenny30
02-19-2010, 09:30 PM
I have a makeup fetish, also I think I have a fetish for cheerleader uniforms :)

Cary
02-19-2010, 09:46 PM
I still have a major fetish for pantyhose and tights, but in recent years this has grown to include almost everything a woman would wear. This doesn't include makeup, purses, or fishnets.

docrobbysherry
02-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Reading all your posts nearly made me throw up!:eek:

Well, maybe more like;
excited, turned on, and aroused! Same thing tho, rite?:brolleyes:

Oh! All except the balloons! Nothing going on there! Unless I'm wearing them in front!?:straightface: OK! The balloons, too!:Angry3:

linda's angel
02-19-2010, 10:04 PM
humm dressing like a dominatrix, high black heels, black stockings, a short thight skirt, pony tail ,hummm sexy, that is my fetish and fantasy.

JoanAz
02-19-2010, 10:06 PM
One of my Fetishe's would be pony play, damsel made to act like a pony,
I converted a set of Ballet Boots into pony hooves, when I can I will post a picture,,Full harness and bells would be nice...:daydreaming:
Joan Az

suit
02-20-2010, 09:11 AM
Corsete's,Girdles, longline bra's, the more the merrier.
I once on a dare from my wife (bless her) Had me dress up in panty's,
Panty-hose, panty girdle, long line bra with Large forms, and a bathing
suit all under my work clothes. It was a Saturday in the winter, and I was
working outside. What a trip just to go to the bathroom. But it was Fun
Rader :)

WOW thats close to one of mine when i was a kid: first
add one of the rubber girdle / reducing suits that were taken off the market of false advertizing.
the long leg side zippered satin pannled high wasted panty girdle that could make a sack of door knobs look perfect,black panty hose to hide the panty girdle legs the back hooked long line bra,( imagining hard now, lined with rubber and starched,a vacume pulled on the cups ), then a one peice late 50's type bathingsuit that had a 22" rubber corset sewn into it ,so both had to be closed to zip up. a timed lock on the zipper ...1 to 8 hr with a double key override.
then some georgious yummy smelling woman (add whom over ) snapping the lock closed.."there you go play now, its 7:30 and you can come back in at 12:00 for lunch " >>her thoughts curiosity killed the cat and berli girdle comercials should be banned from the boob tube...I think a week of so may be enough to take the shine off my girdles !<<

kaitlin
02-20-2010, 09:32 AM
For me, I have a pantyhose and a foot fetish.
Bare feet are nice to see, but I just love to see them covered in nylon. :D

Hugs!

I agree 100%, but those toenails have got to be polished well too! I'm also very into bondage! Kaitlin

If ya can't tell already I also love to play in the mud! The deeper the better! I think of being dressed, mired up to my hips in the mud, stuck! When my rescue arrives he forces me to...lets just say I have to pay for my rescue!

Laurie A
02-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Mine are mostly (but not limited to) about lycra, esp. body suits, opaque tights, unitards etc. I like both wearing them and having my SO wear them. Love the tactile sensation. Anybody else?

StarrOfDelite
02-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Omigod! I have to lock up my nair, razors, shaving cream, scissors, and tweezers or I'd look like a Rudi Gernreich poster. I haven't given in to the urge to shave my head. Yet. But that's the only place I don't get compulsive about doing total hair removal. I should keep a spare bathtub filled with Oil of Olayhttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/straightface.gif .

Slightly less compulsive are my wig collecting fetish, and the makeup. Let's not even talk about the $$$$$.

pantyboy10
02-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Pics Pics Pics!!!

I wish that I had some pics as I'm told that I look "really hot" when I'm dressed like a provacative Barbie. Never thought to have any pics taken but will the next time "Barbie" is out and about.

kimberly ann487
02-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Assuming that my love for anything femimine doesn't count. Women smoking is my only true fetish :o I have never smoked, and now as Kimberly, I carry a pack of Virginia Slims 120's in my purse and light one up when the opportunity presents itself. :heehee: That's as wierd as I get, lol.

georginafo28
02-20-2010, 03:52 PM
I didnt realise the smoking fetish was soo rare!

I do have a couple of other fetishes but they are not as strong as the smoking fetish...

I also like older women, also I know most men say this but seeing 2 women together.. so good my wife is bi.. lol

G

Princess Ludwyna
02-20-2010, 04:30 PM
=sighs seeking for words... People being easily scared should skip my post cause it shows a very secret (and dark and sexual) part of my fantasies.

---------------------------
Skip if you don't dare lol

---------------------------

Although i don't consider myself as a fetichist at all most of the time, i have to admit i have many fetichist trends.

There's a part of me who seeks pleasure and satisfaction by wearing black long skirts and petticoats, laced up boots with high heels, corsets, fingerless lace gloves, satin tops...(my only outfit -the one of my pic here).

There's another part of me who likes role playing games and scenario in which i 'm a courageous princess fighting the forces of Evil but turns to face a too strong opponent. All this being fully scripted.

Generally this little fantasy is linked to pursuit, desperate fight, me losing to this mighty and brutal opponent and turning into a damsel in distress trying to escape and struggling and resisting in vain.
Which includes soft bdsm, ropes, bondage, erotic wrestling in clothes, and rape simulation.

Now having this very special fantasy does not make me a fetichist cause i can have self satisfaction without all this (thankfully).

For those who wonder, no i never did it in real life although i have already self bounded myself clad in my goth princess outfit. But i already did it virtually by chating online.

I'll admit that wearing female clothes can be very arousing though.

Ok this fetish fantasy is weird and i 'm a weirdo but i'm proud to be so :)

linda's angel
02-20-2010, 05:09 PM
hummm , dress like a dominatrix black high heels, black stockings, black tight skirt, pony tail, my fetish and fantasy.

Yvonne York
02-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Beautiful sxy lingerie - both my wife and I wearing it.

Terri D
02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
I have two fetishes. The first one that provokes a deep viseral reaction is cheerleader outfits. I dont care which gender is wearing one. It impacts me.
If I go on about the second one I'll be getting an e-mail from the folks who run the site so I'll save that one just for me.

Rebecca Jayne
02-20-2010, 06:42 PM
I have a fetish for fetishes, Im a fetishbater:eek:
I have to many to list and don't want the feds shutting down this site

However I do like to dress up and smoke cigars dearie.:daydreaming:

Beth Wilde
02-20-2010, 08:32 PM
I have a smoking fetish too..... Long and thin is good (but hard to get in the UK) I also like holders. I'm not sure if any others share this one but I also have a hypnosis fetish, to be totally under someone elses control as Beth.......
Please don't stop talking to me! lol

Jakob
02-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Interesting stuff. My strongest and weirdest fetish is about women and cars.
An attractive girl not being able to start her har, or being stuck in the snow, including a lot of struggle and frustration. Thats it for me, don't know why but I don't bother to find out anymore. I love it and I don't give a damn.
Women in businnes suites. Posh. Elegant. Blouses, scarves, all that stuff. I love classy women.
Another thing is girls blowing their noses. Using tissues, blowing very gentle and quiet.

Princess Chantal
02-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Pantyhose in many aspects. From simply wearing (me or others) to bondage and sensual play to masking, cocooning and encasement to wet pantyhose to voyeurism (watching people putting on or taking off).
Other fetishes are wearing other people clothes, forcing feminization, costuming and role playing, crossdress experimentation, crushing and trampling with heels, feminine supremacy, rope suspension, violet wand, wax play and fire play

digitallonestar
02-21-2010, 06:21 AM
wearing my clothes in the water, especially my leather thighboots, the feeling of the water penetrating them is a turn on.

IamSara
02-21-2010, 06:49 AM
panty hose and high heels just turn me on like you wouldn't believe.
Sarah :rose2:

Leohose
02-21-2010, 07:46 AM
panty hose and high heels just turn me on like you wouldn't believe.
Sarah :rose2:

Yes pantyhose Worn with a leotard and sometimes a miniskirt does it so well

diapersissy
02-21-2010, 10:24 AM
My user name tells about mine!!!

Stockingface
02-21-2010, 10:45 AM
For me, dressing is a fetish and it all started with pantyhose....I LOVE my Pantyhose!!! I wear them almost everyday. I also have a fetish for black leather anything...skirts, gloves, boots, shoes...mmmmm Masks of all types are so fun...stocking masks, latex masks...

MissAmy
02-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Princess outfits, costumes, nurse outfits, maid outfits, being the school girl to a female teacher.

Toni_Lynn
02-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Yep -- I one. And, cause I am me, its probably the weirdest one here. I have a thing for GGs wearing men's underwear and jockstraps - especially jockstraps. Nothing turns me on quite like when my wife wears a jockstrap in our fun, with me of course wearing panties, It gets better because one of the things on my bucket list is to have a femme makeover and then do some 'cheescake' poses in bra, high heels, red nail polish and men's white fly-front briefs as well as a jockstrap.

I know, I'm weird, but that's one of my endearing charms :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

PS- Anyone else like this, feel free to pm me

sesissy
02-21-2010, 07:52 PM
I also have a smoking fetish. Everytime I dress, I love to light up a Virginia Slim, with lipstick on the filter of course.

MsJanessa
02-21-2010, 10:17 PM
fetish?--who? Me?

curious2BCD
02-22-2010, 01:20 AM
My fetishes are. Dressing in pvc, lycra, thigh high boots with no panties and smoking a More 120. I have a killer lycra harness outfit with fingerless gloves, lycra stockings that I love and those boots. Grrrrrrr it turns me on!

Nina
02-22-2010, 05:30 AM
I'm only posting this after reading what others have already put but if you want to see my fetishes you can on my site but here's a few of the main ones like to indulge in all while dressed as nina I might add

Pony play
Splosh play
Bondage
Spanking
Sissy play
Zentai
Leotards

I could go on but I wont as you'll get bored

Crissy Kay
02-22-2010, 02:03 PM
My user name tells about mine!!!

I have tried them on and off too over the last few years!!!

ZenladyCD5
02-22-2010, 02:57 PM
My fetishes are mostly clothing. I've had strong fetishes for lycra and spandex most of my life. I love the feel of wearing tights, leotards, short mini-skirts, satin bras and panties, short satin dresses, and ESPECIALLY opera length satin gloves. :) The longer they are, the better I like them. I love wearing them and love to see women wearing them. :)
My current new fetish is what's called zentai:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zentai
http://www.bodyweaver.com/store/index.htm
This is the ultimate lycra/spandex fetish for me and I want to combine it with crossdressing in order to be a zentai crossdresser.

Starling
02-25-2010, 04:40 AM
My dressing also used to very fetishistic, but has really evolved into an expression of who I believe myself to really be. I do, however, have a strong interest in high heels and corsets, thinks I identify as being very feminine

I went through the same evolution, Renee. I feel it more and more strongly every day. But my interest in wearing pretty shoes of all sorts will never go away. Corsets I prefer on somebody else.

:) Lallie

BLACK STOCKINGS
02-25-2010, 06:04 AM
Along with everyone else love to be all dolled up in a tight mini with heels/boots/hose and tight undergarments like corsets and girdles and then bondage. But my favorite fetish is all of the above then stepping into a deep hole filled with mud and sinking chest deep.

I know there are a few others here that enjoy the sinking aspect but I guess I am the first to admit it.

Lets here about your extreme fetish not just the everyday ones.. you know the ones you don't want anyone to really know about.

M-Anne
02-25-2010, 08:47 AM
mine would have to be lingeie in all forms. it sends me crazy ;)

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 09:01 AM
my fetish is definently pantyhose or kneehighs on men or women i also have a major foot fetish.when im checking out a girl her feet are the first thing i look at,and beacause im a cd im always looking at other mens feet to see if i can spot some hose,and three times now ive seen it twice here in florida,and once in california.never had the nerve to speak to them about it though.for me its hose hose hose!and more hose.

Midnight Skye
02-25-2010, 09:24 AM
Do I have to pick one fetish? -blushes- I'm into many different fun filled activities... but my absolute favorite is being tied up in tight Japanese rope bondage. I love being strung up and then taken advantage of, or simply left for a few hours while I helplessly struggle. -sighs- Sorry I'm blissful just thinking about it.

EnglishRose
02-25-2010, 09:38 AM
I thought of another one. Turtleneck sweaters! I absolutely love wearing them, but I wouldn't call it a fetish per se. I wonder if it's something to do with subconsciously knowing I'm covering my rat-fink adam's apple?

cpt2669
02-28-2010, 11:11 AM
I love womens onepiece swimsuits. I love to see women in them and to wear them. I also have a thing for women underwater, movies and pictures.

Christina

jenifer m.
02-28-2010, 11:30 AM
oh did i mention i love feet? legs are nice too .but nothing more sensual to me than a hot chicks feet.love to look at em smell them lick them,and i give a really mean foot massage to my wife.she is a tiny size 7 very cute.

DonniDarkness
02-28-2010, 11:40 AM
well i tailor all my panties so that my junk fits through the front instead of trying to tuck it back to hide it. I love the fem feel of my lingerie all the while rocking out with my junk out.....silly huh, Tailoring the panties all started when i bought a beautiful corset that had a g-sting thong that i couldnt wear....because...well you know.... so a fetish seamstress i became

kayallen66
02-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Wearing women's clothing of course, But I also have a fetish for bald-headed women, (have never met one in person) so sometimes I just become one. I also like getting messy (WAM-wet and messy), and mud if I ever get the chance.

Missy811
02-28-2010, 10:14 PM
I love Asian women I totally have a Asian fetish

christinek
02-28-2010, 10:48 PM
I love Asian women I totally have a Asian fetish

I can agree with this too, even Asian men who perfect our craft get me all worked up.

Briana Blonde
03-01-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm a transvestic fetishist which means I like to dress in womens clothing...:daydreaming:

AmandaM
03-01-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm into financial domination. Send me your money, now! LOL

Briana Blonde
03-01-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm into financial domination. Send me your money, now! LOL
Haha...:thumbsup:

Vicki-Z
03-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Well I absolutely love garter belts and stockings. More garters the better.

Also, skirts and petticoats although I have never worn this, but sometime soon.

Vicki :cheer:

Samantha B L
03-01-2010, 12:42 AM
I used to be into history book and encyclopedia portraits of Queen Elizabeth The First and Marie Antionette. Young Samantha spent a lot of time in the library. That was when I was 7 or 8. And I liked 19th century looking stuff if it wasn't too trite or crappy and I like a lot of select items from the 60's,70's and 80's. I don't like baby doll collars or "little girl" dresses.
I prefer long,almost maternity tops,and tights with winter-ish boots. I've owned at least 6 white ruffled Victorian-ish blouses and one wonderful wedding dress which I've talked about in the threads at least four times. I'm trying to put together a collection of "B-52" wigs and I'm ordering a Ronnie Spector wig tomorrow when I leave my apartment for the bank and the post office. I already own a kind of Red and Purple with glitter Vidal Sassoon job which looks something like Sandie Shaw's early hairdo in the sixties. I must return to the library tomorrow where I will study history.

curious2BCD
03-01-2010, 12:58 AM
My fetishes? Hmmmmm! Any back lingerie, preferably leather,pvc or lycra. Thigh high boots, corsets, vibrators, dildos and nothing better than a stunningly beautiful CD er gets me going. A woman or beautiful Cd smoking a More 120 (why I dunno). Being tied up or handcuffed and well, ya know. I guess ya could say bdsm is my gig . :)

Carol A
03-01-2010, 08:55 AM
As long as I can remember it is stockings and high heels, next to that out dated as it is I still love to wear a dress with a full skirt and 2 or 3 cancan's petti under it. Oh the feels of the petticoats rubbing agains nylon legs is to die for.:daydreaming:

I will never grow up

asian jasmine
03-02-2010, 03:40 AM
thigh highs
4" stilletto heels
dildos
others i probly cant describe
very very skinny waists

prene
03-02-2010, 04:26 AM
Large breasts, shapley waist . . . curvy.

Tight clothes(skirt, top)

Wrenchette
03-02-2010, 04:36 AM
For some reason, I love to see guys and girls in satiny nylon soccer uniforms...I suppose it stems back to my first girlfriend, who was a BBW, that always wore Umbro shorts that were popular at the time (early 90s) and I just love the feel of them. My wife has several pair but doesn't like them as much as I do.

I also like pvc and vinyl clothing on girls, thin or fat.

Don't care for any other materials except nylon, pcv and vinyl. Not even nylon stockings (except to wear them)...

Weird I guess.

Rogina B
03-02-2010, 06:04 AM
Nurse Rogina is always looking for new patients.The uncooperative ones are restrained and their eyes covered.... But other than that there are way too many to list here so I'll pretend there aren't any.Did I tell you how I make my patients cooperate?:D

erickka
03-02-2010, 06:49 AM
For me it's a combination of things. Long shapely legs, high heels and fabulous firm boobs.

Susie
03-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Feet, stockings & pantyhose, shoes & boots (of various kinds) are particular favourites, and of course rubber always hits the spot. Have a thing for gasmasks too.

lil red
03-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Red heads, glasses, bondage, fem clothing (duh!),and a few more personal things.

echo
03-02-2010, 06:48 PM
My fetishes? Hmmmmm! Any back lingerie, preferably leather,pvc or lycra. Thigh high boots, corsets, vibrators, dildos and nothing better than a stunningly beautiful CD er gets me going. A woman or beautiful Cd smoking a More 120 (why I dunno). Being tied up or handcuffed and well, ya know. I guess ya could say bdsm is my gig . :)

You will have to see some of the adult toys I fabricate. The lightsaber dildo is a huge hit with everyone. The spurs (like mine in my avatar, may look good but NOT a good idea during "happitime"

woops...guess my new avatar isn't available yet............sigh

My personal fetish.....midget chicks. I know....I know....

curious2BCD
03-02-2010, 07:01 PM
You will have to see some of the adult toys I fabricate. The lightsaber dildo is a huge hit with everyone. The spurs (like mine in my avatar, may look good but NOT a good idea during "happitime"

woops...guess my new avatar isn't available yet............sigh

My personal fetish.....midget chicks. I know....I know....

Hmmmmmmm! Lightsaber? Sounds interesting :). I'm game ! Wanting to "experiment with the "real thing" sometime when I get enough "guts" lol

dana digs sweaters
03-02-2010, 07:19 PM
A woman's ego! Wow it can truly be devastating to me. Makes me smile so much all the time just thinking about it. :daydreaming: The other is just sitting on the couch necking.:o

ArleneRaquel
03-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Bra, panties, eyewear, & red lipstick !!:battingeyelashes:

curious2BCD
03-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Nurse Rogina is always looking for new patients.The uncooperative ones are restrained and their eyes covered.... But other than that there are way too many to list here so I'll pretend there aren't any.Did I tell you how I make my patients cooperate?:D

Hmmmmmm! I think i need a "doctor" or "nurse" I'm game :)

thechic
03-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Ive got a fetish for the latest fashions, cant go past a clothing shop with out looking at the latest fashions and purchasing an item.:hugs:

Taylermade
03-02-2010, 10:06 PM
surprise surprise guess mine?

Legs :)

I like legs and anything that is capable of accentuating them

Rebecca W.
03-02-2010, 11:09 PM
A short pink silk skirt with a silk top and smooth legs with lycra nylons is my fetish.:o

rocketscientist
03-02-2010, 11:13 PM
I'll play too. I have a few, but my main one is girls with muscular legs. Ever since I hit puberty I have been awestruck by the sight of a pretty girl with shapely powerful legs. Just to see a woman with bulging, toned thighs and calves will do it for me every time. I'm not talking about really large women either,more of the fitness/fbb type. Perfect example=

Andy66
03-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Oh my gosh, some of you are such naughty girls, you should be :spank:

Just joking. :angel:

My biggest fetish is actually hearing/reading about people's fetishes and fantasies. I guess that makes me a reading version of a peeping tom... a reading tom? Reading tom-boy? Something like that. I might or might not want to try certain new things in real life, but I am always curious and like reading about them.

So... um... what do you do with the balloons? Nevermind, I don't want to get anyone banned. :o

Cathytg
03-03-2010, 01:23 AM
Add me to the girls who love to see long legs in nylons. To be more specific - shaved and shapely long legs.

Why, oh why, have women shunned nylons?

Jill50
03-03-2010, 03:46 AM
For me it is high heels and pantyhose, hearing heels walk, hear things get crunched under the heel, see heel dents in floors, stuff squashed and stuck on soles and heels

Kate Jennings
03-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Smoking! Guilty as charged.

Don't smoke in the real world but will always have a Virginia Slim nearby when dressed.

Lynn Marie
03-03-2010, 01:35 PM
In looking at the other posts in this thread so many of the things that people here like are the same things that most any male likes. Heels, stockings, garter belts, corsets, black lingerie, pushup bras, tons of cleavage, stocking seams, tight skirts. I'll bet we all like that stuff, especially when we are wearing them!

As for what I think of as fetishes, I'd just love to tie up an attractively dressed woman, and for that matter be tied up as an attractively dressed woman.

ladyz
03-03-2010, 02:18 PM
i dont know if its a fetish but i just love tights and a short jean skirt so fff cute!

pinkeverything
03-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Fetishes? Yes.:daydreaming:

Roxi Loh
03-03-2010, 04:00 PM
I too have a smoking fetish. I dont smoke but sometimes when I am dressed I do.

Alicia
03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
:o

Pretty diverse, actually. Pantyhose, panties, satin/latex/silk gloves, body suits, tights, corsets, dresses, lingerie in general, gas masks, respirators, latex catsuits, zentai, venetian masks, high boots, etc...

trexx
03-03-2010, 06:52 PM
I absolutely love pantyhose and short little skirts. Makes me feel like a naughty little girl.

lacie
03-03-2010, 07:05 PM
I'd have to say that white tights, floral dresses, and pink sweaters/cardigans are my thing.

GwenPH
03-03-2010, 07:53 PM
I have to add my love of pantyhose to the fetish list, as well as being tied up. I can't leave out the french maid outfits, I just find that look very sexy.

ChloeR
03-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Fetishes? I have far too many to list...

Solarhawk
03-04-2010, 03:55 AM
Heels, Latex, light/medium BDSM, and a couple that are a little more private.

Jesse

Christinedreamer
03-04-2010, 04:18 AM
I am sooooo vanilla. My fetish since my early teens has always been the movie star style multilayered nylon peignoirs. Super frilly, multiple sheer layers with yards and yards of soft flowing nylon.

My ex and I always bought matching sets and had one whole closet full. Occasionally we laid them all out all over the bed, then we each put one on, lay on the bed and let the fun begin!

All that slippery sliding nylon was an aphrodisiac like you cant imagine.

I went to work quite late many times and was always tired when I got there, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lucky for me I had no on site supervisor and wroked by myself.

Nothing is more fun than designing your gown and going for fittings. Gets me all .........bothered..... even today.

Crissy Kay
03-04-2010, 07:38 AM
I have to add my love of pantyhose to the fetish list, as well as being tied up. I can't leave out the french maid outfits, I just find that look very sexy.

Thank You from all us French Maids!!!:)

Susie
03-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Have a bit of a thing for wetsuits too. Doesn't really count as a fetish... at least not yet!

Madilyn A.
03-04-2010, 09:40 AM
My fetishes, well where to start..... Very red lipstick, contrasting dark lipliner, eye liner, garterbelts and stockings, especially with seams, also the more garter straps the better, 50's style lingerie, pin up poses, women smoking cigs, and the red lipstain on the filter. 5 " High heels. Red nail polish, sexy feet, long red nails, maids uniforms, etc, etc,...........:daydreaming::doh:

claire gal
03-04-2010, 02:53 PM
my dream would be to walk down a celebrity red carpet (ie the oscars) complete with
expensive dress ,make up and hair do and have everyone cheering as you go past

Shari
03-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Nylons and high heeled pumps.

Rope and gags make me feel incredible

Put them together and I'm in my own personal heaven

Susancd
03-04-2010, 03:04 PM
I love wearing tights/pantyhose and lingerie and often wear them under my drab.

connie23
03-04-2010, 09:05 PM
For me it is high fashion boots that fit really well and show off a good set of legs. I also like leather shoulder length gloves and a nice fitting skirt with shiny stockings. The older I get the more I care about the quality of the clothes.

Stina84
03-04-2010, 09:12 PM
My fetishes include light BDSM, being held tight and ordered around during sex, a little spanking and then of course sexy outfits (I absolutely love wearing pretty lingerie :daydreaming:)

MarciManseau
03-05-2010, 11:53 AM
I love wearing the panties Julie wore the day before. Makes me feel so much more feminine.

Hugs, Marci :love:

suit
03-06-2010, 09:58 AM
lol.. "love wearing the panties Julie wore the day before. Makes me feel so much more feminine."
to me that would be more conected to my wife and that would ake me feel safer and calmer.
it would also let the rat part of my brain suck up and over load on her pheramones.
do you need to shave more on those days that you wear her panties?
>>>suit a confused watcher of the world<<< I'm sure it simple , if I could just understand DNA!

STEFFICAPRI
03-06-2010, 08:29 PM
lingerie and high heels or if I am more precise the standard maid does it every time:drink:

brandy1985
03-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Petite women in knee high boots. Especially if im dressed as a girl.

Edwina888
03-07-2010, 03:06 AM
My fetish is for women wearing trousers. Don’t know why, but I’ve had this since I was a boy. Also women riding motorbikes. Wow! Real turn on here.

Edwina.

Bikini Babe Claire
03-07-2010, 06:50 AM
I have a Satin Fetish :daydreaming:

:slaphippo: Lol check out the Purple Hippo.

Tiara
03-07-2010, 07:01 AM
I imagine getting trapped or seducted in male form by another man or dominant woman and then forced to change into a women. This often involves bondage and discipline.

georginafo28
03-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Wow didnt realise I would create such a good topic with this, its also amazing to see the diverse range of fetishes, am currently looking at fullfilling the smoking fetish more, anyone in NW UK interested in exploring the smoking fetish as well get in touch?

G

Malori Cross
03-08-2010, 11:28 AM
When I was a kid it was all about putting on thick, soft sweaters. Come to think, I guess I'm still a kid! Panties and bras are fun, too.:o

EllieOPKS
03-08-2010, 11:38 AM
I guess my fetish would have to be eyes. I love to look at eyes and eye make up. I think the eyes and how well they are made up really makes the girl.

dana digs sweaters
03-08-2010, 08:13 PM
When I was a kid it was all about putting on thick, soft sweaters. Come to think, I guess I'm still a kid! Panties and bras are fun, too.:o
Same here sister, but:notworthy: all sweaters are great. ;)

JamieMara
03-08-2010, 08:34 PM
guess im the odd ball of the group cause i havnt seen anyone with my fetish yet.
I have a hair fetish, mostly short hair on women. I just love the way short hair feels at the nape of the neck. Aline bobs hairstyles are the best.

coolspdx
03-08-2010, 09:07 PM
I want to be a woman someday and become a beautiful wife wearing dresses and doing housework and more.
If thats not possible,my fetish is to become a playboy bunny and work at the playboy mansion!Wearing a satin bodysuit,tights and heels all day.:)

HollyGrove
03-09-2010, 01:42 AM
I've certainly got a couple I'm willing to share. On the one hand, being tied up and gagged (or the thought of being that way) has been a fetish of mine for a good, long time. Whether by an attractive GG or CD, doesn't really matter so much.

Also, I'll admit to having a fetish (if you can call it that) for uniforms. This ranges everywhere from maid to schoolgirl to police women's uniforms. So long as they have skirts, they have my attention! I own a couple, and they are just about my favorite girl clothes.

Hm.. also, not so much a fetish probably, but I really like Chinese-style dresses (qipao or cheungsam, not sure what the appropriate term is). Close fitting, sexy, yet also refined in their way, and the satin or silk they're made of is wonderful.

I'd love to someday mix a couple of them together, but for the moment they remain separate.

Ada Ant
03-09-2010, 03:40 AM
I would say I have fell in love with painting my nails! and putting on make up it makes me feel so sexy. call me vain but i find my self to be very sexy! lol

BonnieJG
03-09-2010, 11:42 AM
I would have to say I love bras and short skirts, and getting all dress up and feeling sexy. I just love to just get all dress up

Lauren KS
03-09-2010, 11:50 PM
I have a thing for legs and feet. I especially love stockings and high heels, whether on me or someone else! I also really have an affinity towards BDSM, including ropes, clamps, gags, etc.

AriannaVillota
03-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Corsets and boots.

-shivers a bit- Definitely corsets and boots.

LisaMallon
03-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Very, very sheer stockings over newly epilated legs ... heaven.

Barbara Jo
03-10-2010, 02:30 AM
I usually dress for comfort.

However I do sometimes enjoy wearing a very tight "hobble" skirt as I find the extreme confinement of the skirt pleasurable.

ArleneRaquel
03-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Very, very sheer stockings over newly epilated legs ... heaven.

Lovely !:battingeyelashes:

Tracii G
03-10-2010, 03:08 AM
Looking at women wearing super tight jeans with a killer ass.
I'm an ass man/tgirl.
I like to wear them too!!

drushin703
03-10-2010, 09:47 AM
I have spent all morning on EBAY putting bids on vintage girdles. If you
see a bid from drushin703, thats me.The sight of, the shape of, the smell
and touch of, the constriction of a girdle takes me back to my youth
sneaking into my mothers room and trying on all her wonderful, satin
front girdles.It is the event(s) that turned me on to crossdressing and
why I love it so.I guess you could say, I have a girdle fetish...:battingeyelashes:

Cassiecd
03-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Wow, a great and popular thread! Thanks to all for sharing your fetishes! I do feel that there may be some blending or confusion about what a fetish is. For me it goes way beyond what is attractive or what a fantasy is. I do like this definition, although there are many definitions:

the sexual arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.

OK, for me then...I have come to accept...embrace...my fetishes:

HAIR (esp Long)

FUR

Of course I would LOVE to discuss this further!

stacey.eyes
03-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Smoky eye makeup, fishnets, tight tops, spandex one-piece bathing suits with heels.

Brooke Ashley
03-10-2010, 03:03 PM
i def relate to the BDSM fetish. being tied up tight, gagged, left alone for hours. ultimate fantasy of mine.

dawnmarrie1961
03-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Fetishes? Now that's a can of worms that is best served cold!

One night while working at the 7-eleven a gentleman came in and invited me to some kind of meeting for people with an SM fetish. he was a big hairy scary fellow. And he was smiling the whole time. I politely declined the invitation.

Imagine me in a black leather outfit with a whip dishing out pain? :devil: A dominatrix?!!

Ok. The attire is right up my alley but I'm not into the SM scene. To much pain for me.

Be safe. Be smart

Dawn Marrie

eileendover
03-10-2010, 05:05 PM
... Imagine me in a black leather outfit with a whip dishing out pain? :devil: A dominatrix?!!

* imagining *

AmberLynn
03-10-2010, 05:32 PM
same here :daydreaming: oh and for those girls not in the know,sm is not allways about pain "the gal from tied up" great none porn movie. I would say that being tied up as amber and forced to submit kind of give's me chill's :daydreaming: might have to give that a try

johnnaisacd
03-10-2010, 06:44 PM
I love latex and so does my wife

dawnmarrie1961
03-10-2010, 09:18 PM
* imagining *

Now cut that out!
darn now you've got me doing it too.:daydreaming:

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

Eva
03-10-2010, 09:27 PM
I used to be fetishistic, younger, toward nylons, ph, high heels, sleeveless dresses,and tops. Now, i like the head to toe classy lady look- the hair, face, dress, top, with pencil skirt, skirt suits, legs in hose, high heels bras, girdles, panties....everything but thongs!

This is me all the way. What it comes down to is just being dressed and looking good. Yea!:daydreaming:

I went through the same evolution, Renee. I feel it more and more strongly every day. But my interest in wearing pretty shoes of all sorts will never go away. Corsets I prefer on somebody else.

:) Lallie

I guess my biggest one is just being as feminine as possible.:daydreaming:

Nicole Lee
03-12-2010, 11:41 PM
spandex! i've loved it for so long .. leotards, tights, leggings, bike shorts. now that leggings are the new trend for girls around my age, i go to the mall and end up seeing like 20 girls wearing leggings and showing off their butts, and it really gets me going!

my other fetishes would include submissive role playing, such as losing a fight. can get darker than that. and i also have a few other taboo fetishes that i wouldn't think are quite appropriate for the forum as of right now.

Colleen03
03-13-2010, 02:10 AM
Hi well i have a question for you all..

I have some fetishes as most people do, one of them is a smoking fetish, now I love to see girls smoke, but also like seeing girls smoke cigars..

just wondering what others fetishes are.

G

I am a non smoker, but whenever I dress up I have this incredible urge to do so. I have smoked while dressed in my biker babe outfit, and it looks & feels very sexy & bad ass at the same time. But once the outfit comes off I always have this feeling of regret.... anyone else go through that?

miss janel
03-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Wearing pantyhose in guy mode.

Robyn2006
03-13-2010, 04:59 AM
Don't know if it's a fetish, but I find myself drawn to matching lipstick and nail polish. Thinking it's mostly that it's such a feminine thing that drives me wild, and in which I live-out whenever I can, whenever I'm femme.

Robyn

Heidi_slave
03-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Wow! At one time I would have pointed out that dressing is probably a fetish. Others have already done that.

Over the years, as I dressed more, my alter-ego femme personality has asserted herself more. She's a saucy girl...

I become incredibly submissive when dressed.
I am incredibly turned on by stockings, garters and high heels.
I love to smoke.
I want to be hypnotized and controlled.
I go out around the house and take chances at being seen.

In short, the dressing seems to spawn a number of sub-fetishes over which I have little control.

Good question!

Heidi

Still hiding
03-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Well,
(blush)

I guess I didn't realize how many others have the same fantasies.I would love to try one of those arm harnesses but handcuffs are hard enough to get in and out of as it is..

suit
03-15-2010, 08:16 AM
I guess I didn't realize how many others have the same fantasies.I would love to try one of those arm harnesses but handcuffs are hard enough to get in and out of as it is..
COLOR="Red"]I would love to try one of those arm harnesses [/COLOR]
An arm binder thats laced up the back?, in somthing shiny ?, the ones that have a shirt topping that zips closed infront, or laces , instead of criss crossed straps??
how frustrating/exciting ! dressed up in your wildest sexiest costums !
the fanticy part is getting 2 Linda Carter look alikes in matching W.W. costums to storm your abode at the right time to catch you all dressed up perfect, and lace you up into the notriously inescapable armbinder .. the golden laso's help,.and what would they do with you as you squirmed ? somthing that would make it worth there while to stop in for sure! I always wanted to see the inside of W.W. costum too !
some one please post how to experence an armbinder by them selfs, and escape without help, without cutting it off with sickle bolted to a wall? I might buy one !

DressyJenny
03-15-2010, 09:41 AM
My #1 fetish is shoes, and not just buying them or shopping for them, but seeing them on a woman. I LOVE platform heels, like S&M ballet shoes and goth shoes, but I do not like feet, lol.
I used to wear them all the time and then I got pregnant and got lazy and now I wear sandals, I usually wear platformed sandals, just not with heals.
But I till get a thrill every time I see ANYONE wearing them.
Short of that, corsets, thigh highs with garters, lips? can big lips be a fetish? lol
I love women (CD or otherwise), the whole package, and anything that accentuates that is good :heehee:

I have a similar fetish. But more to do with flat sandals. I love seeing woman in black slides. The kind with a black footbed and and black upper. Also other verations of that style. I really like seeing woman in Flip Flops too. I am not really interesting in barefeet.

Sadly, I don't think the black slides are in as much style as they used to be. I used to see them in at college graduations and bussiness settings a lot. But not as much now. But I suppose these styles come back eventually.

Still hiding
03-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I used to love getting caught by my then wife.All hogtied up in hose,heels,and a dress.It used to blow me away when she used to catch so now I have this continued fantasy of the same.Combines alot of my favorite fetishes and fantasies all at once.
COLOR="Red"]I would love to try one of those arm harnesses [/COLOR]
An arm binder thats laced up the back?, in somthing shiny ?, the ones that have a shirt topping that zips closed infront, or laces , instead of criss crossed straps??
how frustrating/exciting ! dressed up in your wildest sexiest costums !
the fanticy part is getting 2 Linda Carter look alikes in matching W.W. costums to storm your abode at the right time to catch you all dressed up perfect, and lace you up into the notriously inescapable armbinder .. the golden laso's help,.and what would they do with you as you squirmed ? somthing that would make it worth there while to stop in for sure! I always wanted to see the inside of W.W. costum too !
some one please post how to experence an armbinder by them selfs, and escape without help, without cutting it off with sickle bolted to a wall? I might buy one !

douglas-rednails
03-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Nail polish, the smell, the feel, the sensation on the nails, the colours...

Sweeterica
03-19-2010, 08:16 AM
for me its stockings or tights(pantyhose) natural or barely black. love to see women in them and me! bare legs do nothing for me

gemsay32
03-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Shiny clothes. Domination themes.

For the vast majority of men the female hourglass figure is like a drug... (i'd call that a genetic fetish?)

Look here:
http://www.livescience.com/culture/hourglass-figures-drug-brain-100222.html

A female with nice hips and ample breasts is a nice combo. 32 years of living on this planet has shown me most guys can't keep their eyes off of a -good- figure without straining. There're some very ripe figures out there in the universe.

I'm wondering what's the equivalent in females. I have a gay friend so I have some idea what gays like and it's supposed to be similar to what hetero females like. Cross between brad pitt and someone more manly (thicker bones & body). He had a thing for a really muscled guy while growing up. I have no idea what it's precisely that they like, i've only heard him say what he thinks is attractive (he thinks anderson cooper is cute). He's told me openly he likes muscles and leather.

He told me where I fit on his scale... too thin to be sexy, but borderline cute :/ Oh well, can't have everything in life.

gemsay32
03-20-2010, 12:55 AM
Muhaha. Was peeling an onion and noticed that the plant fiber inbetween the layers is like plastic. Almost like cloth. It kind of turned me on. So does that mean onion skin is a fetish?

MissyW
03-20-2010, 01:22 AM
Stockings and garters

Audrey34
03-20-2010, 01:52 AM
Well,
(blush)

Hi Marina.
I too have a bondage fetish. Damsel in distress, same as you. Not into pain or whips and such. For nearly ten years I've attended Fetish Con in Tampa, Florida. And the last two years I got tied up with one of my gg friends for a photoshoot! It was a lot of fun.
-Audrey

t-girlxsophie
03-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Dont know if this could be classed as a Fetish,I just adore the prim and proper
librarian /secretary look.I love nice twin sets of Sweater and button thru cardigan,esp when cardi is placed over my shoulders in classic pose,add pleated skirt,FF stockings and court shoes and I get warm glow inside I find this rather strange in a way,as i actually DETEST being called :eek: mature,I feel a teenager still inside.

Which brings me to what definately IS a fetish,I love schoolgirl look,esp Japanese schoolgirl uniforms and white knee high socks,and mary jane or t-bar shoes.Cant explain why,maybe should ressurect Freud to explain it for me

RachelZ
03-20-2010, 05:48 PM
Okay mine hasn't been said so I guess I'm just weird. I like fur coats and women who wear them. Everytime I see a women in one I just want to melt. My apologies to any one that's an animal lover.

Amy Gurl
03-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Mine would have to be panties and a few other items like hair. But for some reason i just love eyebrows...the perfect ones are so sexy

Still hiding
03-20-2010, 06:09 PM
I have a classic pantyhose\panties fetish.Its all I see when looking at a women.Heels too...got time for a list of things!
Seems to me (only my personal thought) that its the people who don't have a 'fetish' that get ripped off in a way.Yeah sure,I've had a few confused thoughts and some embarrassing moments (haven't we all...and then add cd'ing) but I always knew what turned me on,and what a trigger it was.How many 'fetish challenged' have never,or almost never had that ache in your stomach,or that insane feeling that you get when you see your fetish.
Point I'm trying to make is my fetish has given me a world of intense excitement that without it I'm not sure I'ld get to enjoy...not with this frequency.I feel privilaged in a way.Lucky maybe...

Myopedee
03-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Interesting thoughts. I like, in specific order except glasses always first
Glasses and being helpless with them off. My wish is someone to take them and not give them back to me unless I dress a certain way. Denim skirts because it was my first "borrowed" item, girdles, waterproof mascara, 3 inch heeled boots with shoe locks, corsets. I have two corsets but I either am blessed or cursed to already have a nice waist hip difference of 10 inches and a corset is not necessarily a priority.

Very important.

tricia_uktv
03-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Thats none of your business. It could be his or hers though :)

AllThingsPretty
03-24-2010, 01:07 PM
I love lipstick, Anything thats nylon and high heels. Oh, and Satin. Never mind, I just have too many to list :daydreaming:

StephanieH
03-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Garters... definitely garters. Also, love bondage when in girl mode (love it in guy mode too, just like to switch roles). Latex, PVC, all the "normal" stuff I suppose! :)

donnatracey
03-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Dark red lipstick, painted nails, and dark eye makeup....on women, CDs/TGs and me, even when I'm in drab....:D

AllThingsPretty
03-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Oooh, I just had shivers. Maybe a good red corset, a garter belt, some hose, and a 4-poster bed...

Now I just had shivers :devil:

Annaliese2010
03-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Big fat uncirculated stacks, 20's, 50's & 100's, nice & neatly wrapped. I LOVE the smell of brand new money, the textured feel, the color and look, mysterious graphics front to back. So beautiful and intricate it makes me wanna shout! Money is the ultimate thrill and all I care about. Not investment wealth implied, by the numbers inside neatly tabulated columns of quarterly reports. But the immediate reality, the power and certainty, the smell feel and flash of.... Raw. Hard. Cash. It validates me, gets me high, 'cuz maybe now it's true: I'm worthy worthwhile and quite deserving, good enough for you.

joannemarie barker
03-25-2010, 02:58 AM
I've only discovered my fetish since coming here and that's looking at a whole bunch of pretty crossdressers :)

Malori Cross
03-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Soft sweaters. Cowl necks, cardigans, pullovers--whatever.

t-girlxsophie
03-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Soft sweaters. Cowl necks, cardigans, pullovers--whatever.

I too adore soft knits in angora etc esp in pretty pink,love twin sets too,dont know if would call it a fetish,but do love it nothing like the feel of softness and warmth against my skin:daydreaming:

JessBunny
03-26-2010, 09:19 AM
For me it used to be dressing but now I just feel... at ease when I dress and it's not as a big of a turn on as it used to be. But for a fetish I'd probably still say heels and hose or being in general submissive.

Myopedee
03-26-2010, 05:51 PM
I guess this is the proper place. I went to a new optical shop to price another pair of woman's glasses. I have a really strong prescription and the woman was so nice but she asked for my glasses and commented they were an interesting lense. I found out they are "bioconcave". Anyway she said she needed to measure them in the back and confer with someone about a equal lense replacement. She seemed to be gone a while and I sat there seeing only a blur but I loved it. She returned and I said I was still here. She laughed and said she did not think I would leave. It was great and I ordered a FAB pair of glasses from her. I would go into details but it would bore every one.

JazmyneCD
03-27-2010, 01:55 AM
I would say I had a pantyhose fetish. Love women (and men) in them, can't crossdress without them:)

Same here. I always have all sorts of hose on hand and won't put on a single girly outfit without them. I also love heels and tight clothing of any type: skirts, tops. etc. Just a thing with me.

Mandy
03-27-2010, 04:13 AM
My Fetish is Short skirts, Leggings & black boots:heehee:

Danielle Gee
03-27-2010, 04:30 AM
I'm not sure if it qualifies as a fetish, but I've always had a thing for the "50's Housewife look".........Nothing floats my boat like a Shirtwaist dress, stockings and high heels. Some of those TV moms of that era had waists that were sooo tiny!!! Unfortunately I have no waist, and at my age I'm unlikely to get one.

So for now I'll just :daydreaming:

Jhenna
03-27-2010, 08:43 AM
Hmm..

Outdoors, preferably a thick forest, pantyhose and short skirt, heels. Just wandering aimlessly and enjoying the day.

Then, a sense of panic, being pursued, run run run, not fast enough. Ohh no, I'm caught.

What big eyes you have, Grandma.

Jhenna

Leohose
03-28-2010, 07:16 AM
you feel the ground give way slightly under your feet, you cant move them, you feel like somthing is massaging your feet......but why cant you move them?

Hmm..

Outdoors, preferably a thick forest, pantyhose and short skirt, heels. Just wandering aimlessly and enjoying the day.

Then, a sense of panic, being pursued, run run run, not fast enough. Ohh no, I'm caught.

What big eyes you have, Grandma.

Jhenna

ashleycd4u
04-06-2010, 02:28 PM
OMG! Where to start! LOL, All of the above! If it involves dressing up, then I'm in! gotta have those thigh highs on for sure, garters and a sexy skirt and some very high heels! Anything to feel more womanly!

SexiBobbi
04-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Mini skirts- my wife in them, I love wearing them
Panties-I love to wear them all the time. Prefer G-strings and thongs. I just love the way they feel

SissyCindyMN
04-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Furry boots or Uggs :)

Leohose
04-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Along with everyone else love to be all dolled up in a tight mini with heels/boots/hose and tight undergarments like corsets and girdles and then bondage. But my favorite fetish is all of the above then stepping into a deep hole filled with mud and sinking chest deep.

I know there are a few others here that enjoy the sinking aspect but I guess I am the first to admit it.

Lets here about your extreme fetish not just the everyday ones.. you know the ones you don't want anyone to really know about.

like the first step into the mud as your pantyhose coverd feet get sucked in to the warm mud pulling at you suprise setting in as you hear thats not mud honey its quicksand

NathalieX66
04-06-2010, 10:43 PM
I saw the movie Barberella, with Jane Fonda on tv when I was 10.....probably the wrong thing to let a kid at this age watch.
How the tv station got away with airing it, I have no idea.

Leohose
04-07-2010, 01:47 AM
I saw the movie Barberella, with Jane Fonda on tv when I was 10.....probably the wrong thing to let a kid at this age watch.

the outfits in that movie were perfect

Cheshire Gummi
04-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Dressing isn't really a fetish thing for me. I didn't know it was for so many of you, either.

Kinks aren't really something I'd broadcast anyway, but that's just me.

BunnieCashmere
04-07-2010, 07:23 AM
I have a strong fetish for most things super-feminine, in the classic sense. The stuff you don't see on real girls anymore, unless they're fetish models.

Stuff like long satin gloves, sky-high heels, seamed stockings, corsets, bullet bras, tight sweaters, fur coats and wraps (not REAL fur!) etc. etc.

Basically retro Hollywood glamor, pin-up girl stuff...

Lucy Long Legs
04-07-2010, 08:52 AM
A black velvet choker

Laurie A
04-08-2010, 08:04 AM

Barbarella in Duran Duran's orgasm machine.... how many fetishes can you handle at once?

sally angora
04-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Love to be wrapped in the luxury of a soft fluffy angora sweater

Sally

smoothline
04-12-2010, 10:57 PM
What a great thread!

The first items I ever tried on at the age of 9 was an open bottom girdle and a foundation bra of my mothers. Both way too big of course.

My fetish has always been open bottom girdles and stockings and foundation garments and large breastforms.

Is crossdressing a fetish? If it is, then that's one of mine too!:)

Brooke.

Samantha Kelsey
04-13-2010, 02:23 AM
My fetish has to be Bra's, or is it panties, or maybe its tights then again it could be a nice shapley woman in tight jeans & top. Oh, I don't know. Which one shall I choose?
Samantha.

leatherderek3000
04-17-2010, 09:36 AM
My favourite fetish is thigh high leather boots, leather skirt, white shirt and long black leather coat.

NatashaCD
04-17-2010, 10:24 AM
My particular fetishes are boots, wet & messy (WAM), corsets, suspender/garter belts with thigh high stockings, cheerleading & school girl outfits

crossdressing is just normal to me

Denise Somers
04-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Fetishes are: Very high heels (7" or higher), freshly-polished toes and career-length finger nails with a freshly-lit Misty cig between them, women's gold tone dress watches, dresses abve the knee, obvious eyeshadow, large hoop earrings. Fantasy would probably be a night out in all this with legs-crossed amid other t-girls and real girls enjoying the night and our clothes!

Denise S.

ClaireMarie1
04-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Over the knee socks....gotta have em, gotta wear em and they look so sexy on others. That little flash of bare thigh and the soft material...make me wanna go ahhhhhh!

~Michelle~
04-17-2010, 10:59 PM
I have some preferences like I have preferences for other not related things, but a fetish? No.

Paula T
04-17-2010, 11:19 PM
Nylons and high heeled pumps.

Rope and gags make me feel incredible

Put them together and I'm in my own personal heaven

A girl with my own fantasy or fetish whatever:daydreaming:

Paula T
04-17-2010, 11:35 PM

Nope:eek::eek::eek:

Lois Page
04-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Lingerie in general and any gartered piece used to support stockings in particular.
Lois

SummerJ
04-18-2010, 04:37 PM
spandex

suit
04-18-2010, 06:17 PM
I like antronIII nylon 25 % lycra spandex? the stuff they made subtract girdles from?
hooks and eyes that are too hard to reach and hook by your self
the down stretch rubber rayon materal that old girdles had pannles made from?
corset bones and corset laces when hook and eyes just arnt tough enough!
the nylon tricot mmmmm
tough zippers that cover the hook and eye set
how about that 25% lycra 30%cotton 55% rayon frail old bathingsuits were made of?
blend together into the most molding ,tighest corset girdle thing you can dream up, with a clam shell broch that clips over the last zipper and closes with a snap tick tock tick tock..the timer peeps ...what didi you set it to this time? 8 hrs ? , the max 18 hrs?,maybe just 120 min.s ? or random? it will be a surprise ! the tiny bell will ping your free!..if you want to be!

Chrissie1_1
04-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Have changed over the years. Once latex only but later pvc and satin (I think the latex just got too hot!). But stick WAM and latex together and I'm in heaven (Or hell if my wife feels particularly vindictive!)

Angiemead12
04-18-2010, 06:56 PM
definitely lingerie, corsets, thigh highs, garters, lace, and stilettos! :love:

felicity84
04-24-2010, 12:16 AM
my fetish is a little different. i like to mix formal with casual or sporty like a prom dress with tennis shoes or a formal skirt with a t-shirt and tennies. or a running outfit with nice heels and jacket. i especially like it though if my date and i wear similar dresses. yeah im a little odd

Catsuited-and-booted
04-24-2010, 12:59 AM
Guess my name give it away..... :o

Georginamilnes
04-24-2010, 06:18 PM
I find crossdressing to be addictive,similar to most here,so its bright red lipstick & nails,black corset,seamed stockings,[I have to have the seams just right] red heels and very tight short pencil skirts,and an adrenalin rush when I am getting ready for my lover.Ps. my boy friends fetish is seeing me like that,and I am not allowed to take my heels off when we make love!
Is mine a fetish or just me being feminine?:love:

cdcheryl
04-24-2010, 11:47 PM
I also have a thing for tight ropes and struggling while bound and since i dont have anyone to help me I got into selfbondage and when i do that I love to wear tights and leotards and if they are not handy then pantyhose and a dress or skirt but I have to de dressed there is no desire to be bound while in male mode so I guess that is mine.

wetlook crossdresser
04-25-2010, 01:04 AM
Well of course crossdressing can be a fetish for me. Just about any material except wool that is made for a woman can turn me on. When you add water, bubbles, and/or mud that really gets me excited. Best of all is when I see a woman fully clothed enjoying herself in the water and that I can be there with her while I'm wearing a breastform, lacy bra, panties, hose, leather boots, satin camisole, and an elegant dress or skirt outfit. Most replies have covered these fetishes but here's one I haven't seen mentioned that you can look up which I enjoy sharing with my partner: " urolagnia". Like Steve Miller sang in his song "Jungle Love" everything's better when wet. Cheers!
Chris

kayleighcd
04-25-2010, 03:48 AM
For me it has to be BDSM, being tied up, gagged and wearing lots of skin tight pvc! I'm also a big fan of fishnets, god I love those.xox

joannemarie barker
05-01-2010, 10:42 AM
For me it has to be BDSM, being tied up, gagged and wearing lots of skin tight pvc! I'm also a big fan of fishnets, god I love those.xox

that sounds pretty hot kayleigh :)

Cassandra Lynn
05-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Life's dream is to meet and fall madly in love with a supportive, understanding and loving but demanding dominant woman who i may cherish and serve till death do us part. She would have final say on what i wear and it would be my duty to help with her dressing and undressing and all personal needs. mj (Cassie)

Alberta_Pat
05-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Well, besides the common hose and undies, I would have to say that a fetish of mine is....

Giving pedicures. I just love working with feet and pretty toes, ;)

docrobbysherry
05-01-2010, 12:23 PM
When I was a child, I used to see how titely I could roll myself up in a throw rug! And then struggle to get out!:eek:

After I grew up, Cheryl's fetish became mine, too!:o

I also have a thing for tight ropes and struggling while bound and since i dont have anyone to help me I got into selfbondage and when i do that I love to wear tights and leotards and if they are not handy then pantyhose and a dress or skirt but I have to de dressed there is no desire to be bound while in male mode so I guess that is mine.

Nothing AT ALL to do with womens things until I was OVER 50!

Christina2008
05-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Tight fitting and shiny clothes especially latex/rubber. It looks, feels, smells and sounds sexy!
I started this fetish from a young'ish age (16) and has always been with me throughout the years.
A latex cat suit is right up there!
Followed very closely by shoes!!!!!

pattyv
05-01-2010, 06:22 PM
I'll play too. I have a few, but my main one is girls with muscular legs. Ever since I hit puberty I have been awestruck by the sight of a pretty girl with shapely powerful legs. Just to see a woman with bulging, toned thighs and calves will do it for me every time. I'm not talking about really large women either,more of the fitness/fbb type. Perfect example=

I bet you voted for Michelle Obama-LOL

cdterri
05-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Dresses, skirts and taffeta