PDA

View Full Version : I'm freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

krissy_toronto
02-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Well, my wife and kids are in Florida as of today, so Krissy is free to come out for a week! I will of course work from home that whole time, how can I not? :-)
Whatever will I do with myself? First thing, give myself a little pedicure and paint those puppies.. Haven't chosen a colour yet, but my wife has lots to choose from I tell ya. My new 6 inch Domina peep toe heels arrived today and I cannot wait to see my painted toes in them if I can get them off my damn feet first, hahahahahahaha
Picking up my new fake nails tomorrow, then I will come home, have a nice soak in the tub and melt my male self away and transform into 'me'.
I am so excited as this will be the longest ever I have been alone and free.

renee k
02-17-2010, 07:21 PM
That's great, sounds like lots of fun. Enjoy hun !!
AND THERE BETTER BE PICTURES POSTED!
Renee

ReneeT
02-17-2010, 07:26 PM
You lucky girl! I am sooooo jealous! if it were me, I would be at the nail salon right now getting a set of acrylics! Like Rene K said, there had better be pictures!

krissy_toronto
02-17-2010, 07:28 PM
hahahahaha thanks lady's
I will post pictures I am sure, what is this site without pictures.
Oh, there is pizza guy, hope he likes my new heels. LOL and im not even fully dressed. Oh well, give him a good story to tell.

Be back soon!!!

sherri52
02-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Looks like a nice long week. We'll expect pics of those heels.

Kari Lynn Franks
02-17-2010, 08:00 PM
have the best of time this week I love suprising the pizza guy all the time opened the door once in a bra and panties he stuttered trying to spit out th price

Kayla Shadows
02-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Have fun and enjoy yourself :D Had my bath a little earlier and did my toes.Violet.Just opened it today.Kinda nice (:

Helen_Highwater
02-17-2010, 08:33 PM
I understand where you're coming from. I had the a similar opportunity a little while ago to spend uninterrupted time as Helen. How good did that feel. Nails, wig, corset, the whole 9 yards. Even excursions into the big wide world out of drab. Liberating and memorable to say the least. Only downside for a closet CD is you want more.

Natasha TG
02-17-2010, 09:34 PM
that's great Krissy... you will need practice in those 6 inch Domina peep toe heels ready for the clubs :heehee:

Now lets hit downtown Toronto:D

Georgia Rose
02-18-2010, 06:17 AM
I know exactly what you mean. Wife has been away for 3 weeks but unlike you I can't work from home. However except for 1 night have dressed every night, mornings on weekends etc. Been shopping and now have 4 new skirts. However I'll be glad when she's home in about a weeks time. Then back to once a week although sometimes more, sometimes less.

Jennifer Marie P.
02-18-2010, 08:09 AM
Enjoy ,Krissy.

Gillian
02-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Oh Lordy Lord I wish you a wonderful relaxing time I like the rest are so incredibly jealous. I would do anything for a week long stint so you are very fortunate.

Laura_Stephens
02-18-2010, 10:33 AM
I will be enjoying a week ALL BY MYSELF in March. Can't wait. BTW, is it "normal" to watch March Madness while all dolled up? :)

krissy_toronto
02-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Laura
Yes it is!!! I did it in 1999 LOL

Ok as promised, here are a few 'peep' pics.
Sorry I had to do the usual mirror pics as I had no one to take the pics for me.
Damn these shoes look awesome but hurt my feet, yet are so easy to walk in.
Anyhow, let me know your thoughts...

kristinacd55
02-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Good for u Krissy! Enjoy!!!!! :hugs:

SFRobin
02-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Love the shoes and toes Krissy - enjoy your time. I'm enjoying nearly the same; wife gone for a week - so nice to wake up in a baby doll with my nails done...

Emily01
02-20-2010, 01:46 AM
WOW - WHAT LEGS!!!!!!!!

love the polish! always encouraged my wife to take the kids where ever she wanted to go....skiing, the beach, you name it. time to time i'd just call in sick for a day or two - or three. lol

amy canada
02-20-2010, 02:06 AM
Another Toronto girl on here? Where in Toronto are you from? Or more importantly, which stores here in Toronto do you shop at?

Jill50
02-20-2010, 06:10 AM
Lovely shoes Krissy..dying to know what the pizza guy thought of them...
Jill

krissy_toronto
02-20-2010, 09:20 AM
Amy.
When I shop for things like clothes and makeup I go anywhere around here. For shoes I shop online. :)
Jill50. I was in drab when he came, but I had my shoes on with jeans. He didnt even notice lol

diannecourtney
02-20-2010, 09:38 AM
I'd be very proud of those toes. How often do you get to have free time?

krissy_toronto
02-20-2010, 09:48 AM
dianne, thanks I really took my time on them :)
Unfortunately I do not get to have free time like this ever. Although I just might start sending the fam to florida every year hahahahaha
I only get to dress maybe 2x a month if I am lucky and it is usually only for the morning to mid afternoon while everyone is out at work/school