PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Crossdressing

ShannonAlexandra
02-17-2010, 10:04 PM
I know that my desire to crossdress and be feminine came from an early age, and was very strong during my teenage years. I wanted to go out dressed, but never did. So I want to know, did any of you actually go out dressed as a teen, and did you go all out? If not, what was the youngest age you did?

sherri52
02-17-2010, 10:08 PM
I think I was 24 when I went out dressed. Late at night while my wife was vacationing in Fl with two of our children. Mostly driving but some walking through Boston Commons.

joann07
02-17-2010, 10:10 PM
For me, crossdressing never crossed my mind in my teens. I started dressing later in life at the ripe age of 37, three and a half years ago. It wasn't until early 2007 when I went out in public for the first time. I was with a very experienced crossdresser and she took me shopping at the mall, thrift stores, and the flea market and then we ate at a mainstream restaurant. It seemed like culture shock, as I was a bit nervous, but I enjoyed it very much. :)
After that, I never went back in the closet.

Hugs!

SweetCaroline
02-17-2010, 11:14 PM
I was a full blown crossdresser by the time I was twelve, so I definitely thought about going out dressed then, but it was mostly an unspeakable fantasy. It took me another twenty years to finally go out fully dressed.

Stephanie Miller
02-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Unfortunately I have to fall back on the old saying “If I only knew then what I know now.”
I denied who I was, and suppressed it behind the McGyver type male. That was until the internet became a main force in daily life. Then I really don’t remember what made me look up crossdressing – but I did. That was about 12 years ago. A time when many of us thought we were the only ones in the world thinking this way. Thinking it was wrong.
Then the lights came on! Damn I’m mad that I missed all those years of youth and the potential to look pretty.
Now I get to look forward to picking out a pink walker and wearing my nylons down around my ankles. Better get a chain for my glasses too :doh:

Karren H
02-17-2010, 11:19 PM
I started when I was 7 and by the time I went out at 16 I was a pro!! lol It was a walk around the block at night in our little farming village.....

Rachel Morley
02-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Full on crossdressing (presenting as a girl) didn't really enter my mind much in my teens unless it was for Halloween or some other costume party, but feminizing my boy self like wearing girls tshirts and jeans, earrings, my hair color and styling and some eyeliner .... ah, that's different! :D

sarah_alexander
02-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Thats a tough one. Dressing since probably 12 or 13 in one sense or another. Full closet by maybe 18. If a walk around the block counts that was it. 31 now, with a rediculous closet and newly single. I am reaching my full potential day by day now I think!

Plasibeau
02-18-2010, 01:07 AM
I had friends who were into the goth scene as a teenager, so it was really easy for me to go out in skirts to the clubs. Didn't go full tilt dressed though until early 2005.

Sallee
02-18-2010, 01:16 AM
I remember driving to Boston to go out from a town, south about 60 miles. I went to a gay drag club I think It was called the Outside. I even had to get gas I was scared to death, but I had a great time and all the girls at the club treated me great. I was probably early 20's, maybe 21.
What a kick I became addicted I tried it once and I was hooked LOL:daydreaming:

harmony
02-18-2010, 01:20 AM
i was about 16-living on my own just around the corner from old sigmund freuds house in vienna austria-would he have had a field day with that juicy little girl almost 50 years ago?

eluuzion
02-18-2010, 01:27 AM
I began between age 35-40, so I am a Bobby-Buzzkill on this one.

Emily01
02-18-2010, 01:45 AM
yes i did. since my first time dressing was at age 7, it was present all through my teens. fortunately i was late in developing so i could wear my mothers wardrobe all through my teens - and she was a very petite woman!

so i dressed and went out, usually ~ but not always, at night. there was no fetish activity to it, i simply adored the feelings of it all....walking down the sidewalk with the clickty-clack of high-heels and the motion of the air over my legs and the sounds of the material as i walked .....they were all exhilarating feelings!

Karan49
02-18-2010, 02:52 AM
Back in 1964, and 1965 when I was 15 to 16 I went out at night (7-9 pm) walking from my home to the local strip mall and walked around. I recall being terrified of being caught or spoken to by a passerby. Then the next year my brother found my stash of clothes and I immediately purged everything. The only thing I did for the next five years was to share my cross-dressing behavior with two women, one a girlfriend, the other my soon to be wife; who I have since divorced in 1978 after seven years of marriage. I did do tons of research in college before I married and told my fiance that the prognosis with cross-dressing was hopeless. There wasn't a cure; and the likelyhood was that it would progress as the years went by. Even with this information we both thought and hoped that marriage would be the cure. Didin't happen. I've been living as Karan since 1988...

PattiMichaels
02-18-2010, 03:54 AM
My 1st memory of CDing was from when I was about 4 years old! I guess it was somewhere in my mind ever since then! I would play dress-up occasionally at home when alone, but didn't go out fully for the 1st time until I was 17. I went for a make-up application at a beauty salon on South Street, using the excuse of attending a costume party. I was hooked, but the reality of life set in. Fast forward to when I was 30 and I had a professional make-over and my 1st photo shoot. The cat was outta the bag by then!

Byanca
02-18-2010, 04:23 AM
For as long as I can remember. My grandmother was supportive of me. So I used to steal clothes from my mother and go visit her. Usually pantyhose, skirt and top, sometimes a dress.This was almost everytime I was alone and free to do so. She pretended like nothing and sometimes complemented. Never said something bad. I was there every day.

nikkijo
02-18-2010, 04:47 AM
under dressed in HS.. at 15... started by a GF i had at the time... she was 7th grade or 8th and i was a sophmore... she had alot of fun making me up...

Ms Deidre
02-18-2010, 08:03 AM
My earliest memories of dressing is when I was about 6. I dressed through my teen age years, "borrowing" from my sisters. I remember my first outing was at the age of 18 when everyone else was away I took a drive late at night. I even vividly remember the outfit, PM me if you are interested but rmemeber that was 1971. I really didn't go out much until after college when I had my own apartment and my own things but thosse few stolen moments back then in my sisters' things bring back some great memories. :daydreaming:

shesgotleggs
02-18-2010, 08:07 AM
I was fascinated with women's clothes from a very early age.... started sneaking my mother's clothes to wear early on. Started buying pantyhose when I was 16 or so, always said they were for my mother........... Never had enough courage to go out dressed until I was in my 20's.

DonnaT
02-18-2010, 08:10 AM
I reckon I was about 10 when I first wore a skirt and blouse out of the house, but only to the back yard.

In my teens, when I had the morning paper route, I'd sometime take a slip off a clothesline on this one dead end street, wear it to the end and back, rehang it, and finish my route.

Nicola2876
02-18-2010, 08:28 AM
I crossdressed daily throughout my teens but didn't go out until I was 27. This was a half hour walk around the block at 2am after lots of red wine!

Jennifer Marie P.
02-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Went all out when I was 16 and went dressed fully with my girlfriends and after that I found out who I wanted to be.

Jennifer in CO
02-18-2010, 09:00 AM
I had been wearing my sisters PJ's off and on since I was 4 or 5 when mom hadn't done the laundry yet or it was very cold out. My sister had an old long sleeved/floor length flannel night gown mom used to make me wear on those nights during the winter or a little short number spring/summer. Past that, my 'real' outting was started by my Aunt when I was 10 and I spent 3 weeks with her and my 3 female cousins as Jennifer. Spent 3 days with the family not as Jennifer but wearing only girls clothes when I was 12. Then spent the entire summer as a girl with my Grand Parents when I was 14. My intent was to transition when I went to college. I started out for 3 weeks wore nothing but girl clothes (pants/shorts/etc - we're talking mountains so it wasn't warm) but during that time I met this girl. We hit it off so I at first toned down the clothes but then I thought this was what I needed to be 'cured' so I quit dressing. It was funny, she thought I was a girl at first and although pretty sure she wasn't a lesbian, couldn't explain her attraction to me. She was very happy when she found out I was a boy. I didn't wear a thing for close to 6 months (except panties) but then I was at her place one evening and we got in a tickle fight and we both ended up wearing the iced tea pitcher on the end table. She went to change and when she came out she tossed me a cute little peasant blouse and a pair of shorts to wear. Once I had them on it was like something turned on in me again. She thought I was cute and proceeded to put makeup on me. Then seeing her finished project got her turned on and the rest they say is history. We got married a year later and that my friends was 33 years ago.

Jenn

texasm31
02-18-2010, 10:53 AM
I have told this story in another thread, but the one and only time I went out was as a teen, or maybe 20. I was home from college and my parents were gone for the weekend. I had been wearing panties and bras since I was about 12 or 13. I had on occasion up to this point, fully dressed with make-up and tried to style my short hair to look more female, all in the protective confines of home. I do not recall what got into me that night, but I decided to go to the store, so i was in heels, a skirt with dark tights, and a sweater. I was fully made-up and had done my hair, and grabbed one of my mom's purses and headed to Caldors (an older version of wal-mart) in the next town over. I was exhilerating walking around the store. I had originally gone to get cigarettes but figured that they may ask for ID so I just bought some sodas and paid. I was so nervous paying that I had to be shaking, and then I stopped in the parking lot for a cigarette and someone asked if my car was broken down or if I needed help. I just sort of femininzed my voice a little, it was dark, and said that I was just smoking and everything was fine. I was a nervous wreck. When I got home I had a difficult time with the garage door opener and I was afraid I was going to have to break back into my house and all my neighbors and the police would see me. So I drove around some more and when I returned, the garage door went up, I parked in the garage, and I never got up the courage to go out again. I am 40 now, and could never pass. Then I was a young looking teenager, short, and thin, with little facial hair...it was easy. But as someone else stated, I can still recall the skirt and sweater more than 20 years later.

kimdl93
02-18-2010, 11:43 AM
I know my interest began very early in life - preschool age. I wore my sisters panties and pantyhose as a teen, but I was in my early 20's when my wife dressed me up completely for the first time. I never went out, we just hung out together with me entirely en femme. It was incredible!

ChainedJane
02-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Like I said in my intro, my first time was in junior high. It was homecoming week and every day had a theme and you were supposed to dress as the theme. Well, Wednesday was always opposite day, so with the help of my sister I snuck one of her dressed into my backpack and when I got to school I wore a dress all day. It was awesome. That was the only time I dressed in public. In my teens I dressed a lot when my parents and sister were out for the night or if I could manage to sneak some of my mother or sister's clothes from the laundry. All the sneaking around was kind of exciting, but I'm so glad I don't have to do that anymore.

MonicaJean
02-18-2010, 12:32 PM
I never went out in public dressed but did wear items underneath--knee high 'hose, panties, delivered news papers with mom's nylons & panties on underneath. Late teens, I was sooo nervous buying pantyhose or lingerie, but I did to that and hid it. Then purged, then did it again ... and again...

Jannette H
02-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Back in 1964, and 1965 when I was 15 to 16 I went out at night (7-9 pm) walking from my home to the local strip mall and walked around. I recall being terrified of being caught or spoken to by a passerby. Then the next year my brother found my stash of clothes and I immediately purged everything. The only thing I did for the next five years was to share my cross-dressing behavior with two women, one a girlfriend, the other my soon to be wife; who I have since divorced in 1978 after seven years of marriage. I did do tons of research in college before I married and told my fiance that the prognosis with cross-dressing was hopeless. There wasn't a cure; and the likelyhood was that it would progress as the years went by. Even with this information we both thought and hoped that marriage would be the cure. Didin't happen. I've been living as Karan since 1988...
I grew up in the same era and my parents found my small stash of cloths. Grew up with 1 brother and 5 sisters all younger than me. I just knew I was different from my siblings. It made it kind of hard for me on me. I did experience a lot of fear and hurt. My father threatened my well being and my life for the family name if I kept it up. So he said. I kept up crossdressing through my army years and my second marriage and finally stepped out late Thanksgiving Eve 1978. What a rush it was great. Enjoyed every moment.:) Never wanted to go back in the closet again.:o

victoriamwilliams1
02-18-2010, 03:16 PM
I walked around the block and had outed myself to my friends:) They think I grew out of it, if they seen me now I wonder what would they say?

LisaM
02-18-2010, 03:17 PM
I dressed at home since I was 5. But I did not have the chance to go outside until I was away at college at 19.

eluuzion
02-18-2010, 03:32 PM
I had been wearing my sisters PJ's off and on since I was 4 or 5 when mom hadn't done the laundry yet or it was very cold out. My sister had an old long sleeved/floor length flannel night gown mom used to make me wear on those nights during the winter or a little short number spring/summer. Past that, my 'real' outting was started by my Aunt when I was 10 and I spent 3 weeks with her and my 3 female cousins as Jennifer. Spent 3 days with the family not as Jennifer but wearing only girls clothes when I was 12. Then spent the entire summer as a girl with my Grand Parents when I was 14. My intent was to transition when I went to college. I started out for 3 weeks wore nothing but girl clothes (pants/shorts/etc - we're talking mountains so it wasn't warm) but during that time I met this girl. We hit it off so I at first toned down the clothes but then I thought this was what I needed to be 'cured' so I quit dressing. It was funny, she thought I was a girl at first and although pretty sure she wasn't a lesbian, couldn't explain her attraction to me. She was very happy when she found out I was a boy. I didn't wear a thing for close to 6 months (except panties) but then I was at her place one evening and we got in a tickle fight and we both ended up wearing the iced tea pitcher on the end table. She went to change and when she came out she tossed me a cute little peasant blouse and a pair of shorts to wear. Once I had them on it was like something turned on in me again. She thought I was cute and proceeded to put makeup on me. Then seeing her finished project got her turned on and the rest they say is history. We got married a year later and that my friends was 33 years ago.

Jenn

Don't even think about telling us that her name is Juliet. lol

Ok, that was definately a great story and without a doubt, you are a lucky 'gurl"...but you left out the most important part ...does she or doesn't she have a sister? :o

StaceyJane
02-18-2010, 03:44 PM
When I was a teenager I would wear my mother's clothes as much as possible and I would imagine becoming a girl but I never had any courage to go out dressed.

pattyv
02-18-2010, 03:55 PM
For me, crossdressing never crossed my mind in my teens. I started dressing later in life at the ripe age of 37, three and a half years ago. It wasn't until early 2007 when I went out in public for the first time. I was with a very experienced crossdresser and she took me shopping at the mall, thrift stores, and the flea market and then we ate at a mainstream restaurant. It seemed like culture shock, as I was a bit nervous, but I enjoyed it very much. :)
After that, I never went back in the closet.

Hugs!

37 plus three and a half makes....twenty something isn't it? LOL Prior to 2007 did you ever have an interest in female clothing?You are right up there with all the prettiest gurls on this forum. In 3 years and you look like a GG and obviously pass with all the confidence of a GG.
Hugs.
Patty.

JustAlex
02-18-2010, 05:35 PM
I guess I had the cravings to be out there fully dressed when I was a kid and probably on my teens. Being mostly an underdresser, I fulfilled that part of the crave probably before I was 15.

I've never been out fully dressed with a questionable exception when I took a walk on a (almost) empty beach at night wearing a one piece bath suit. And that was around my early twenties.

cdwithplay36b
03-19-2010, 09:19 PM
I was wearing my sisters panties and bras often, but never had the courage to go out. Then one day i put on my sister's bikini bottom under my own bathing suit. At a nearly deserted beach I slipped off my shorts but kept on my t-shirt and laid in the sun. Even got up and went swimming too! What a thrill!

kaleyg
03-19-2010, 11:01 PM
my first time out was jogging in the middle of the night. crazy. i had a couple old pairs of my mother's pantyhose and my own running shorts and a t-shirt. i don't know what i was thinking. i put my longish hair up in a bow. probably 14-15.

next time "out" was the powder puff football game as a cheerleader my junior year. did that again my senior year.

another significant memory was with my girlfriend my junior year. i told her i was curious what it was like to be a girl and get all dressed up. so we planned a day when i would come to her house (no one else home) and she would give me the "whole nine yards". she styled my hair, did my makeup, i put on her bra and panties, a full slip and one of her dresses. (she was a very sophisticated and fabulous high school girl). i think i just looked at myself in the mirror a while, and then i can't remember what happened.

Karinsamatha
03-19-2010, 11:14 PM
I had urges when I was young, but buried them. When I reached my mid 30's The "flood gates" opened with a bra. since then I have been adding clothes and shoes when I am able. as far as going out that did not happen until later last year as a matter of fact. :battingeyelashes:

Danni Kay
03-19-2010, 11:19 PM
I guess it depends on what you mean by "going out". When I was, 16-17 I went out a few times when I thought few people I knew would see me (like early morning on weekends and at night) dressed in my sister's skirt, top, and shoes.

I didn't start going out fully dressed until quite recently, and I still haven't had the courage to go out to clubs dressed. But I've preferred female clothes as far back as I can remember.

Kara Connor
03-20-2010, 12:22 AM
I have wanted to dress as a female occasionally for as long as I can remember - back to being around 4 years old. However, as a teenager I didn't have the privacy, or the guts to go and buy my own clothes. At university was when I first fully dressed in public (except for a wig), for a "drag competition" and I can still remember almost every detail over 20 years later. I also dressed for a party one time and went to a pub first. Had a great time, and again I remember how alive I felt. I wish I could pop back in time and encourage the younger me to just go for it - not full time or anything, but to get a wardrobe and just enjoy it occasionally. I intend to try and make up for lost time now, but family commitments restrict me more than I would have been when younger.

Loni
03-20-2010, 01:54 AM
in my early teens, ( age 10 or earler) i thought i was a freak, something was very wrong with me. boys do not want to wear the dress, and "other " things.
my mom even said when i was very young i loved to go shopping with her and the other women in the family.

but with the help of the web...(that al gore built :eek:)--just a ha ha plug--
i have learned i am not a freak, or weird...well maybe a little bit weird.
just part of who and what i am.

but this has been a life long journey, that has yet closed out. (not that a couple have not tried too.)

loni

RobynB
03-20-2010, 07:36 AM
I started dressing around age 11 in private. I did not go out into the light of day until my late 40's.

Neutral Fire
03-20-2010, 08:07 AM
The short and sweet I was 16 I went out for a drive and hung out deep in the state forest all by myself. As for the drive I took the wig off in like 5 minutes and it wasn't long the fear took over quick. I do recommend the camping dressed thing though if you like the out doors that is find a nice out of the way camping spot and maybe at night take a nice long hike trust me it will feel great if you have only done it at home up till then very freeing.

Piora
03-20-2010, 09:07 AM
I've mentioned this story in another thread, entitled something about 'your earliest memory of dressing' or that sort of theme.

When I was about 14....back in 1964, I went with my parents on vacation. We visited my grandmother who had very limited room in her small house, so she arranged with a friend of hers that I would stay at her house. She was a widow, and her 34-year old daughter was away somewhere for a few months, and I was given her daughter's room to stay for a few nights. My grandmother's friend worked during the day, so I had the house to myself. One morning, after she had left, I opened up the dresser drawers of the daughter's room, and found dozens of pairs of panties, garter belts, stockings (retro SEAMED stockings too!) this was LONG before pantyhose was invented, bras and slips. Everything of course was white, with only the occasional black item.

As I looked at these things and felt through them, I had this overwhelming desire to try them on. They all fit me because I was very tall at 14 and I remember looking at myself in the dresser mirror and just not knowing what to think or feel, except that it excited me. We were only staying for another 2 days, so for the next 2 mornings, I tried on everything that was in those drawers. I had a fabulous time!

That was the first and only time I ever had either the opportunity or desire to do that - until I reached the age of 30, when I started to buy my own lingerie. It's strange how I just never even thought about it since that first time as a teen.

britneyb
03-20-2010, 03:22 PM
when i was a younger teen the first time i went out in public was for school homecoming, i had on my sisters jean jacket and skirt, the best thing in the world, that day i WAS a girl.:daydreaming:

t-girlxsophie
03-20-2010, 03:44 PM
First time I remember dressing,i was 10 yo,staying over at my Grans,as I did often back then,just being nosey child,I looked through her wardrobes and drawers,Think the colours attracted me,after that I dressed when I could,getting caught often (terrible at hiding my secret)

First time I went out dressed was during my 1st marriage,when late at night I would spend.Well that soon stopped one night when I cpl hours out dressed in combination of my hidden stash and my then wifes clothing,I think i was 24ishWell that stopped abruptly one night when I unfortunately got cornered and beaten up (thats for another time).

Became Sophie Louise 9 years ago,when had my own place,and have never looked back since,both at home and out and about

leotard fan
03-21-2010, 12:31 AM
i never get out crossdresser, unfortaly. i only use female things underwear, or sometimes when i drive my car at weekend,,,

AmiFL
03-21-2010, 01:15 AM
14 or 15 years old for me........

Jenniferpl
03-21-2010, 06:14 AM
As a teenager, there was never an opportunity to go out dressered without the entire world knowing it.

Staci G
03-21-2010, 07:01 AM
I started when I was wayyyyy young I'm 52 now and when I was very young back in the late 60's I remember putting on one of my mothers bras under my clothes and going ti the boys club down the street. When I got there some one asked me whats that I have on and I ran like a cheetah outta there. I never went back out after that untill 1996 I went fully dressed to a Simply Fashions store in Charlotte NC I had been in the closet for all those years but for some reason I just had to go shopping. I had the best SA helping me, I loved her clothes she had on so she fix me a similar outfit. After that wonderful experience I never looked back and know I dont pass but dont really care. I just watch my surroundings and wont stop where there might be trouble.

msniki48
03-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Unfortunately I have to fall back on the old saying “If I only knew then what I know now.”
I denied who I was, and suppressed it behind the McGyver type male. That was until the internet became a main force in daily life. Then I really don’t remember what made me look up crossdressing – but I did. That was about 12 years ago.

Just like you I had no idea what was making me love dressing, and i thought it was wrong also...a therapist told me to look it up!
A time when many of us thought we were the only ones in the world thinking this way. Thinking it was wrong.
Then the lights came on! Damn I’m mad that I missed all those years of youth and the potential to look pretty.

When i first started attending meetings, I said the same thing...if i only knew then what i know now... i would have started hormones long before i started loosing my hair..[all sorts of thoughts like that]

Now I get to look forward to picking out a pink walker and wearing my nylons down around my ankles. Better get a chain for my glasses too :doh:

Karen and I have often said we will grow old as 2 little ladies with pink walkers...i will be the bald one with the wig!:sad:

aprilgirl
03-21-2010, 10:43 AM
After experimenting with individual articles of clothing, I began dressing fully with make up around 12. It was the mid 70's and longer hair on boys was not uncommon and lent itself to appearing femme. It also led to plenty of singe marks on my neck and forehead clumsily weilding a curling iron! Soon after I was testing the waters outdoors, walking from the garage to the front door and back along the front walk. Across the street was a cornfield but the road was fairly well traveled. It felt so liberating, feeling the warm sunshine on my face and breeze through my hair.

The first venture away from home occured shortly thereafter getting my driver's license. I went to the gas station, back in the full service days when attendants filled your tank. I got a "yes sir"...then an awkward pause...followed by an inaudible mumbling.:o

DonniDarkness
03-21-2010, 11:03 AM
My HS girlfriend and i used to go to heavy metal concerts, i would usually dress with guy and girl attire, girls boots, fishnet body suit with sleevs, black corset. stuff like that....although it was the 90's and was kind of accepted at these venues.

Cristi
03-21-2010, 11:28 AM
I was pretty brave/stupid/naive when I was a kid. I remember as early as 11 or 12 years old borrowing a dress from my grandmother's closet when I was there for vacation and walking around the neighborhood. I would walk through traffic and on dark lonely side streets. I look back now and think about all the things that could have gone horribly wrong :( I was very lucky.

From that start, I got even more bold and from 12-18 or more would regularly dress at home (while my parents were home) then sneak out the front door without being seen and walk around the neighborhood for miles. I lived in a very small town (pop. less than 2,000) and now am surprised I was never recognized by people in the cars that drove by. Maybe I was and my dressing has been out in the open now all this time and I just don't realize it.

I would also take long walks in the woods around our house wearing a skirt or dress and hose. Being that far away from home but also 100% confident that nobody would see me while I spent the day wandering in the woods was a wonderful feeling... One of my most vivid memories of those walks was from once when I was crossing a stream on a fallen log and fell in (woman's flats don't have much traction on wet moss!) The stream was about 5' deep and I fell right into the middle of it. I ended up having to walk the mile or so home in a soaking wet full length cotton dress over bra, panties and hose. :(

Probably the most fun when I was a teen was when I had an after school job that included access to the storage area of a local department store. They had racks of skirts and dresses ready to go out on the floor and I could pick something off the rack, try it on, then put it back with nobody being the wiser (all while I was supposed to be doing inventory in the basement).

I'm ashamed to say that I ended up steeling a few things from there, but at that age it was the only way I could imagine actually OWNING my own clothes and the temptation was just too strong.

When I got my drivers license at 16, I started driving dressed and riding my motorcycle with a skirt on... and things continued from there.

stellatoo
03-21-2010, 12:37 PM
I started dressing at about age 11 (mid 70's) I was very small, thin, had long hair, and sometimes got mistaken for a girl in boys clothes! (Wouldn't ever happen now:D) My first tentative steps started with just opening the back door, then standing just outside, progressing to walking down the path, and then once or twice going into town. I definitely remember once because a school mate saw me! The look on his face :eek: I would sometimes skip school and head to a nearby city and wander around far a few hours. My most daring/stupid outing??? I went swimming. Planned it for weeks, got everything I needed together-thank you sisters:love:- and brazenly walked into the building, paid my money, found a single room to change, "tucked", dipped my toes in the water, ducked my head, and fled! What was I doing?? The place was packed and I'd likely get the snot kicked out of me or worse. So I left. But I had got most of the way and my heart didn't slow down for days. When I left home I went back in the closet and there were few outings, although I wandered around Leominster one sunny afternoon! I've spent a couple of Christmases on my own and on one had a wander around north London in a lovely dress and got wolf whistled by a couple of drunken Irishmen. Nowadays I don't go out a lot. Just the one car and my business is advertised on the side of it. Whilst I'm getting more open with my dressing I'd still rather tell people myself than be spotted.
Hopefully though I'll be able to get out a bit this year. And good luck and well done to all you who do already:hugs:

charlytuna
03-21-2010, 07:57 PM
well I nevered ventured out in my teen year or older been wearing my sister panties and bra as a kid and and some dresses around the house when nobody was home after I moved out on my own then I started but nevered gone out fully dressed mostly underdress

willowgurl
03-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Dear Shannon, Although I had a few early times with Mom's clothes and stuff, I really started CDing at age 14. Like many of us my first night "out" was a Halloween. My friend Jonny and his sister dessed me in her (the sister's) cheerleading out fit, and I loved "being a girl". Some may say thatdoesn't really count, but soon after that I was dressing regularly, and especially on "camping trips" with Jonny. It was wonderful to be a girl for the weekends at the campground, and even made a few new friends who knew me only as Willow.

Lyric
03-22-2010, 03:08 PM
I didn't quite make to crossdressing as a teen, but I sure wanted to. I think most of us start out as mental crossdressers and then just fulfill our desire. When I was 13 I lived next door to a beautiful Swedish-descendant blonde who was my best pal's mother (so I was over there almost every day). She often spent much of the day hanging around the house in her bra wearing jumbo brush curlers, then a perfect teased paige style. She was totally influential to me. I often imagined what it would be like to spend the day dressed as a girl and doing hair with her. I never did, but 8 long years later I moved away from home and immediately started growing my hair and styling it in the same sort of turned under paige style she wore. Full dressing was something that took me nearly 10 more years to entirely get to, but it was inevitable.

I often think back and wonder how it would have been if I could have spent a day now and then in a miniskirt or capris doing hair with my neighbor. I think we'd have knocked 'em dead.

Lyric

PhillyGuy2Girl
03-22-2010, 04:39 PM
When I was in my early teens in the late 70's, I would go through my Mother's things and hold them up. I also took an old pair of jeans and cut the legs off and made short daisy dukes shorts out of them and wear around the house with a unisex tank top and since I kept my hair on the long side then, I would try to comb it in a feminine matter.

Then when I was 16 and in the summer of 1981, my GG Cousin who was the same age would dress me up and since we were the same size( I was quite thin back then) I fitted in to her clothes quite well. She would put make up on me, she had a wig which she put on me and I looked good. I dressed femme with her and dozen or so times that summer and we ventured out to the park after dark one night. Once September came around, I decided to stop fearing if it came out in school that I wear girl's clothes, I would've been called every name in the book. She was dissapointed but understood.

Then January 2008, with the help of my wife, I started CDing again and it ws no turning back. Felicity is out and she's not going back. I now fully embrace my female side.

Felicity :)

Sherry Lynn
03-22-2010, 05:12 PM
I have been dressing every since I can remember. It was always in the closet and no one ever knew. I now wish I'd have gone out dressed as a teen. My wife finally figured out I liked wearing her lingerie and was ok with it. It has finally progressed to the point that I usually dress when we go out and I have also started doing drag shows. I LOVE IT!

Karen Smith
03-22-2010, 05:34 PM
There were times when I wanted to wear girl clothes as far back as I can remember but my parents discouraged it some starting when I was about 7 I guess. After moving out I started actually dressing in my early twenties but fantasized about being a woman/dressed as one for pretty much my entire life.

quadres
03-22-2010, 09:05 PM
If you mean fully crossdressing, then I never fully crossdressed in my teens. It was mostly putting on an article of woman's clothing (bra, panties, dress, etc.) that got me aroused. It wasn't until this year, when I've turned 20 that I actually dressed full fledged with cleavage and makeup, but never a wig or body modification (shaving of legs and eye brows).

Does that make me different? I want to look feminine but only for that time where I am in the need to crossdress, other than that I want to be masculine with hairy legs and a defined brow.

It's mighty confusing at times... I want to dress full like a woman but then after the initial high off of it, I want to be no where near it.

joselyn318
03-31-2010, 09:46 AM
I have been underdressing since I was 7 or so. I didn't really start wearing dressing fully until I was grad school when I was 22 or so. I started buying my own lingerie as an undergrad. It took until I was 24 to get the courage to go out enfemme and try on clothes at the mall. Since then, my dressing has advance where I can pass pretty well to the point where I can wear swim wear en femme. It is a process.

Andria
03-31-2010, 10:46 AM
I think I was around 12 the first time I wore a pair of panties during summer vacation at home while everyone else was at work. I moved up to a one piece swim suit my mother had a year later and liked what I saw. Especially from behind in the mirror. lol My natural long wavy hair added to it, and I would walk around the backyard looking at my reflection in the huge window panes.

I didn't do much til I was... I think 15. I took my mother's blue leotard, cut it up to make a tight top and bottom, stuffed my top with socks, and taught myself how to tuck (the wrong way), and my hair was longer (I was a teen rocker ;) ). Wearing that outfit, I went in our backyard to sunbathe during the summer. Here's a funny.. I was on my tummy when the meter reader attempted to come in my backyard. I'm not sure if he peaked over the gate while opening it, or just opened it, but I heard it rattle and a man say, "Oh! Sorry!" Of course, that made me jump up and run in the house as I was totally embarrassed. lol With my heart racing, I realized I enjoyed being seen. If felt good knowing he thought he saw a woman/teenager. This eventually led me to sneak out of the house after midnight dressed while my family was asleep. I walked a few blocks away to the bowling alley wearing the same outfit (but with gym shoes) where I was seen. I'll leave it at that. ;)

I really have to say I was sooooo lucky a cop or a driver never saw me. I ducked behind a bush once when I saw a police car. lol

inessa
03-31-2010, 12:37 PM
Hello all!!!

I am brand new to the forum and thanks to Tamara for helping me with my circuitous path to registration! I'm sure the effort will be worth it!!:)

I am in my early twenties and have been an enthusiastic cross dresser since as early as I can remember. I'll post my whole story where appropriate and try to work on my profile soon too....

As for this post, well I can remember I would slip out of the house around 11 of 12 years old fully, and I mean fully, dressed. Usually I would fake sick to stay home and dress up. We lived in the country surrounded by woods and the nearest house was probably about a quarter mile away. I decided early I that I needed to be outside dressed in girl clothes so I decided I would walk to the mailbox after the postman delivered the mail. I can still remember standing there in a dress and heels looking out the window of the storm door, glancing back and forth to make sure no one was around. As if the woods were full of people waiting to jump out and yell, "Look a boy in girls clothes!" I think we all know that paranoia. My legs were like rubber when I took my first step outside. I was a bright day and I scurried down the drive and stopped behind a tree near the mailbox to see as far up and down the road as I could. Then I made it to the mailbox, grabbed the mail and scampered back up to the house. My heart was practically bursting out of my chest with each beat. After a few minutes when I realized that not only did no one see me but I had been successful in walking outside in my girl clothes (borrowed surreptitiously at that time) I was exhilarated.

From that day forward it became easier and easier to walk outside and I especially enjoyed getting the mail. I can clearly remember how I became so comfortable with it that on clear , sunny days I would bring the mail back to the house and sit on the front steps sorting the items. I always wore Mom's pantyhose and I loved the way they looked in the sunlight. I really loved the feel of a slight spring breeze on my legs.

Beautiful memories.........

Fohaley
03-31-2010, 01:55 PM
I started when I was 12 or so and was of course taking my mom's clothes from her closet. She had a really beautiful blue bridesmaid dress that I remember. After I got out of the house at 18 I began to go out in college to classes wearing baby doll shirts. I went out a few times to some clubs dressed up but other than that I didn't do a whole lot. Sometimes I'd wear a bra or something around campus. Mainly it was the clubs I went to with friends that I'd be out in public.

janet p
03-31-2010, 02:05 PM
I started by taking panties and slips out of the laundry when I was 8-10 and then would wear one of my mom's or sister's dresses around the house when I was alone.The first time I went out the door was when I was 17 and that was without make-up or wig, just lingerie and moms dress and heels. It was just in the back yard but there was no fences just trees.I walked from the house to the road that ran behind us about 30 to 40 yards each way.:love:

Soriya
03-31-2010, 02:11 PM
For me, it began solo around the age of 12. I had thought this was when it began for me but only recently have uncovered memories that it actually began around 5 or 6. I have never been out anywhere or around anyone as of yet.

mollytyler
03-31-2010, 04:19 PM
Hello girls...been away from this forum for awhile.....into my girl side early age. as you can see from profile/bio...out in public(NYC of all places)at age 15 with the GREAT assistance of my older sister.......never turned back.....hello again to everyone!!!

Soriya
03-31-2010, 04:23 PM
Molly, nice to meet you! You look stunning!

Christie ann
03-31-2010, 06:00 PM
I started pretty early, elementary school, "borrowed" things from mom and sister. Nothing fit.

Fast forward to junior high. Now things were fitting. I was the first one home and I would dress in something everyday. My parents always asked why all the shades were down. My dad caught me one day and quietly explained that boys who wore bras were sick. That taught me to hide better.

In high school, I 'borrowed" a two piece bathing suit from a neighbor (I know) and brought it to a deserted lakeside where I went swimming. What fun! What crazy tan lines. I sun burned my back like crazy trying to erase the lines.

I was in college before I went out and had other people see me. It was always the typical late night gas station stop type events.

I now wish I had done more at that age when the skin was clear, the stomach was smaller and the hair was on top of my head.

vikki2020
03-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Ahhhh... those were the days! I could get home from school, and get dressed and be out of the house in 10 minutes! Quick walks around the neighborhood, and back before anyone else got home-[I hoped!] I was about 15 when I started my "outings"!

ManInBra
04-04-2010, 08:53 AM
I started dressing at the age of 13, and like many replies to this thread, it was the early 70's. I was a teenage boy with this overwhelming urge or desire to wear something feminine. I didnt care if it was my sisters or moms. I could go in the bathroom, lock the door and put it on, whatever "it" happened to be. I just knew it felt good, it felt right.

As for "going out", it took me a number of years before I could even attempt anything close to that. So after I was in the Navy I would drive from San Diego to home and back on some long weekends when I could. It was about 1000 miles each way, plenty of time to play while I drove, mostly at night. But I guess I was about 20 or 21 the first time I was able to be outside somewhere and everything I was wearing came from females that donated to my cause. (not all knew they did,) lol. As the years move on I always buy my own things now,,, Honest,,

ellenwannabe
04-04-2010, 09:32 AM
I was 22 when I first completely dressed up in my wifes jumper and blouse and pantyhose and heels and wig and makeup and drove 25 miles to the college I was attending and walked around there and then went to a large dept. store and walked around and used the ladies room and then stopped to get gas at a station where they pump your gas and it was a bit awkward to talk to the attendent but he was OK with me I guess - - it was such a great first day out on the town and I loved it - Ellen

Angie G
04-04-2010, 09:47 AM
I never did Shannon. Wish I could have.:hugs:
Angie

Jess81CD
04-08-2010, 05:21 AM
I actually wish i'd spent more time dressing in my teens. The town i lived in was pretty quiet and my garden was not over-looked. Plus i had my own long hair and the usual softer skin etc.

As for going out i would go for walks if i had an empty house or out into the garden for a smoke. At the moment i live in a tiny village. The best i can do is the smoke in the garden but have to wait till it's pretty dark.

Ms Deidre
04-08-2010, 05:45 AM
:daydreaming: My earliet memory of being fully dressed up was at he age of 11 and in my 15 year old sisters clothes and wig. Let's see that would have mede 1964 or 65. I remember at about the age of 14 going out in the backyard drerssed late at night, probably 11PM or so, not really daring but our side yard was on a main street so I am sure I was seen. A few late night drives at 17 were the next step but the first time I "really" went out was at the age of 23 to a drag show.