PDA

View Full Version : The real truth about crossdressing

emmicd
08-09-2005, 11:30 PM
This article is a very good explanation of crossdressing!

www.selfhelpmagazine.com/articles/sex/xdress.html

I certainly can relate to what the writer says.

Emmi

Rita Farie
08-10-2005, 12:04 AM
Hey Emmi,

That's a great article, thank you for sharing it with us.

It's informative and factual, I copied it and filed it for future use. I'm sure that some day I'm going to be found out.
When that day comes the article will say it all for me.

I suggest all of you gals who are worried about getting caught do the same, it may save you a lot of explaining.

Rita

Lorena
08-10-2005, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE=Rita Farie]Hey Emmi,

That's a great article, thank you for sharing it with us.

It's informative and factual, I copied it and filed it for future use. I'm sure that some day I'm going to be found out.
When that day comes the article will say it all for me.

I suggest all of you gals who are worried about getting caught do the same, it may save you a lot of explaining.

Good Luck Rita,
The article is right on the button,I printed it and tack it on the board.
I left a whole mess of photos of me in different dresses and poses in my folder in my computer and my woman found out.She was came over that evening with tears in her eyes and told me what she saw.I had to let her know about my whole life and told her if she left me I would understand
She stayed to listen to me.I told her I was excited by silky things at early age and later rape several times a day by a strong older patient friend.He made me wear a nurses uniform and made love to me.He told me I lookeed like a girl somehow,,I hated it but I was too afraid to squeal on him.that event stays with me today.Today NowI wished I could have been more girly for him.I don't know why.I began to except myself.Now I dress for relaxation mostly.My real woman is still here and loves me and does say much about my habit.Of course only when the song 'LOLA' or'Woman in Blue dress' come on the radio! Love Lorena

Love lorena

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-10-2005, 12:32 AM
""You can't imagine how many politicians can't give a speech in Congress without wearing women's panties," Dr. Stayton commented, adding he has first hand knowledge since many are his patients."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/|Z|Ryuken/lol.gif

joni-alice
08-10-2005, 01:25 AM
I also found it informative and copied it,
hugs,
joni

Clare
08-10-2005, 01:59 AM
Hey Emmi, this is a good reference!

I will keep a copy for future reference when it gets harder to hide Christine from my family and friends and work colleagues. At least it will answer the obvious FAQ's that people have, the hard bit will be the explanations from a personal point of view!

Thanks for locating an interesting document - they all help.

Christine

HaleyPink2000
08-10-2005, 08:34 PM
This is very good. Thanks for sharing Hun.

Haley:)

ronni
08-10-2005, 09:44 PM
There's just one thing, Emmi,
and that's that you usually have better advice than references you cite.
I think you know more than you're letting on...

Tiffy
08-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Damn, I needed this link ten min ago when I was telling someone on IM about being a cd. Great link that is simple , quick, and informative. Thank you.

Kisses, April

susiej
08-11-2005, 05:44 PM
The article mentions the movie, "All Dressed Up, but Nowhere to Go". Has anybody seen it?

Hugs,
Susie

nicensilkey
08-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Yes, I've got the tape of 'All Dressed Up, but Nowhere to Go'. It was very helpful for my wife to view it. It's very well done and I'd recommend it.
Nicensilkey

Katie Ashe
08-24-2005, 12:38 PM
I have seen something similar to this before. I think it super-sums up what's going on for the novice reader. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing