PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Unexpected Outing?

fetishtop
02-18-2010, 10:36 AM
My home has a wide screened porch across the front, with an entry door. The house is set back from the street, enough to ensure---I thought---privacy.

At the time I'm addressing, I usually spent my days around the house in a slip, stockings, panties, and heels. For some reason, this particular day I had on only a slip---I remember it was pure silk, hot pink, with some lace (I still have it)---and panties.

It was a very pleasant day, so I went out on the porch with a book, sat down in a chair with my back to the screened entrance door, and began to read. That must have been one absorbing read, because suddenly I heard a deep male voice at the door, saying something like "I have some information for you." I turned my neck up and back to see who it was: a tall man in his fifties, I gathered, with a sheaf of printed matter from one of the local utilities.

He was waiting for me to respond, but I was so dumbstruck that I didn't say a word. Of course I did not want to stand up and walk to the door in my slip. Suddenly he must have seen what I was wearing. He said quietly, "Oh, I'll just slide it under the door," and walked away to his car, which was parked in my driveway!!.

I was really unnerved. I hadn't heard a car pull up in the driveway, I hadn't heard the car door open and slam shut, and I did not hear the man walking across the lawn to the porch door. I thought that he would have an interesting story to tell his coworkers. Probably they all share their various "adventures."

I wish I could recall the title of that book.

Has anyone had any such impromptu busts? (pun intended)

Stacye Rose
02-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Never, Ever, ever, ever sit with your back to the door. Look what happened to Wild Bill Hickock :2c:

sherri52
02-18-2010, 11:10 AM
I was puting items out in front of my store very early one morning. Still wearing makeup, it was dark i didn't think anyone would see. I was bringing a dresser out the door when a man whose car I didn't hear pull up asked me how much fot the go cartthat I had out front. I made like I was having a problem and escused myself and ran inside to the bathroom to get at least the lipstick off. don't know if he noticed but he didn't buy the go cart. I always take chances but that guy was way to early (6:45) to be checking out my store.

kimdl93
02-18-2010, 11:21 AM
A near miss and a hit. Once I was fully dressed when the meter guy came and knocked. I know he saw me through the window, but I stalled a second, threw on some sweats and answered the door.

Once I was totally busted by our lawn care people. I was laying out in the back yard, wearing only a thong when two of their guys opened the gate and walked in. I didn't even have a towel...just turned red, excused myself saying something like "I'll let you guys go to work" and dashed inside!

DonnaT
02-18-2010, 12:21 PM
I carpooled to work, with some guys still in the government, so we would get to DC by 5:30 am.

So, with all that time until the folks at my office came in, I'd dress and go about my business, then change about 30 min. before people started to show at 9 am.

One morning I was in the computer room surfing the net, and heard the front door open and close. I stepped into a utility room and watched to see who it was. It was one of our secretaries. I waited a while until I thought she had gathered all the morning faxes and went back to her office to sort them out.

This was my chance to scoot back to my office, close the door and do a quick change.

Just steps from my door, she popped out of a totally different room, and we almost ran into each other. I excused myelf and kept going to my office and changed.

I talked to her afterwards and she was fine with it. She started coming in earlier just to what I was wearing every morning.

JustWendy
02-18-2010, 12:35 PM
So, with all that time until the folks at my office came in, I'd dress and go about my business, then change about 30 min. before people started to show at 9 am.

Donna, I used to drive to work en femme, and sometimes, before changing back in the bathroom, I too would just go about my business, walking up and down the hallways, getting coffee in the lunchroom, etc. Then one day i realized that I could be seen by the many security cameras on the floor :doh:, the feed from which could be seen at the security desk in the lobby of the building. One morning I heard the doors to my floor open. I was sitting in my cube at my desk in a skirt and top and heels. I quickly grabbed by coat, didn't have time to zip it up all the way, but I think I covered enough, and scooted my chair under the desk so that only the top of me was easily visable. I managed this just as the security guy walked up to my cube :o. He was a very nice man, and we chatted often, but this was the only time I did it in skirt and heels. Did he know? Maybe. But, if so, he was nice enough not to put me on the spot. Once he left I quickly changed and never walked the halls in a skirt again.

Wendy