PDA

View Full Version : What was your first "happy spot" cd'ing when you were young?

MonicaJean
02-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Being on this board has really churned up some old memories...

my first "happy spot", for the lack of a better term,that place in dressing where I could call my own and not feel threatened that anyone would ever find out.

was when i was 9 or 10yo I think... I couldn't wait for winter to come around so I could wear mom's pantyhose (L'eggs Sheer Energy tan) underneath my long pajama's, then I'd put some socks on so that no one would know. Well, my mom's mom (who lived with us for many years) never knew and I don't think my mom ever suspected anything. Several nights per week I'd do this and really enjoyed it. It's was a true safe cd'ing way for me. I loved it.

What's your first "happy spot"?

Micayla
02-18-2010, 01:38 PM
My happy spot used to be a quiet walking trail near the river.I would stash my girls clothes in a plastic bag for the warm afternoons I could visit and enjoy ,such a rush to be vulnerable and dressed in pretty frills.I was spotted by quite a few some would know I was not another young girl and some :heehee:would not.Oh how I wish for those days.

kimdl93
02-18-2010, 01:54 PM
As a child, loved to spend time out in the woods some distance from our house. Most of the time I was nude, just enjoying the freedom of feeling the sun and air on my skin.

Karren H
02-18-2010, 01:55 PM
In middle and high school we had a sink and vanity installed in the basement.. But no one ever used it so I claimed it as my own (in my mind) and hid my collection of clothes, shoes, makeup and nail polish in an old unused vent pipe... After everyone was asleep I'd sneak into the basement and spend hours dressing and painting my nails and playing with makeup..

I would day dream about dressing up and even played mind games walking home from school "if the walk sign turns red before I get to the curb then I have to put a dress on tonight". Walking ever so slowley... I'm surprised I didn't get run over by a truck or something.. "If I get hit by a truck then I have to put on a skirt tonight". Lol.

Danielle76
02-18-2010, 01:59 PM
I didn't really have a happy spot, but I did have an amazing time when my family would be gone for the whole day and I had the day off from school. This meant that I knew I had no less than 7 or 8 hours to dress up, lounge around, pleasure myself.... I'd spend the whole day in my sisters lingerie. Loved it!!!! Very good memories...

Karenmarie
02-18-2010, 02:35 PM
One of my many "first spots" were when my Dad and Mom were still at work and my brother was not home, I knew that I would have at least an hour or two to dress up in Mom's panties, stockings and maybe even put on some lipstick. This was "quite often spots" but of course were never long enough.

sherri52
02-18-2010, 02:41 PM
My happy spot was an apt. above my grandmothers house. Back then nobody locked doors and I could walk in the front door and go straight upstairs past my aunts room and enter the top floor. The person who did live there left some dresses behind and I use to go up and try them all on. If I felt brave I would walk down to my aunts room dressed and get one of hers to try on. When I heard noises I would have to be careful that my uncles didn't catch me. As best as I can remember, I was never caught there.

Sharon B.
02-18-2010, 02:53 PM
My happy spot or time was in the summer when I was out of school for the summer.
My dad and two older sister's work and mom would head to town on the bus every Thursday morning about 9:00am and come back home about 1:30pm. That four hours were the best time of my young life as I would head into my older sister's bedroom and become a young girl.

NathalieX66
02-18-2010, 03:13 PM
I was 10 when my aunt gave my sister a box of hand-me-downs of my cousins' clothes. The crossdresser mindset was long established already, but I was waiting for the opportunity.... like a spider waiting to snare a fly on the spider web. One day my sister was out of town, so I snatched a bunch of things like a miniskirt and a blouse with a ruched waistline, and stowed them in my room. I put them on and slipped out of the house at 4 in the morning while my parents were a sleep, and managed to walk around a baseball field and soccer field nearby at dawn. The sun was already up by the time I snuck back in the house.
No one ever a word to me about it. I guess I was never spottted.

Imogen_Mann
02-18-2010, 04:03 PM
My first true happy spot was here... Where I live now, six years ago when my ex suddenly became that way, and I found I had an empty flat, a modest income, plenty of time to myself, and a locked door between me, and the world.

Kate Simmons
02-18-2010, 05:15 PM
The woods mostly. Good thing we didn't have too many rednecks in New Jersey.:doh:. I think I did get spotted by a nature freak(who took pictures) once in a deer blind though. He was always nice to me after that, go figure.:)

JustAlex
02-18-2010, 05:27 PM
During my teen ages the whole family had different vacation plans. I don't know why, my father traveled a lot, my older brother usually went with my parent's relatives, I used to go to my aunt's house on the beach, my mother went different places with friends and took my younger brother with her. As a consequence, every summer there was a good chance to have everyone out. And when I was able to set my plans right, I had at least one week home alone and with the whole family out of the city.
I guess I can call that my happy spot because it was my time to wear all day long and go to bed with a nightie without worrying about getting caught.
With the exception of that one day I forgot about the maid that my mother insisted on having once a week even when everyone was out. The door was locked from the inside and she couldn't enter but she was ringing the bell and banging the door like crazy. Not the best way to wake up on your happy spot...

Charlena
02-18-2010, 05:42 PM
My mother always went shopping and had her hair done on Fridays and when I got old enough to stay home by myself "10 years old?" I had most of the day to dress up. Only used her make-up once because she knew, and ripped my sister I just stayed quiet.
She even had a cheap wig that I got to wear. Wow I remember trying to clip those hose to the garter belt not knowing what the hell I was doing. My Mother was a very beautiful woman.

Emily01
02-18-2010, 05:50 PM
talk about taking me back in time!

there was an abandoned farmhouse about two miles out in the country and i'd ride my bike there. boy was i ever overdressed!

high heels, garter and stockings, skirt and blouse......oy vay!!

but to my young mind it felt like a home and i looked back the decay and dust and went from room to room and stood on the porch in the breeze (and you all know what that feels like don't you!)

i quite loved it.

Staci G
02-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Back in middle school I used to steal my sisters things and wear them around the house while my parents were working. I got caught by my brother, all he said was why do you wear that? I told him because I like it, he shrugged said ok cool. Thats my happy spotThat was awesome. I havent thought about that in quite a while. Unfortunately he passed away at the early age of 22. Thats my sad spot.

Frédérique
02-18-2010, 11:41 PM
What was your first "happy spot" cd'ing when you were young?
Being on this board has really churned up some old memories...

I had a barn where I could get away from everyday life and frolic en femme to my heart’s content -- my own not-so-little playhouse! The situation was conducive to crossdressing – nobody would bother me, in fact nobody could bother me. There were only one or two members of my family around at any given time, and I always knew where they were and how much time I had. I gradually expanded my “happy spot” to include more and more of the outside world – I would stroll through the woods or go for a drive, since every activity was enhanced by crossdressing. Being on this forum has been like a form of time travel for me, and I’m surprised I have so many pleasant memories about doing these innocent little dress-up days when I was younger. It seems like it all happened yesterday, but it was a far different time and a much different place when (and where) I first became “me.” :battingeyelashes:

dann
02-18-2010, 11:52 PM
My happy spot was in my room after everyone went to bed. Not that I'm proud of the fact that I use to raid my sister's closets (4 to choose from) but that's what I would do when I could. Then at night after everyone was asleep I'd go through my stash and it was girly time for me. Made for some really sleepy school mornings.

Ashley B
02-18-2010, 11:58 PM
For me it was the attic of my house. My mom rarely wore her dresses, so that's where she kept them. I would go up there and put them on and walk around in front of the mirror.

There was period of time where we were doing some renovations and the roof and wall of the attic were totally gone for the summer. Some of my best memories from my childhood are standing up there in one of my mom's dresses, enjoying the breeze and looking up at the stars. My mom got rid of that particular dress, and even though she never wore it, I missed it because I really liked the way it fit me. I used to fantasize about my mom somehow finding out about my dressing and being happy about it, and giving me that dress as a sort of "welcome to being female" gift. :daydreaming:

Kerigirl2009
02-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Happy moments. Almost every weekend my mother would go up to Duluth with her then boyfriend leaving me and my sister at home. Most of the time my sister spent the night at her friends house. So it was just me and the house. (With a nosey neighbor) duplexes. But I had it all. I looked forward to spending the weekends dressed in everything including a long haired wig. Almost got caught 1 time by my mothers friend when she showed up unexpectedly. But I loved my weekends. I miss my weekends. :):):)

KandisTX
02-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Reading this thread brought back a FLOOD of memories to me. My first "happy spot" was my sisters room when nobody was home. Her clothes fit me so well, I used to love pretending that I was one of her girlfriends and strip down to nothing and raid her dresser for lingerie (she never kept anything folded so it was not easy to get caught doing this), and getting myself all dressed up in her bras, panties, pantyhose and slips and then hitting the closet. My favorite memory was when I found the jumpsuit type formal outfit she wore to the prom. I tried that on and the shoes to match (we had the same size feet)... Oh, how femme I felt wearing her clothing and wished I could do so all the time.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Ms Deidre
02-19-2010, 03:01 AM
God does this bring memories! My happy spot was my sisters' room when I was in high school, I have 3 sisters 2 older and 1 younger. My oldersisters bot had jobs so tey were gone, my younger sister was still in school ad Mom was at work so had 2 1/2 hours 5 days a week to indulge myself and be me. Itried on jst abou everything of both my older sisters and loved pretendingI was just one of the girls.

wanda jackson
02-19-2010, 03:58 AM
For me, it was the days that my Mom would go to visit my Grandmother all day and I would mysteriously be "sick" on those days ( and on at least one of those days I really was sick!). This allowed me to go through my older sister's things and experiment.

Having the empty house to play in was my happy spot.

Nicola2876
02-19-2010, 05:56 AM
Mine was after school when my mum went to work and my dad and brothers were still at work. I had a couple of hours to myself and by then I had my own femme clothes. Some nights I'd have a bath and shave myself and others I'd just dress up trying on different clothes, heaven!

RachelPortugal
02-19-2010, 06:03 AM
As a child, loved to spend time out in the woods some distance from our house. Most of the time I was nude, just enjoying the freedom of feeling the sun and air on my skin.

My family would take picnics to the New Forest and while mum and dad were relaxing I would go for a walk and strip naked to wander through the woods. The freedom was wonderful. Now I enjoy being a naturist.