PDA

View Full Version : How did you choose your femme cup size?

gabimartini
02-18-2010, 04:01 PM
If you had to pick one of the two options below, what would you say was your main driver in choosing your femme cup size?

A. Feminine instincts (opting for a size that will make you feel good about yourself);

OR

B. Masculine preferences (opting for a size you are most attracted to as a male).

First option for me.

What about you?

JustWendy
02-18-2010, 04:04 PM
I guess I fit into a third category. I'm a 38, and the smallest cup size I could get was B, so that's what I shop for now.

Wendy

ChainedJane
02-18-2010, 04:07 PM
I have, how can I say this... natural assets... from being a big girl to begin with, so I'm trying to work with what I've got. ;) Though if I ever lose enough weight (and that is the plan...) then I suppose I'll just go by whatever looks right for my frame/body shape.

victoriamwilliams1
02-18-2010, 04:08 PM
I had the owner of the store size me correctly and at first I wanted smaller and I will say she was right on the money.

sarah_alexander
02-18-2010, 04:08 PM
I went with 36 C. I think it makes me feel more feminine to have bigger curves...the hip pads are in the mail! I guess I'd go with the first option.

kimdl93
02-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Id chose A: feminine instincts. I went with a 40 C. given my height and build these just seemed proportionate.

Kaz
02-18-2010, 04:25 PM
First: Weight and build... bigger boobs seemed to work (36DD)... then I wanted smaller boobs (like a lot of GGs?), sadly my smaller boobs have died and rather than replace them I just used my originals and they are GREAT!

Now agonising about buying a smaller set again, but my originals (now 6 years old) are like a second skin...

GGs don't get to choose... Maybe I should stick with what I have.. love 'em or hate 'em?

I'd like to go to 36C though...

Love Kaz xx

StaceyJane
02-18-2010, 04:27 PM
I went the recommendation the rep from the Breastform Store gave me. i was looking for a natural look.

When I first put on my breastforms and bra they looked huge but when I saw myself in the mirror they looked just right.

Kathi Lake
02-18-2010, 04:28 PM
I actually went to a mastectomy store where the owner and her daughters tried various cup sizes on me to see which looked best on my frame (story here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110764)). Basically, anything larger than an A cup just looks too big on me, but then again I'm kinda on the tiny side.

Kathi

suchacutie
02-18-2010, 04:29 PM
I asked my wife.

so simple!

P.S. 40B

Phyliss
02-18-2010, 04:49 PM
I know what I wanted, ..... big 'uns. However, the owner explained to me the ratio of frame size to boobs, and what would look right on me. Ended up with a pair of D s
Usually just wearing a bra I take a B. When fully dressed, out come the D s.

EnglishRose
02-18-2010, 04:51 PM
... I'm kinda on the tiny side.

I keep wondering. How on earth do you do that! Lots of cardio? Strange metabolism that devours anything you throw at it? Lots of fruit and veg with no carbs?!

Kate Simmons
02-18-2010, 05:09 PM
I dunno a 36 or 38B just felt right. Looks just nice enough and doesn't get in my way. At least I have that choice, women don't. Works for me anyway.:)

JasmineD
02-18-2010, 05:11 PM
For me it was easy. My wife decided for me "you need C cup". I guess in a peculier way it would be Option A. Feminine instincts

Kathi Lake
02-18-2010, 05:21 PM
I keep wondering. How on earth do you do that! Lots of cardio? Strange metabolism that devours anything you throw at it? Lots of fruit and veg with no carbs?!The second option, combined with being a genetic freak. I mean, I eat. I don't mean your garden-variety use of the word eat, either. I mean, "horde of teenage boys raiding the fridge after a game of Ultimate" eat. As to what I eat, here's a sampling from yesterday:

I had my usual breakfast - a pair of mini pound cakes and a Big Gulp. Lunch was a Burger King Steakhouse XT combo with onion rings and a Coke (I went with the small-size combo though. Gotta watch that figure! :)). Dinner was two bowls of cassoulet, a sleeve of crackers and two glasses of milk. Since it was the day after my birthday, I finished off the birthday cake and some chocolate ice cream, with a Coke to wash it all down. This morning, my daughter saw me measuring my waist (I think I've been gaining. Yay!) and wanted me to measure hers. She's almost 10, weighs 48 pounds and her waist is 22" (ain't genetics grand?). Me, I'm 47, weigh 135 (if I'm lucky) and my waist is 26". Sigh. Considering that the most exercise I get is typing long messages like this one, no. Cardio is not in the cards.

So yeah, boobs bigger than a B cup look obscene on me. even my A's look a bit out there, but they don't make smaller forms. Sigh. Again.

:)

Kathi

Jamie48
02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
I would say A. 42 band size with a D cup. Seems right for my frame.

Emily01
02-18-2010, 05:35 PM
i read a lot of stuff on the boards and tg sites, personal web pages and the like. found i needed to coordinate with my frame, weight, and height....since i was getting to choose after all and was not limited by the gene pool......i also experimented with water-filled balloons and the like.

ended up a 38C.

i went larger once and the look was classic disproportionate trannie! lol

Hermione Simpson
02-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Has in my opinion, I've got a small body frame, I didn't want to go too big, has I knew they would look ott, & I think a b cup suits me perfectly anyway

StacyCD
02-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Some times I'm in the mood for the B' and some times I'm in the mood for the D's. It's nice to be able to choose!

ChainedJane
02-18-2010, 07:25 PM
The second option, combined with being a genetic freak. I mean, I eat. I don't mean your garden-variety use of the word eat, either. I mean, "horde of teenage boys raiding the fridge after a game of Ultimate" eat.

I would kill for your metabolism, Kathi. :( *sigh* I'll just have to live with having natural 48DD's and ignore that I had to be a rather large man to get them.

SusanMarie
02-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Discussed with SO. Selected a size that is proportional to my overall body.
Worked out pretty good. 38C.

joann07
02-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Option A for me. Although, I don't remember how I figured out my size.

Sarah Doepner
02-18-2010, 07:51 PM
The bras I had available to me were 42C. They fit and I overfilled them with form materials for a couple of years. Then I realized I didn't need to be any bigger and the clothing I was collecting would fit better if I did a little reduction. I've stayed with B or C ever since.

Loni
02-18-2010, 07:55 PM
not sure if a or b? just a "40-C" cup looks right for my build.

Ms Deidre
Back when I was part time I started out a 36B as I thought that was adequate and didn't unduly attract attention. When I finally came out to my sisters when I was 35 they were all disappointed in me as all three of them are what you might say busty, the smallest of them was a 36D. They talked me into going big and I went to a 36D which did draw attention but I have to admit I enjoyed that. Now after 7 plus years of hormones I am a 36C, so I guess now it is Mother Nature and the pharmacuetical industry that picked my size for me. :)

Kim_Bitzflick
I went the recommendation the rep from the Breastform Store gave me. i was looking for a natural look.

When I first put on my breastforms and bra they looked huge but when I saw myself in the mirror they looked just right.

That's what I did and that's what I thought too!

Kath
02-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Talked with the lady at the Breastform store. She asked questions about my height, weight and general build. They are fairly large but look ok on me because they are proportional. Any smaller and I would look like I got dealt a bad hand, any bigger and they would have looked a bit strange. She did a really good job long distance.

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Option C, neither of the above.

My breast size has changed once as my weight changed, but the size has always been selected based on body proportions. The width of the hips should match the width across the shoulders, the rearward projection of the buttocks should be in proportion to the width of the hips and the forward projection of the bust should be in proportion to the buttocks, so the bust size is actually proportional to the shoulder width.

When I was heavier, I had larger forms (Discrene size 9). When I lost weight, I downsized a little (Amoena size 6). I'm currently borderline between an Australian 14D and 16C.

If I lost more weight as I'd like to, I don't think I'd lose much more shoulder width so I expect that my current forms and hip/butt padding would still be right but I'd have a better waist. :)

Raychel
02-18-2010, 08:19 PM
A. For me. I started with a 40c but the didn't seem big enough for my body shape. So I went up to a 40d

Genifer Teal
02-18-2010, 08:22 PM
While I am attracted to female breasts, size is irrelevant. My arousal from caressing someone elses breasts is mainly due to their arousal from my touch. As long as they have something for me to touch which causes them to react appropriately, I could care less how big (or small they are). I find it somewhat humorous the fascination so many guys have with big boobs and how bigger is better.

Because of this, I did not want to get very large breasts. In the end, I wound up with larger breasts than I thought I would want. I chose them based on what it took to properly fit my frame. I have broad shoulders, so it took something large to fill my frame appropriately. Based on my bra size of 36, I wound up with C cups - much larger than I would have expected, but I am vary happy with the size I chose.

Gen

Barbara Dugan
02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
When I got my breastforms I was a 36c now after a year of breast growth the sames breastforms give me a more bigger bustline I am still undecided on getting smaller ones than my current truekare size 5

lingerieLiz
02-18-2010, 11:53 PM
When I started dressing and borrowed bras they were 36C. The first bra I bought was the same. Experimenting later I found that it was a comfortable size. I have always had boobs as a guy and was teased about it, even when very fit. I've tried several different sizes. When I gained weight I moved up to a 38B. I can wear many bras in that size without forms and without puckering. If I lose weight I revert back to a 36C. One of the things that I have learned is that it is important to have the wire in an underwire surround the breast fat. As I loose weight I lose very little breast fat. While it is great for crossdressing it makes me very self conscience in drab or swimming.

PretzelGirl
02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
When I was sizing myself up, I went looking no further then my family. The ladies in my family are all of similar build. So my goal was to get the same proportion. The tough part was trying to understand the effects of the different types of forms and the widely variable sizing structures. I am now a C which looks like it follows the genes.

erickka
02-19-2010, 08:40 AM
I chose mine to look as proportionately correct as possible for my frame. I strive to look like a GG and not to make fun of them, or cast us (crossdressers) into a negative light.

Gillian
02-19-2010, 08:42 AM
I went with my instincts on the Bra's I had around that I could borrow, and have ended up about a 38B which looks fine on my frame and has a lovely shape I adore.

lauraabdl
02-19-2010, 08:50 AM
38B fits snug and holds the girls in place an makes my looks porporitional.
Answer A:heehee:

Jennifer in CO
02-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Option C... when I grew them they stopped at a 32C. On my 6' 150 pound frame I felt they looked a bit big but there wasn't a thing I could do about it. When I went on the steroids and my frame grew to 40", they became large pec muscles that tuck nicely into a 40B bra.

Jenn

Sarasometimes
02-19-2010, 11:43 AM
I used the foam pads and found that I liked how I looked with a 38C bra. When I could afford forms I chose that size. My image consultant once thought they may be to big for me and we tried my look with a smaller bust and she changed her mind. I shot for proportion for the size clothes I wear.

lucyUk
02-19-2010, 11:51 AM
I got mine from a Mastectomy store, I asked the lady there what she thought and though she was trying to convince to go a little larger i settled on a 34c. I love them :), though i do enjoy being natural too.

switcheralso
02-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Nice pretty B.

maggiecdva
02-19-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm a full figured gurl so I went with something bigger. I have 46D forms from the Breast Form Store.

I love the way the larger forms fill out my clothes and make me feel. Very feminine and curvy.

hugs - maggie

msniki48
02-19-2010, 05:39 PM
I would have to say I took the A approach...lol

40 c:battingeyelashes:

Jenniferpl
02-19-2010, 10:56 PM
Since I am a full figured girl, larger breast balance out my frame. I am option A

eluuzion
02-19-2010, 11:18 PM
I have never been patient enough to follow any instructions through to the end. I have also never been able to resist altering receipes and experimenting with things best left alone. I am just too curious by nature.

I tried the bra size instructions and they always came out weird (surely an "operator" problem). So I just picked one out that looked right, and ordered that size. (silicone).

They feel great, look great and I am happy, as usual. I am on my 3rd pair after several years of wearing them. I still could not tell you what size they are...:battingeyelashes: They are ordered by letter designation, not actual "size".
All that matters is that they work for me...the rest is always irrelevant in my world.

Joanie_Shakti
02-20-2010, 12:48 AM
I don't remember how I came up with the bra size 38D, I think it was just a random pick because it sounded good. Last year, I measured myself with a bra on and it came out to a 42C. Since it's hard to find real sexy stuff in that size, I still use the 38s, with a two inch bra extender on each end. It's much more comfortable than it was without. Too bad this rules out front clasp bras in the 38 band.

I bought my forms about a year ago from the Breastform Store. I didn't talk to anyone due to shyness, but using the info on their website, I determined I either needed a size 6 or 7. I opted for the 6 and I'm glad I did. They fit the 38 D cups perfectly and are just a little small for my only 42C bra. I have been told by two different GGs that I've video chatted with that they are just right for my frame. One gets envious of them every time we chat. :battingeyelashes:

Starting out, I used a 36C bra because that was the size I was able to "borrow" to try on. I still have a couple of those that I bought years ago but are just too small for me to wear anymore.

Stacy L
02-20-2010, 01:02 AM
I know that you said to pick one, but both A. and B. made me pick C.

That's 38C :battingeyelashes:

Cassandra
02-20-2010, 10:40 AM
I went with a 42DD.

sherri52
02-20-2010, 10:46 AM
I opt for a third size. i chose a size that I thought would be best fitting my overall appearance.

Nadia-Maria
02-20-2010, 11:07 AM
What I like about being a crossdresser is I can choose my breasts size according to my mood.:battingeyelashes:
As a rule GGs can't.:devil:

Nadia

sissystephanie
02-20-2010, 11:14 AM
God was very good to me, and gave me natural 40 B's! So I don't fit into either category! But I do like me just the way I am, although I often wear 38 B's to create more cleavage!!

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Still trying figure out my size as want size that feels and looks rights to my size as i'm just over 6.2" with 34" in upper chest but not sure on size that be right for me as be buying online.

Yvonne York
02-20-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm a natural B cup, but with forms like to go up two sizes. D feels good and feminine to me.

Karen_Ski
02-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Back when I was first on my own I was quite heavy, let us just say I was well north of 200 and being only 5'8" I was definitely a BBW so I went large, 42D. Then as I got older I went on a diet and am now around 140 and not very large. The nice result from my weight loss is I was left with ample loose flesh so I can fill a 36B very nicely. :D There is a down side though as I have loose flesh elsewhere so it is always a girdle or a briefer for me. :o

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Easy, I went to Victoria secret and got fitted. Since they did not have a 40C bra in the style I wanted she gave me a 38D and it fits wonderfully. I am blessed with natural "boobs" and have done all I can to get them more feminine and it has worked. My wife tells me I have better boobs than most woman, oh I just love the compliments. My favorite bras are VS biofit,non padded, just the best fit and comfort. I got my wife wearing them as well, she says they are the best bra's as well.

prene
04-14-2010, 02:53 AM
I wish they were real.
My skin is to tight on my chest. I wish I had a lot of skin there so my breast forms would move more naturally.

For me I have always grown up with large breasted family members.
My mother was big and both my sisters were big.

One of my first CD experiences was wearing their bras.

For me large breasts are just a part of being female.
I need them to round out my body also I have thunder thighs.

The only problem I have is large pretty cup bras cost up to $50.

That has gotten expensive.

I have a 32.5" underbust, 44-45" bust.
Therefore I usually wear a 34G or 36G bra.

I have been moving down to a smaller gives me 42-43" bust 34F to 36DDD
I like the smaller size right now. But always fantasize about having my own 36G breasts.

Loni
04-14-2010, 03:24 AM
i would say "A".
i am 5ft 10in and a large build, so at a 40in band a "C" cup looks right. not to small and not to big.
there are some gg about my size with very much larger...asets than this. but i have not seen to many smaller.

Loni

lee in a skirt
04-14-2010, 03:52 AM
I would say I go with option A because my SO basicly just buys them me in either her size or the one just above.

Ms Jennifer
04-14-2010, 04:16 AM
I try to get the bra and boobs to match the outfit I am wearing .I have A cup and use the add a cup,to go to B and then if I need a larger size,I add one more for the C.I rarely go to D..Sometimes it takes hours just swapping back and forth to get a good match.And then it is on to makeup. Oh the things a girl has to go through:brolleyes:

Billie1
04-14-2010, 04:29 AM
It depends on what I will be wearing, and sometimes my mood. I have four different sizes of forms. If I am wearing a loose, fuller cut dress or top, the PALS size 4 will create a little more fullness. Not very good if we go out and play a game of pool, though.:)

RachelDenise
04-14-2010, 04:38 AM
I have to say option A. My body shape and size suggests a larger cup size to look good (in my mind anyway). I have forms that are DD's and wish they were real.

Toni_Lynn
04-14-2010, 04:44 AM
Its actually both ---

Just being an "A" cup is good for me to make me feel "fulfilled" as a girl. That said, that which I am attracted to in women has always been that size too. So given that I tend to emulate women that I am attracted to, and knowing that they being "A" cup girls are every bit a woman, then so too, I can be with that size.

Plus -- having had a bit of gynecomastia, the choice was somewhat made for me :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Elizabeth 66
04-14-2010, 05:04 AM
I have quite large man boobs, so i have used an on line guide to work out my bra size for now, i do hope i got it right!! its not arrived as yet :sad:

I don't want massive breasts, so i think as i lose weight i will keep the same cup size and reduce the strap size, well until i start hrt, which i think will be a while yet, then i will just have to let nature take its course, My family have different results in that department,

My momma always used to say breasts are like a box of chocolates, you just never know what your going to get :tongueout

Oh bye the way im a c cup now! according to a web site which calculated it for me, but after visiting other site's i have had cup sizes from aa, a, b and c, so if they are too big i will have to get some Breast Enhancers lol, but andrex will suffice in the short term

Sweeterica
04-14-2010, 05:27 AM
For me option A,i just dont feel right in large size, c for me seems the biggest without me looking too top heavy, i often wear a b as well,both suit my build,or maybe its cos im not a fan of huge boobs on girls.Any way girls im happy.

joan47
04-14-2010, 05:44 AM
The maidenform ladies(very,very nice) have measured me, Iam a good B cup on my own (always have had big boobs) I wear 38 B everyday. When dressed I add a small form to give me better cleavage.

Rita C.
04-14-2010, 05:56 AM
I've tryed to devlope the girls for a number of years and in the last year I have poped out to a 44B (full). But the odd thing is that my wife gave me some of her old bras (42D Vanity Fair ) and I almost fill them up. So I'am not sure what size I should be. I know that I love the feelings of filling a 44B bra.

Freddy12
04-14-2010, 06:12 AM
Option A for me.

I'm going with a 38B. Not sure that they are best for me, but that's what I want.

Emma Jean
04-14-2010, 06:39 AM
Femine instincts for me. I'm looking for a well proportioned figure.

I am 6'2" and around 200 lbs, so fairly large overall. My experimenting over the years has finally settled on a 38 DD. It seems to be about right in the balance department, although I'm considering dropping to a 38 D. Anything smaller just doesn't seem right.

charline4994
04-14-2010, 08:22 AM
I've done a fair amount of research and if I lost weight I'd be happier and my proportions might change a little. Right now I'm a 36B. As a man I like smaller breasts and if I lost the weight I'd probably go to a 34B which I think would be perfect for me. I've been exercising and working on losing weight so I can reach my dream size

ellenwannabe
04-14-2010, 08:26 AM
I chose a B cup as that is comfortable for me and does not stick out in the crowd - Ellen

joank
04-14-2010, 09:11 AM
After much searching, looking and D forms, I have settled on 34 C as the most natural look for me. I do not want a wow reaction when out and about, rather just passing glances if at all.

Elizabeth 66
04-14-2010, 02:03 PM
I've tryed to devlope the girls for a number of years and in the last year I have poped out to a 44B (full). But the odd thing is that my wife gave me some of her old bras (42D Vanity Fair ) and I almost fill them up. So I'am not sure what size I should be. I know that I love the feelings of filling a 44B bra.

I have read that if you drop an inch on your strap size then you need to add a cup size, but thats just what i read.

try this to work out what you should be

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Annaliese2010
04-14-2010, 03:33 PM
If you had to pick one of the two options below, what would you say was your main driver in choosing your femme cup size?

A. Feminine instincts (opting for a size that will make you feel good about yourself);

OR

B. Masculine preferences (opting for a size you are most attracted to as a male).

First option for me.

What about you?

A for me since my natural breasts though larger than anything considered normal for a male are small enough for the smallest bra they sell, and not really necessary except they solve the problem of how my nipples, which are always hard and unusually long, push at the fabric, which can be distracting not only for me but others, especially in summer T-shirts.

Sarah_C
04-14-2010, 09:50 PM
I just went with what i felt would look like my natural size which (being as i'm quite skinny and not overly tall) meant i went for a B and i think it works nicely :)

Georgia Rose
04-15-2010, 06:15 AM
My first bra that i bought was DD (my wife's size) as I was thinking in terms of B. However I soon realised a C cup was right for me. It just provided a much better profile. I still wear the DDs sometimes but only when I particularly want to look like a bit of a tart (not often) or under sleepwear. So A is my answer

Jennifer Marie P.
04-15-2010, 07:03 AM
Option A for me I just tried on different ones until I was comfortable with 36C.

deniseh
04-15-2010, 07:08 AM
Natural B for me.

Samantha_Smile
04-15-2010, 08:39 AM
I based it on my height, hip, waist and chest measurements to get a proportion just right.
Top to bottom- 38", 35", 40" so I figured about a D/DD would be about right.
I think they look sexually appealing too, but this wasn't a factor in choice.

tamarav
04-15-2010, 11:17 AM
I didn't choose my cup size, it chose me.

jenna_woods
04-15-2010, 12:48 PM
i chose A and i like them large 42b, as i am large,

Cheryl T
04-15-2010, 02:17 PM

OR

First option for me.

What about you?

First option for me too.
Had nothing to do with male attitudes or the like. It was simply what looks good on my body type and size and will make my preferred clothing styles look nice without being too big. In the last year I actually went down a size as I had to purchase new forms and decided that I wanted to be a little smaller so that some of my blouses would fit better without the buttons pulling.
I was never fixated on large breasts and feel better now that I've "downsized"...:heehee:

Samantha Thomson
04-15-2010, 02:43 PM
i had a female friend help me im a 38d

Nicole Brown
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
I actually started out as an option B many years ago, while younger and thinking as a male. You know, bigger is better...:D

Then I got smarter and more feminine and realized that I needed to feel comfortable and be happy with myself. This meant downsizing my cup size to the point that I felt happy with my appearance and comfortable with my body's balance.

kymmieLorain
04-15-2010, 09:51 PM
It was a little of both for me. While my SO is large, but I chose a about an A-B cup I think it is best on me.

Kymmie

Karinsamatha
04-15-2010, 10:13 PM
I am option a. I picked what I felt would complement my frame 38 DD, I don't think a smaller size would be proportional for my frame.
:drink:

smoothline
04-16-2010, 07:44 AM
My wifes breasts are 36E and I love that size, they really suit her. (Wish they were mine) So logically an E cup I love! My bras are 40E with breastforms and I love the look. I think they suit my frame. Don't care what others Like or want to see. I just want to feel good.

LaceyNicole
04-16-2010, 03:24 PM
natural size is 38B or C depending on the brand, didn't figure I needed to change it.

Aubrey Green
04-16-2010, 03:55 PM
I didn't, God did, otherwise I would be either a healthy B or a small C, if I had my choice.

janet p
04-16-2010, 04:43 PM
I don't fit either option when I decided to get my forms I went to the GB2 and Nicole who helped me(she also did my first makeover a yr later) looked at me and said I think I'll make you a"D" and thats what it's been since.:love:

AKAMichelle
04-16-2010, 06:20 PM
First option. I want to be perky just not extra perky.

~Michelle~
04-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Most definitely option 1 and everything C or lower, it has always been like that.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-17-2010, 07:30 AM
Option A, 36-B, I'm already somewhat top heavy and do not want a large cup size to draw any more attention to my upper frame.

Fiona Lindum
04-20-2010, 02:46 AM
I decided on my size during a visit to my local lingerie store. When being measured for a bra the owner of the store suggested that a B or C cup would look most natural.

t-girlxsophie
04-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Heard enough complaining from my ex wife about her "over the shoulder,boulder holders" And my Lovely Wife I know,if she had the chance to,would have a Breast Reduction,she is a 40e
When I first started dressing regular,I wore Chicken Fillets but graduated to Breast Forms,and bearing in mind what the ex said,and looking at my build I decided on a C-cup,I find my 38c is a perfect size for me.I think The larger sizes are just a little extreme for most

MargaretJ
04-20-2010, 05:05 PM
I went for a D cup, as I thought this would most match my physique, and I was very pleased when I bought them. However I'm in fact a 48DD with the breast forms on, and with the benefit of hindsight I would prefer a C cup or even a B, so when I have the cash to spare, I will down size.

Abbey Lane
04-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Well being an athlete and 6'0" tall and 220 lbs its tough not to get a size under 42, I chose a D cup since it fills me out and I can handle it, although there are times i do try a 40c and just is too tight.

Jenni_Aurora
04-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Since I'm just about 6 ft tall about about 165 lbs, there were two ways i could go about this: lose 25 lbs and go down to a B cup, or keep my current weight, plus or minus 5 lbs, and go into a C cup. Since my aunts all had DD or bigger breasts (my mom was the exception with B's) it was more logical that I choose a breast that was gonna go with my body size, and my shoulder width. So as it stands now, im a 36 C.

Mistybtm
04-20-2010, 09:39 PM
I just won a bid on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.com/SILICONE-BREAST-FORMS-Mastectomy-Size-9-36E-38DD-40D-/380224420276?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58872439b4

not this one but simular for size 9 I all ready fill a B i just wan to have some big-ons also ordered a breast form bra to go with it also on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180472590885&var=480001298293&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

and for the natural look I got http://cgi.ebay.com/HOLLISTER-Medical-Adhesive-Spray-w-FREE-Adh-Remover-/320519657677?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa075d8cd

to hold them in place with out a bra.:battingeyelashes:

lingerieLiz
04-20-2010, 09:42 PM
When I was young the only size I knew about was 36C. Later I tried several other sizes from A to D with padding. One day I figured out that I filled a 36C without padding. Right now I ware a 38B "same volume as 36C" but I'm heaver. As soon as I get back down I'll go back to the 36C probably.

MelanieP
04-22-2010, 09:06 AM
I chose the size that would best compliment my body type and size at the same time wanting breasts that would be considered 'average' in relation to my body- so B it is!

Andromeda
04-22-2010, 06:50 PM
I would say option "c" that is both or maybe neither. First find your correct band size. This is very important if you go to large your breastforms will not hang right. If to small your bra will hurt to much to wear for long periods. Then see what cup sizes there are in that size at larger band sizes the selection may fairly small. then decide how "busty" you want to be. Try out by stuffing bra with socks or other materials put on a dress and see how it hangs. If you like it this is you. If not go up or down in cup size until you find what you like. BY the way I chose "D" cups.

DinaMature
04-27-2010, 03:07 PM
I went with what I thought was modest and not so "out there"... a C cup on my 42" chest. I do like them but after a while I decided they didn't match my upper body and to 'pass at a glance' I need more.

I recently got a set of D cup forms and what a differance. I do enjoy them more, that extra weight and the sensation of having more 'out there'.
And as for appearances, I do feel they do really make a more appropriate silhouette for my stature.

Gerrijerry
04-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Wow I must be strange but I was never sure about what cup size I should want. So one day I just asked at a lingerie store. The woman took my mesurments and told me the size I should be for my body size. She said that would make it easier to buy bras. To tell the truth since then I have never had a problem finding the correct bra. Just the color at times and style makes a difference now (smile)

Danielle_cder
04-28-2010, 08:40 AM
definatly A, even tho my boobs are probably to big for my body i really feel good with a larger cup size. I feel very comforted by the weight on my chest

Lacyfem
04-28-2010, 09:13 AM
I started out wearing the wife's 36B's and some of those were a little stretchy and fit nicely. However, when I buy my own I usually get a 36A with a little pushup and they fit and look quite nice as I've had very nice compliments.

dore50
04-28-2010, 09:39 AM
I dislike padded bras and wear 34-36 DD-DDD unpadded. Also get great hand me downs from wife.

Angie G
04-28-2010, 09:48 AM
I go with optina A hun. I wear an B and C cup (not at the same time). They both suit me well.:hugs:
Angie