PDA

View Full Version : Getting Older

Jamie48
02-19-2010, 11:18 AM
To my older sisters. Do you beleive your dressing helps with your flexibility?
The more I dress the more limber I feel. Putting on pantyhose while standing is great for balance. So dressing does have its health benefits also.
What do you think.

Tamara Croft
02-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Wow, you can put pantyhose on standing up :OMG: I can't even get the dang things on now lol... nevermind standing up lol!!! Have you always been flexible or have you just noticed it??

Jamie48
02-19-2010, 12:04 PM
I guess I have always been limber even for being a little overweight.

Joanne f
02-19-2010, 12:13 PM
I still find it hard to get them over the zimmer frame as well though,:doh:

suchacutie
02-19-2010, 12:26 PM
July 2005: I was on the last of my blood pressure meds, some diuretic, weighed 215 (5'11") and was unable to run a mile. I didn't take care of my skin and was starting to look ... well ... old.

August 2005: Tina arrives.

Feb. 2010: no blood pressure meds, a fraction of the diuretic I used to need, weighed 176 pounds this morning, I'm on a complete skin regimine from cleanser through toner to moisturizer and stuff for my eyes, full body moisturizer, hand cream! I can run forever. (Just ran up two flights of stairs for a meeting and didn't even start breathing harder!).

Has Tina changed my health??? Absolutely!!!

:)

tina

Brianna in Hose
02-19-2010, 12:39 PM
I feel that dressing doesn't really help with flexibility. I am only 24 but have been putting on pantyhose standing up since I was about 12. If you want to expand your flexibility, you should try some yoga. It really helps with being able to zip and unzip dresses.

Sallee
02-19-2010, 12:42 PM
I don't know that it helps with your flexibility but it does make you feel better and that overall is a good thing nothing bottled up inside

Karren H
02-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Ice hockey helps with my flexibility... Crossdressing helps with my dexterity... I'd like to see some old guy place a pencil thin line on a blinking curved surface..

Brandi Wyne
02-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Ice hockey helps with my flexibility... Crossdressing helps with my dexterity... I'd like to see some old guy place a pencil thin line on a blinking curved surface.. You got that right!! Although I could get one side up while standing I just don't see how I'll ever do both while standing.

I will say that my skin health has somewhat improved due to more female primping and priming. :battingeyelashes:

NikiMichelle
02-19-2010, 04:16 PM
What about your balance walking in high heels and reaching behind your back to put on and take off your bra????

Putting on eye make-up with either hand???

It is all good for you!!!

:2c:

Teri Jean
02-19-2010, 04:47 PM
This old girl can pencil in the thin line and zip the zipper in the back of the LBD with out help now and still kick some serious booty. Okay maybe not the last one. Fexible is determined buy the number of ibprofin you want to take, in or out of skates.LOL.

Teri

Kate Simmons
02-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Dang that is a trick putting on pantyhose standing up. Not my first choice of daring things to do.:heehee:

Edwina888
02-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Don't know about flexability, but I do think that the more I dress, the better my general health is. And as I'm nearly 80, that's pretty important. I always wear a bra, and I'm wearing 4" heels tonight. Bliss!

Sally24
02-19-2010, 07:02 PM
I've just recently had some problems with one of my hips and found that wearing hi heels actually made it seem less painfull. Don't know if it was the different movements or balancing but it definitely didn't make it worse like I had expected.

sherri52
02-19-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty limber but still put pantyhose on sitting down until both feet can be planted on the ground.

Kaz
02-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Ice hockey helps with my flexibility... Crossdressing helps with my dexterity... I'd like to see some old guy place a pencil thin line on a blinking curved surface..

Can't say any more than that, really (take that in a Michael Caine voice)..

It is always good to have a reason to do things... :hugs:

Edwina888
02-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Trouble with putting pantyhose on whilst standing up comes when you have both feet off the ground!

Cathytg
02-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Now, that's a question I never thought to ask myself.

No, I really do not think that dressing has helped my flexibility.

I do, however, wish that the rest of the world were more flexible.

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-21-2010, 09:12 PM
No, crossdressing has not helped my flexibility.

What has helped my flexibility is the belly dancing and yoga that I do because I want the graceful feminine fluidity of movement and flexibility that a woman should have. :)