PDA

View Full Version : Me time today

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Had some me time today a good two hours so found a little makeup set I had laying around so bit of lipstick and bluser on and pink dress and wig with pantyhose & panties that I wear everyday under my drap, Photo or two is now up in my transformation gallery. I'm sure I look more femene with a good makeup set and foundation.

Danielle76
02-24-2010, 04:05 AM
It's such a great thing when you know that you have several hours to yourself to dress up without fear of interruption. Love it!

Chari
02-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Any "dressup and makeup" time is a great time!!!! Wouldn't it be wonderful to dress as we like, when we like - and be accepted? Enjoy!

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Would be great to dress when we wanted I need more me time again now recieved my breast forms and makeup with foundation and high heels on there way. Can some make a device to freze time as that come in very handy:devil:

sherri52
02-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Looking pretty good Zoe. The pink fits you well.

MarcieBflo
02-24-2010, 11:03 AM
Yes, ya have to enjoy it while you can, If you ever get that time freeze gizmo working please do share it with us . . lol I got all dolled-up This past Monday night, and ended up going to a rite-aid store got a six pack then to a CD friends place to show off <g>