PDA

View Full Version : After a year

dakota_ann69
02-19-2010, 12:13 PM
So it has been well over a year since I have had the chance to dress completely. I changed from a swing shift job to a day shift job after 12 years of being a vampire.

Unfortunately, that did not give me the luxury of being able to dress in the mornings. So I completely butchered my makeup, and I seriously look like a drag queen. But, it feels so absolutely great I can hardly keep in my skin.

This may be boring to some of you, so if so I apologize, but I just had to sit down and tell people that I need to do this more often it feels absolutely wonderful!!

Thanks for reading, and I will try and be more active here like I used to be.

Dax

Karren H
02-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Welcome back girlie! I thought you got abducted and ended up one of a poligimsts wives up some long forgoten valley!

CharleneT
02-19-2010, 01:04 PM
No worries, you'll get that makeup down pat with more practice ;)

dakota_ann69
02-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks Karren and Charlene, and no contrary to popular opinion I did not get abducted by poligimists. I think even if I did I would run away I just hate the way their dresses look on me. LOL!!!!!

Karren H
02-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Personally I think they are kind of sexy in a retro Amish kind of way! Lol.

msniki48
02-19-2010, 05:34 PM
This may be boring to some of you, so if so I apologize, but I just had to sit down and tell people that I need to do this more often it feels absolutely wonderful!!
Thanks for reading, and I will try and be more active here like I used to be.

Dax

Anne,

that is the one thing that i can't get over....doesn't it feel so right!?!?!?!

welcome back....enjoy:hugs:

:battingeyelashes: