PDA

View Full Version : New Experiances

CamilleLeon
02-19-2010, 04:54 PM
So first of all, I haven't posted/been on the forum in awhile due to college work rearing its ugly head. Also I apologize in advance for what will probably be a length post.

That out of the way...

It's been a pretty wild week for me. Last Sunday me and my girlfriend, Shannon, decided it was time for me to try shaving my legs. She lives in a suite style dorm on campus, which has 4 bedrooms, a bathroom and a common room. Since she has a bathtub, we decided that would be the best place to get me all good and hairless. I get into the tub and she sat beside it so that she could give me advice/make sure I don't wound myself profusely. After about 40 or 50 minutes I only get about half of my left leg done (up to the knee) when one of her suitemates knocks on the door and asks when we'll be done. Since I'm not 'out' to them, we quickly wash everything off and empty the tub, as explaining why we had to spend 3 hours in the bath would be awkward to say the least.

That was it for my first shaving expedition, as it would also be rather odd to take an hour long bath, and then hop right back in. So until yesterday, I spent the week with one half shaved leg, which I still enjoyed rubbing around and seeing the vast difference in how things feel without that thick layer of hair. Last night we finally had some time to go out for ourselves instead of studying, and so we went to Wal Mart and got some Nair, and then got each other's belated Valentine's Day gifts. I got Shannon an orchid and she took me to Payless and found me a wonderful pair of heels (another first for me).

At Payless, I had to figure out my size, so we went to the largest women's shoes they had, and I awkwardly tried them on. The sales lady came up to us and asked if we needed any help, so my girlfriend, ever the quick thinker, said that I needed heels for a crossdressing frat party we had (I wish that part were true haha!) She laughed and helped us out, and I ended up with this pair of silver heels. I'm still getting used to walking in them, but well, they were love at first try on. After the intense rush I had of trying on heels in public, and then actually getting to own a pair that fit we sadly had to go back to campus and study for a bit.

My night was not finished, however. We made it back to her room and got the Nair out. I stood awkwardly in her tub as we applied the lotion over my legs, arms, and butt. Applying it to multiple areas all that the same time proved to be a mistake. After you put the Nair on, you're supposed to wait 3 minutes and see if it's applied to that area, and then wait up to 10 minutes before taking it off. We figured that after about 10 minutes all of my hair should be good to go. Unfortunately neither of us took into account that some areas are more sensitive than others, and I began to notice a burning sensation along the back of my leg. As soon as I tell Shannon this, she quickly starts wiping everything off. I ended up with some pretty intense burns on the back of my legs, my butt, and a bit on my hands.

My girlfriend takes good care of me, and so she helped me put on some lotion and Neosporin which helped. Unfortunately, I didn't get to try out how my thigh highs would feel on my freshly shaven legs since that wouldve been entirely too painful. That was basically the end of my night, but I'm really excited to see how everything feels and really try out my heels. Once my skin heals up a bit I'll get some pics up and I'm already sure I'm gonna enjoy this whole hairless thing. :D

LeslieSD
02-19-2010, 05:14 PM
You have such a nice girlfriend. There will be a lot of people here envying you.

About shaving, if you have an electrical shaver (the kind that you use to shave), it would be helpfu. Use it just like you are shaving your sideburns. It should get rid of the leg hair quickly. Then you can use razor for a closer shave, or use Nair. It will be a lot easier there. Hope it helps.

Have fun, and post pictures.

sherri52
02-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Your first time shaving is the worst. you have long thick hair, after that time it is only stuble and comes off much easier. Glad you have an understanding GF it makes life easier too.

kimdl93
02-19-2010, 05:31 PM
always read and follow the instructions!!! Nair is great stuff, but not on delicate skin!!!

mklinden2010
02-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Next time, go get a cheap hair cut kit - an old "buzz style" hair trimmer that many barbers still use - at the drugstore. Should run about $20 - 30.00 US.

Then, stand in the kitchen, or, put some towels or newspapers on the floor and "mow the lawn" where ever it needs mowing. After that, hop in the shower or tub with a 3 blade razor (1 cartridge for each leg) and use regular shave cream to finish up. Rinse the razor of hair often. Don't sit in the tub for hours and wreck your skin. Shave like you'd shave your face, then rinse and move on. You can do a general rinse/bath/shower at the end. Remember take 2, maybe 3 swipes at a spot and move on!

Once done, use a good skin moisterizer all over and repeat about twice daily. Resist the temptation to do a perfect job the first time you shave; you can "touch things up" in a few days. Let the skin heel first - you just shaved a layer of skin cells off of most your body.

Once you get used to shaving, it's ten minutes about twice a week. First time IS the hardest - but after that it's all short stuff and much easier.

PS

You probably don't need Nair for anything. Save your money - and your nose - and leave a little hair here and there for the imagination.

Shananigans
02-19-2010, 06:28 PM
After reading this, I just realized how completely stupid we are...I never even thought about an electric razor...AHHHH Haha

MichelleChristine
02-19-2010, 06:36 PM
I tried Nair before . . . and my upper legs and butt broke out in large pimples. It hurt and left scars. Back to razor for me.

kellycan27
02-19-2010, 06:56 PM
They put directions on those chemicals for a reason.. :doh:. Guess they weren't kiddin huh?

carrie-ann
02-19-2010, 07:04 PM
ele. trimer works great then shave with a good razor.

cdinmd206
02-19-2010, 07:04 PM
What a way to start your adventures in cross dressing!!!! I hope it gets better. Wish I started back in my younger years.

carhill2mn
02-19-2010, 07:05 PM
You are indeed fortunate!

Shananigans
02-20-2010, 12:51 AM
I mean, I realize it says on the bottle 3 minutes and then check a patch...but, for me, I've always had a 5-10 minute time frame where I was alright with it on me. Maybe it's because I use it often...maybe it's because my hair just wants to stay on...who knows? But, wow, I have never seen anything work that fast and then just have the skin turn bright red. At least, you have nice rosey cheeks, babe...heh :doh:

Has anyone used that stuff that Veet stuff? Does it work? Or, is it just the same crap as Nair?

Edwina27
02-20-2010, 06:15 AM
Haven't tried Nair but i have used "VEET" several times, (was recommended by a gg). It worked great, you put it on, wait 10 mins or so then wipe it & the hair off. Was almost two weeks before regrowth was very noticeable, but my hair isnt that thick to begin with.

Nothing beats a great pair of (bare) leggs! :D

noeleena
02-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Hi...
& when you are really in to it get a epilater,& pull them out ,,,
now thats fun ......

...noeleena...