PDA

View Full Version : *Closet Cases* When you're dressed, and the phone rings, do you....

Keyplayer74
08-10-2005, 07:39 AM
Lets say you're home alone. At last, you can finally spend a little time wearing some more comfortable clothes. :cool: You're all dressed up, when suddenly the phone rings.. lets say it's either your wife, or a male friend who doesn't know your secret. Do you:

A. Quickly throw off your fem stuff and talk.
B. Who cares.. it's kind of a thrill that they don't know, so you talk anyway.
C. Don't answer - maybe they'll go away.
D. Well, D is here if A-C don't apply.

Interesting question?

Well.. for me - I gotta say I feel a little funny talking to my best bud or my wife on the phone all dressed up. I don't know why exactly - it's just an uncomfortable feeling. *ONCE* a peer co-worker called and I answered it and spoke with him at length wearing a skirt and pantyhose. It felt strange at first, but then I quickly got over it.

Melissa Ryan
08-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Its a mind set! Definately! I only find this though when I speak to my boss. talking about trucks diggers and dirt. while worrying about my nails hair and skirt!!!

..........Melissa..............

Pamela girl
08-10-2005, 07:52 AM
I work from home and all my buissiness is conducted over the phone, so I have dressed to the hilt and worked all day talking to people. They can't see you so it is kind of a thrill. I still wonder though if I'm talking on my headset and walking in the kitchen to get coffee, can they hear those heels clicking on the bare floor? And if so do they recognise what it is or just ignore it?

Keyplayer74
08-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Its a mind set! Definately! I only find this though when I speak to my boss. talking about trucks diggers and dirt. while worrying about my nails hair and skirt!!!

..........Melissa..............

Now that's funny... and you were a poet.. did you know-it?

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 09:17 AM
that's a question where i have actuly had experience. one day i was getting ready to hve a girls night out with my girlfriend while she was in a meeting. so there i was putting my bra on when the phone rang i ansered it and put on speakerphone. it was one of my friends. he wanted to talk to me about some idea he had. so i talked while putting on the rest of my clothes.when my leather skirt made that leather screching sound you know and he asked my ehat i was doing i didn't know what to do so i decided to tell him that it was a leater skirt. he paused and then he asked how i got my girlfriend to wear that kind of clotheing. that's when i breathed a sigh of relief and told him it was a talent and he never said anything about it again.

Stephenie
08-10-2005, 09:18 AM
I pick up and talk. Would like to find out that someone was coming home early or planning on stoping by. Until we all have pic phones it doesn't matter what your wearing or not wearing.

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 09:19 AM
i agree

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 09:22 AM
but now that i think back to colledge alot of the times i got called they were looking in my window as a surprise.

Jamie M
08-10-2005, 09:24 AM
I pick up and talk. Would like to find out that someone was coming home early or planning on stoping by. Until we all have pic phones it doesn't matter what your wearing or not wearing.

Totally , would rather stop and chat than get surprised by a chance "thought i'd just drop by" encounter :eek:

BonnieJG
08-10-2005, 09:28 AM
I talk on the phone all day I work from my home and If my kid's are not home I get all dress up and do everthing all day dressed.

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 09:29 AM
that is so true when someone just stops by they could find out that your a crossdresser. and that coukd turn out to be a realy bad thing.

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 09:31 AM
I talk on the phone all day I work from my home and If my kid's are not home I get all dress up and do everthing all day dressed.

that is truly the thing to do if no one knows about what you do

Sharon B.
08-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Doesn't bother me one bit that I am dressed as a woman

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 09:32 AM
doesnt bother me either but i think that is because of how accepting my girlfriend is.

Clare
08-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Chatting on the phone to family/friends whilst dressed is a bit of a thrill for me.

Feels like a step towards coming out to them in some ways. It just seems good to be able to do this for some reason.

I actually enjoy it when this sort of thing happens.

Christine

lori
08-10-2005, 09:42 AM
i love dressing, and some times my buds come to the door, and i just throw on a house coat and have bra and panty under it.its a real thrill for me but i talk on the phone like that all the time.

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 09:47 AM
i love dressing, and some times my buds come to the door, and i just throw on a house coat and have bra and panty under it.its a real thrill for me but i talk on the phone like that all the time.

yes if you can do that. but what if you're fully in feme?

lori
08-10-2005, 10:02 AM
if fully in fem i will peak to see who it is only one friend know about me and its wifes friend she is cool with it

Tiffy
08-10-2005, 10:27 AM
I answer and tell them that I have a headache and I am going to lay down. Unless it is my wife then we just chat.

Kisses, April

NylonMan
08-10-2005, 10:34 AM
Who cares, they can't see you. To me it feels great talking to my wife or friend while i'm all dressed up. I'll even hold the phone against my shoulder, while i pull my nylons up.

denise0408
08-10-2005, 10:37 AM
funny this thread should be here, I just got a call from work, and was fully dressed.(I work from home part time.) I just handled the call as I normally would. it was a first for me, and only felt a little different talking while dressed up. I found myself holding myself in a more feminine manner, I loved it.

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 10:44 AM
funny this thread should be here, I just got a call from work, and was fully dressed.(I work from home part time.) I just handled the call as I normally would. it was a first for me, and only felt a little different talking while dressed up. I found myself holding myself in a more feminine manner, I loved it.
if you loved that you should try working as a waitress or something you'll love being able to have guys check you out and you'll be so great at carrying yourself as a women it fells great to do that's why i work at victorias secret in feme.

caitlin
08-10-2005, 11:19 AM
I answer the phone and talk. It feels so natural being en femme and chatting in here with everyone that the same feeling flows into answering the phone...I answer it and enjoy the feeling of being me...

I agree, if it is someone who wants to come by I want to know ahead of time...

denise0408
08-10-2005, 11:20 AM
if you loved that you should try working as a waitress or something you'll love being able to have guys check you out and you'll be so great at carrying yourself as a women it fells great to do that's why i work at victorias secret in feme.

while that sounds like fun, I am loooonnnggg way from even going out dressed up, but good for you.

Katie Lynn
08-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Definitely B. I love talking to those that dont know about me while dressed! Its just another rush in itself, sitting there and talking and thinking ..."haha i bet they could never guess what I look like right now".

My only problem is sometimes when I am out in public I work on diquising my voice a bit (not very good at that, but getting better), and I forget that I am sounding more feminine and then dont change back to a more manly voice when I answer my cell.

hot chelsea
08-10-2005, 11:24 AM
while that sounds like fun, I am loooonnnggg way from even going out dressed up, but good for you.
thank you denise i felt the same way just a year ago. you realy get used to being a woman if you do it enough.

Tedi
08-10-2005, 11:43 AM
If the phone rings I just pull off an earring and chat away. Just don't want to have to make up an answer for "what's that clacking against the phone?"

DonnaT
08-10-2005, 11:53 AM
My wife's best friend called me one day while I was fully dressed. She was planning on a surprise, she said. While we were discussing the surprise, I didn't hear my wife arrive home. Seems she planned the surprise for me, as she had suspicions and wanted to catch me in the act. She took several pictures of me on the phone, and I didn't even notice. Now she uses them as blackmail to keep me as her maid.

:D

OK, that's fiction.

I feel no differrent on the phone dressed drab, fem or . . . :eek:

urban gypsy
08-10-2005, 12:10 PM
i often answer the phone feme and depending whos on the other end, makes a difference to how i feel, if its someone i don't know i put on the fem side of my personality but if iknow them i dont, but then again they cant see how i'm dressed so doesn't realy bother me.
i dont go out feme unless its to meet a fellow cd, but my wife sometimes lets me go out with her in low key feme [ i.e. no shirts dresses or makeup, but in feme trousers shoes [low heel] and tops] this is where the real thrill is. god she is very understanding and supportive.

susiej
08-10-2005, 12:13 PM
I know the feeling Key spoke of, kind of strange talking in my best male phone voice, wearing something frilly, but for me it gives way to a nicer, more comfortable impression. Namely, that I can be what I am and still do what I do.

However -- there's a built-in hazard for us closet-bound girls: if you sit there, gabbing away on the phone, totally absorbed in the conversation, you could fail to notice that you have company! A couple years ago, I was Home Alone, dressed in a silk nightgown, sitting by our back window, talking to somebody at the bank. I was really into the conversation, when I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye, in my own back yard! Eeek! Some guy in my back yard!

It was the gas meter reader. Filled with panic, I had the urge to jump up and get away from the window, but I think that the Goddess who loves and looks after crossdressers must have rushed in to calm me, because instead, I just turned away from the window, so as to not attract his attention. I did lose track of what I was saying on the phone, however -- the person on the other end of the line must have thought I was having a "senior moment".

After the gas man left (and after ensuring that the water man or electric man was not nearby :) ), I went out and looked at the window from the outside. The bright sun was causing a strong reflection on the window, and you couldn't see anything inside anyway.

Nonetheless, now I talk on the phone with the curtains closed, even if the window opens to my own back yard!

Hugs,
Susie

Adrianne
08-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I was chatting to my dad on sunday while i was painting my toe and finger nails, did'nt worry me because he could not see me.

Adrianne.

Heather Daniels
08-10-2005, 04:47 PM
If the phone rings I just pull off an earring and chat away. Just don't want to have to make up an answer for "what's that clacking against the phone?"
LOL.... I do the same thing. ;)

Pamela girl
08-10-2005, 05:05 PM
That is amazing I would love to see a post from you talking more about that experience working there in fem, WOW you are my hero

DanaJ
08-10-2005, 05:25 PM
if you loved that you should try working as a waitress or something you'll love being able to have guys check you out and you'll be so great at carrying yourself as a women it fells great to do that's why i work at victorias secret in feme.Are you seriously telling us that you work - as a CD - in a Victoria's Secret? And that no one knows you are a guy????

How did you handle giving your employer your Social Security number and tax information? Do you have a seperate identity for your femme side?

DanaJ

Elysia
08-10-2005, 07:13 PM
It doesn’t bother me to talk on the phone while cross-dressed, regardless of whom I’m talking to. I do have to be careful not to get caught up in the conversation and forget that I’m dressed up; I might absentmindedly walk out onto the deck or in front a window or something like that. On some of the rare occasions when I’ve worked from home, I have worked while dressed up. That’s always fun.

Joanne08
08-10-2005, 07:26 PM
In all my earlier years of cding my ex-wife always screened the phone calls. But when Dad & Mom or my sisters called, I'd take the calls. It was a little weird at first, then, it was easy. Nobody knows what your wearing on the other end of phone. Hell, if we could see what other people were wearing (or not wearing) when we called them, I bet there'd be a shock or two. I have to agree with Elysia though, not to get so involved on the phone that I forget how I'm dressed and walk outside on the patio. I don't like surprise visits from anyone while I'm dressed.

MelindaC
08-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Not a problem .... actually, I feel more comfortable and relaxed dressed, so it is really easier to talk to anyone on the phone. I've had many long chats on the phone with lady friends while completely dressed and they went well. Maybe I relate better to GGs while I'm dressed!!

Katrina
08-10-2005, 08:39 PM
I've talked while all dolled up and the only thing I think about is if I walk in the kitchen and I'm wearing heels, will the person I'm talking to hear them. What IS weird to me is talking to co-workers while "commando". I got a 4am call not too long ago and I was sleeping commando.

KathrynTX
08-10-2005, 08:49 PM
I just pick up the phone and talk.

Tristen Cox
08-10-2005, 10:33 PM
I just pick up the phone and talk.
No brainer :thumbsup:

Tiffanygirl
08-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Personally I don't care I just pick up the phone and talk

stacy3
08-11-2005, 02:04 AM
This has happened to me. I was wearing a short black skirt and tights and a red top with light makeup................and then the phone rings. It was a lifelong male friend who does not know about my little hobby. I just sat there and talked for ages. It increased the thrill of getting caught. Felt wonderful!! :D

hot chelsea
08-11-2005, 08:42 AM
Are you seriously telling us that you work - as a CD - in a Victoria's Secret? And that no one knows you are a guy????

How did you handle giving your employer your Social Security number and tax information? Do you have a seperate identity for your femme side?

DanaJ

never once said they didn't know i was a guy.

Bobbi_Gurli
08-11-2005, 10:25 AM

You need to show us a picture. You must pass very well to pull that off.

Freya GG
08-11-2005, 10:52 AM
I agree with KathrynTX
Just answer the phone and be yourself.

Rachael Warren
08-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Personally for a phone call I just answer it, cordless and mobile phones mean you can hide from visitors if needed.

I am somtimes a bit nervous answering calls from clients on my mobile, it has a camera on it!, just a brief moment of paranoia until I realise that it is safe. :D

As for visitors ringing the door bell........

Well, I am lucky, I can usually just get Freya to answer and rapidly change. ;)

LOL, Rachael.

Amelie
08-11-2005, 05:30 PM
If I was dressed and the phone rang, I would go to the nearest window and jump out. The experience of answering the phone while dressed would be too traumatic for me.

Tristen Cox
08-11-2005, 05:33 PM
There's windows in the basement? :whistle:

Amelie
08-11-2005, 05:35 PM
I didn't say it would be easy. There's also metal bars that I would have to saw threw.

Lana
08-11-2005, 11:24 PM
I let the answering machine pick it up. Then if I want to talk to whoever it is I'll pick up the phone and gab dressed ot not. it's not like they can see me :cool:

Kiss Kiss and Ba Bye Bye

DanaJ
08-12-2005, 05:14 AM
never once said they didn't know i was a guy.chelsea, you are right - I apologize - you didn't say you worked there en femme in secret.

But this is great! You are living a dream for all us CDers!! Please, tell us all about it, how did you get the job? Did you apply en femme? Were any objections rasied because you are male? Do you work full-time or part-time? You must be very pretty and passable, too :) Like Bobbi_Gurli posted, could you show us a pic please? Thanks so much :bow:

DanaJ

aliciagirl
08-12-2005, 05:26 AM
I find it quite exciting.Sort of semi - coming out :)

PattiL
08-12-2005, 07:52 AM
I answer the phone and talk. When I work from home and am dressed, I'm on conference calls all the time.

Anita
08-12-2005, 07:57 AM
no problem just answer it Kind of fun :)

Charla
08-12-2005, 06:44 PM
I just keep on wearing what I have on. The first time I had to conduct business over the phone while dressed, I found out that I had to give a presentation while dressed in panties, bra, and makeup!!! But I was at home so no one was the wiser. It was a rush.

Angela Burke
08-12-2005, 11:36 PM
How's about adding an E to your list?
"Couldn't give a"

Love Angela XX

Daniel
08-13-2005, 12:12 AM
With no plans of developing a female voice anytime soon, I would say B. I do not have a problem answering the phone in drag.

cdcheryl
08-13-2005, 12:29 AM
Usually if the phone rings I have caller ID and if its my wife I pick it up I would rather talk to her on the phone while she is at work so I know she wont come home and catch me. Sometimes I make up exscuses to call her just so I know she is still there.

gamester_40
08-13-2005, 06:47 AM
Its happened to me a few times, I just slip off my heels to make sure I can get to the phone quickly - its a long way and not many rings! Maybe I can arrange a phone call with one of you soon?

blueyesrus
08-30-2005, 07:51 PM
Luv talking on phone all dressed,it is very exciting,knowing that I am dressed n other person doesnt...lol

Sweet Jeanette
08-30-2005, 08:36 PM
When the phone rings, I answer it. ---I love to talk to people when dressed! :D - I called my Brother in Florida the other night, before the big hurricane, and I was fully dressed! He is from the old school of thinking, and did not know about me then. -------- (A wicked little devil crept into me and made me DO IT!)!!! ------He knows about me now!!! :p ---I will call him back soon; he has had 24 hours to think about it. I wonder what he will think of me now??? :eek:

Jamie_will_do
08-30-2005, 09:21 PM
Definitely B for me. I work from home (remote desktop) for about half the month, and spend quite a large percentage of the time en femme.

Different story, though, when it's Fedex (or the neighbours) at the door! :)

OhLisa!
08-30-2005, 09:31 PM
It's not so much answering the phone that's a problem. I'll do that, no sweat. But it's when I am dolled up to the nines, including make-up, and a friend or acquaintence comes by. It's rare these days as most people call first (i.e. they're civilized) but I will never forget the time my best friend's college daugher came over to pick up a book I had for her. I had totally forgotten that she was coming. She rang the bell about 100 times and then went all around the house peeking in the windows and tapping on the panes of the rooms that she deemed most likely I'd be in. I was reallytweeked out because I think that she would never have gotten over seeing me that way! And my pal would have taken it rather badly.

Deanna2
08-30-2005, 10:34 PM
Answering the phone en femme is not an issue. What is the issue is that I like to walk around with the phone.

Guess what?

I suddenly realise that my heels are clacking on the hard floor and the sound is probably being picked by the microphone. I have to beat a hasty and noiseless retreat to a carpeted surface.

Luvya

tari
08-30-2005, 11:36 PM
was dressed in bed one night and my adult daughter walked in on me. shit a biscuit. was under the covers and she laid down next to me, and wanted to talk. was pretty scary. I think it went ok but damn was it weird. got to check the locks

Inga
08-30-2005, 11:44 PM
I had my office call me this morning while I was wearing 5 inch hells in the kitcken. i started talking to the woman and went about my business in the kitchen.It didn't dawn on me at first how much noise the heels were making as I walked across the hardwood floors as we talked. She's a sweetie but I've never told her anything. I vowed not to let that happen again.

Inga
xx

HaleyPink2000
08-31-2005, 01:32 AM
I got rid of my home phone , way to much money when I have a Cell phone also.

Ok to answer your question better. Yeah I'd answer the phone or the door dressed. NP, I am a solid 54 year old CD and I don't care what anyone thinks.
My wife the other day said if your wearing nail polish how the hell do I get you out of here if something did happen, fire, sickness etc. Or what If I got sick. I just smiled and thought she wants a fight and don't be pulled into it.

So now she has settled back down and tonight I am dressed and ordering wigs for her and myself also. Both of us sitting here like 2 Girl friends shopping on the Net.

So my best answer to anyone is " I'm sorry that you feel that way". But I don't care who knows. I work for a company that has to follow HR guidelines and they can't discriminate. As for friends they are not friends if they don't accept me as I am.

Yes Hun I have talked to everyone on the phone while dressed.
My wife and I play a little game when she calls me on my cell.
She asks " who is this " if I say Haley she knows I am dressed.
Then she talks to me as a GF not a Husband. Unless there is
family buisness to take care of.

Love to you all!
Nice thred!
Haley:)

Tristen Cox
08-31-2005, 02:31 AM
Ya know...it's going ta suck when we all have view phones huh? Until then enjoy the privacy.

Deborah
08-31-2005, 02:46 AM
I hate talking on phones anyway believe or not. I prefer face to face conversations.

parris james
08-31-2005, 02:48 AM
I love being dressed and talking to people :D

cdgirl
08-31-2005, 12:33 PM
Lets say you're home alone. At last, you can finally spend a little time wearing some more comfortable clothes. :cool: You're all dressed up, when suddenly the phone rings.. lets say it's either your wife, or a male friend who doesn't know your secret. Do you:

A. Quickly throw off your fem stuff and talk.
B. Who cares.. it's kind of a thrill that they don't know, so you talk anyway.
C. Don't answer - maybe they'll go away.

Interesting question?

Well.. for me - I gotta say I feel a little funny talking to my best bud or my wife on the phone all dressed up. I don't know why exactly - it's just an uncomfortable feeling. *ONCE* a peer co-worker called and I answered it and spoke with him at length wearing a skirt and pantyhose. It felt strange at first, but then I quickly got over it. :) IF IM DRESSED THE PHONE RINGS I SIT BY THE PHONE CROSS MY LEGS LET MY SHOE DANGLE FROM MY FOOT AND START TALKING

Katie Ashe
08-31-2005, 01:44 PM

I used to try like hell not to walk around, so they wouldn't hear my heels on the tile floor... no I don't care anymore :D

Shelly Preston
08-31-2005, 02:25 PM
Answering the phone
Simple just remove the earing first
I have never had a problem with this.
My phone is close to the door I just dont want someone to call at the door and here me on the phone.
Especially someone I know that really scares me

Love Shelly

transvestite 1995-
08-31-2005, 03:02 PM
I feel OK with talking to people on the phone in womens clothes but once i was in this really comfortable underwear with a lovely dress on with stockings and full make up on and my mates called up to say they were outside and wanted to come over for a bit!!!!!!!!!

cdgirl
08-31-2005, 03:40 PM
another thing i do when the phone rings.like isaid i sit cross my legs
let my foot dangle out of my shoe.and unclip one earing from my ear
and then say hello .oh how sexy i feel.i love it too if im drinking cofee
and lipstick is on my cup.thats what us girls like to do.be dressed on
the phone and drinkling cofee. :cool:wouldn't you.

MsEva
08-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Well, truth is I don't like to talk on the phone much, so I screen the call and may or may not answer it....and it is important to remove the earring..hehe :rolleyes:

Maddie Knight
08-31-2005, 04:19 PM
I pick it up and enjoy the fact they don't know the truth.
The problem is when they say " good your in, I'm just on my way over, be there in two minutes."
I have never changed into drab as fast as I did that day.

ronna
08-31-2005, 10:11 PM
Ooh it's hard to say what to do the next time--
I answered it once and had to change realities instantly, and didn't like that a bit; it's almost like hearing a knock at the door (I know that will be next!)

MsEva, is that because the earring makes noise on the phone?

jerri kelly
08-31-2005, 11:09 PM
i answer phone cross my legs light a cigerete and talk

Imogen_Mann
09-01-2005, 03:16 AM
I just grab the phone and talk... If it's family or friends I dont have a problem, and for me, like for like a few girls here, it's a bit of a thrill really.

I do like talking to debt collectors while dressed, I just dont get stressed out or worried by thier scare tactics, and it seems to bug them,when they keep making thier big man gestapo style threats, and I'm just so cool there's icicles forming on the phone cables.
I dress before making stressfull calls too, if I need to ring the Inland Revenue ( like the IRS ?) or make calls to complain about bad service, I dress first, even if it's just in knickers and a nightie. I've certainly solved my tax and debt problems just by wearing different clothes on the phone !

XX

Jayme

Melissa Ryan
09-01-2005, 03:21 AM
I might just have try that!!! :rolleyes: I would love to dress my debts away!! :lol: Good idea!

Deborah
09-01-2005, 03:27 AM
I find it amusing this topic has gone on for as long as it has. In general most people would say "yes i talk on the phone in drag. Why not? nobody can see me"

Now if the phone was outside in a pay box i could see it extending.

Tristen Cox
09-01-2005, 03:28 AM
Help, I've fallen and can't get up! :lol:

Deborah
09-01-2005, 03:30 AM
:confused: Tristen do you have a little English in you?

Tristen Cox
09-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah but the rules prohibit me using those kind of words here:D

Deborah
09-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Yeah but the rules prohibit me using those kind of words here:D

Bloody hell quite right to by jove.;)

I'm half English on my mothers side btw lol.

Tristen Cox
09-01-2005, 03:40 AM
"Alo? Blimey wot they bleeding hell do you think I wunt to buy that foor! You lot have a lot of verve! Sod off and neva call heyar agian!"

en fem of course :rolleyes:

KarenNY
09-01-2005, 08:05 AM
All I do is take off the earring on the ear that goes against the receiver! :D
Then I talk as I normally would if I wasn't dressed.

Kimberly
09-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Definitly a B. No one knows you're dressed up!!

And all the cold calls that are coming through, I sometimes wanna just start talking to them about what I'm wearing - freak them out. hehe.

I've spoken to my parents on the phone whilst dressed. Yes, it's on my mind, but I don't care: he doesn't know!!

Noel Chimes
09-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Most of the time I will answer the phone. If it is a bill collector, Noel talks to them. (a good chance to practice voice techniques) :rolleyes: The only time I have had to make a mad dash is when a friend came to the door and there I was fully dressed :eek: . Talk about a quick change artist. (He's about as straight laced as they come) I'm waiting for the J.W's to come knocking and I open the door looking like Ms. 9 to 5. (see avatar) :lol:

Kimberly
09-01-2005, 02:27 PM
"Alo? Blimey wot they bleeding hell do you think I wunt to buy that foor! You lot have a lot of verve! Sod off and neva call heyar agian!"
You know a very rare percentage of us actually talk like that... there's a lot more swearing, generally.

And "Verve" ...? They're a band. lol.

Love you really, Tristen. :love: :p

Tamara Croft
09-01-2005, 02:59 PM
This is quite funny..... nothing to do with answering the phone enfemme :duh: but when I was about 12 years old, I decided to see what it was like to smoke.... and just as I lit up the cigarette, my mum phoned my friends house to see where I was. Well I went into panic mode, thinking she could see me down the phone LOL.... quite ironic really.... ;)

Tristen Cox
09-01-2005, 04:46 PM
You know a very rare percentage of us actually talk like that... there's a lot more swearing, generally.

And "Verve" ...? They're a band. lol.

Love you really, Tristen.
Like I said I can't post the better words here;) Yes I know the Verve as in the band:) I meant the other verve bitch:eek:

Joking(maybe?)

Toyah
09-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Just as a slight aside not sure I like being a closet case:mad:

luvsstockings
09-01-2005, 06:30 PM
id stay dressed up, 1 they cant see you, 2 its a thrill, 3 it feels good and 4 if ur on your own who will know

Karren H
09-01-2005, 08:01 PM
B - Have done it many times!!! And have even taken a photo of Karren on the phone talking to the wife!!! Since she or anyone else doesnt know, I tend to call them to find out where they are and when they will return. So Karren has quite a phone bill!!! Heheheh

Luv Karren

Kimberly
09-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Like I said I can't post the better words here;) Yes I know the Verve as in the band:) I meant the other verve bitch:eek:

Joking(maybe?)
Verve = Nerve??

I've only ever heard Britains say "you've got a lot of nerve"...

but oh well, let's not split hairs! (God no... I just conditioned it.)

Clare
09-03-2005, 05:27 AM
I'm a bit bemused by the 'take off the earring before putting the receiver against my ear' statements.

I mean, unless you have on big dangly earrings that will rattle a bit, I can't see how a small hoop earring will be heard over the phone mic.

I appreciate that some of you are in the closet and don't want to be revealed, but do you really think an earring against the handset is going to be heard that easily?

Mind you, i wear earrings full time - drab or enfemme - so its no concern to me if somebody hears the clinking of an earring over the phone. But i wonder whether some of you are perhaps a little too paranoid?

Just a question - not a criticism ok gurls?

Christine

psdibe
09-03-2005, 05:43 AM
If you arcomfortable with your dressing it wil be comfortable on the phone.
PD

KELLYANN
09-06-2005, 11:44 PM
good question KEYPLAYER but what about a knock on the door or the doorbell? what to do now> is it mom or dad, friends who know you are home? always try to keep cover in bathroom. sweats socks and solid tee shirt. can get out of bra rather quickly. tell them be right there i'm in the bathroom. :)

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 11:52 PM
I would choose B. One time I even did a phone interview while dressed

Daphne Renee
09-07-2005, 12:57 AM
I wouldnt care its just a phone call.. Now if the doorbell rings thats a different story..

Donna
09-08-2005, 09:09 AM
WOW! I have been to Board Meetings with white ruffle panties under my suit. What a thrill!

Donna

paulacd
09-08-2005, 09:58 AM
I regularly talk to friends/family on the phone while dressed. I suppose I get a bit a thrill out of it as it's the next thing to actually seeing the person face to face.

When the doorbell rings though it's a different matter - I'm living in Egypt at the moment!!!!

Paula

Zenda
09-08-2005, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=Christine Johnstone]Chatting on the phone to family/friends whilst dressed is a bit of a thrill for me.

It is a bit of a buzz talking on the phone while dressed. Do you think they can tell how excited you are on the other end? It's a bit like wanting someone nice to knock on the door yet not wanting to answer it. does that make sense?

It's a bit of a nuisance when you're half way through putting on your lippie or stockings or something...Damn, gotta go, the phone's ringing...

suspender
09-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Exactly the same thing happened to me just today. I had the short black skirt on with suspender, stockings and high heels (not colour co-ordinated with shoes though). I enjoyed the experience and carried on the conversation. Like 'nylon' I just adjusted the stocking while I was talking.

Debbie Kong
09-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Last evening I called my exwife for a weekly chat and I purposely dressed up nicely before dialing. She doesn't know about Debbie but we remain good friends. As we conversed I never paid much attention to how I was dressed although, as someone already has mentioned, being careful about walking around in heels did come to mind so I stayed seated. (Always a good idea when using a cell phone while driving a moving vehicle.)

Talking on the phone while dressed is good for your confidence and poise. A cool experience.

Debbie

Debbie Kong
09-09-2005, 01:27 AM
I enjoyed the experience and carried on the conversation. Like 'nylon' I just adjusted the stocking while I was talking.

Way to go Gurl!

That's the right stuff!

Debbie

KatieZ
09-09-2005, 09:57 AM
If i'm wearing dangely earrings I take them off. And I kick off my heels so I can walk around. :shh: Other than that I love talking on the phone while dressed.

kymmieLorain
09-09-2005, 10:12 AM
mine would be B I don't worry about it. Plus with caler ID you can see who it is.

Kymmie