PDA

View Full Version : for those that still live with parents. do they k or suspect u cd

girlygirl02
02-19-2010, 06:07 PM
for those that still live with parents, do they k or suspect that u cd and i they k how do they veiw u being a cd?

my parents suspect that i cd but they think it i am a tranvestism that totally despise me doing it. i havent to keep my stuff hidden all the time so i cant dress up totally except when i am at my SA's place and every time they find some of my femme clothes that get hecka pissed and take them and throw them away so i d have much of a stash right now since they found most of my clothes a few months ago.

MonicaJean
02-19-2010, 07:27 PM
I lived at home til I was 26. I know the ice-cold feeling you are getting. I think my mom & sister knew though they would never admit it, ever.

They cleaned up part of my closet and I noticed the box where I buried my lingerie was unsettled and the contents weren't exactly the way I left them :(

I briefly lived on my own, then moved back home. One day a forwarded piece of mail came addressed to me, forwarded from my old address: a postcard forwarded from L'eggs with my name on it. Uggh. My mom HAD to have known by then.

Growing up in a Catholic home only made things more distant & cold. I feel for you, I really do...

Raine
02-19-2010, 08:51 PM
I crossdress in front of my family, mixing girls' clothes with boys' clothes, and my hair has grown out quite a bit since I started crossdressing. Sometimes they tease me for looking like a girl, like the last time my sister cut my hair and said, "It's like the sister I never had!" But it's all just for fun. :)

My mother and I both have a strong belief that parents have their own way to live and children have their own way to live. We just have to respect each others' ways and keep striving down our own paths.

Jen534
02-19-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm 22 and live at home with my father. He has no idea I dress, if he found out, I think it would be the end of our relationship. I never want him to know, I would never tell him.

Before my mother passed away, I think she might have suspected that I tried on her shoes or clothes a couple times, but they were isolated instances. I doubt she ever thought I was a crossdresser, maybe just a young boy who wore her things once or twice for fun.

Paula W
02-20-2010, 01:31 AM
I suspect that my parents know but I can't be certain. I know when I was about 14 or so my mother was doing my laundry while I was at school and when I came home she called me up to her room with my dad in there and they said they found a pair of pantyhose in my dresser and if there was anything I wanted to tell them. I made some lame excuse that it probably got stuck to a pair of my pants the last time I did laundry and that maybe she didn't take everything out of the dryer.

After that I have never had any confrontation about it, either they know and don't want to bring it up or they bought the excuse and dont know I still dress to this day.

RobynBella
02-20-2010, 01:49 AM
My parents know tat I have, I got caught by by mom when I was like 14, But I don't have any idea if they think I still do

amy canada
02-20-2010, 02:02 AM
My parents caught me wearing my aunt's swimsuit while I was sleeping. I think I was around 12 or 13 at the time. They also found out I had a stash of lingerie a few times, right up until I was 22. Stupid me, I would hide the stuff under my bed in a little corner.

After that, they sent me to a psychiatrist. I went a couple times and gave up CDing, purged all my clothes, but soon afterwards, I started up again and just hid my girl clothes a little better. Little do they know that I didn't really stop.

Christina89
02-20-2010, 03:56 AM
i think my mother supsects i do. i remember a few years ago when i first started dressing she found a stash of panties and bras i had hidden in my room. i don't think she knows about the pairs i have now. if she asked me then i do think i might tell her

boy2girl31
02-20-2010, 04:24 AM
My mother is 60 years old she has medical problems and she moved in with me 6 yrs. ago. I made it a point to let her know that I still dress. (she caught me a few times as a kid). She knows that i dress but she is not at all comfortable with it. When I am dressed at home she tries not to look at me even when she is talking to me. I know that it must be hard for her and i try not to dress too much in her presence but like I have told her I can't stop being me just to make others happy. I want to be happy too.

Charla McBee
02-20-2010, 09:13 AM
I know my mother has seen my stash on more than one occasion over the years but the subject has never come up. I'm lucky enough to know that I don't ever have to fear being disowned or anything like that but I still don't want to talk about it. Whatever she might know or suspect I think she understands that I want to keep it private.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-20-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm sure my mother is stating to guess so i'm just trying pick right time to tell her.

Princess Ludwyna
02-20-2010, 05:11 PM
My mother found that i used some of her clothes when i was teenager.
She asked me and i said at the time it was because i was playing super hero stuff (for the stockings), another time i said it was because i needed something to try to understand what girls think :devil:

Nowaday i'm 37 and back to my parent's for different reasons.
As i'm rather big i don't use her clothes anymore. (Anyway I would not fit in them and i would not want them lol).

So she thinks i was seeking my identity at the time (she wondered till i was 20 though). I wonder how she would react if she finds my outift lol or some little vids / pics i took of myself.

This won't happen though. I'm a grown up adult and she won't bother in my room anymore. She knows i 'm straight and i brought girlfriends home and so on - i even almost got married. So why would she even think i'm CD? For her I'm "normal" (i hate that word). Yet a single normal guy who gets his heart broken by women once in a while.

My father does not know at all and never was told about my weird attitude as a teen. Anyway he would never accept it nor understand it.

My sister (who is older and back home too due to boyfriend disappointement) does not know as well.

So it's hard for me to CD. There are a few opportunities (generally the sunday when they go to the market shopping). It's like a rush of adrenaline for me and a countdown... :)

Yet in two weeks i travel to see former colleagues in another region. Will spend two nights in a hotel. Will be Ludwyna at last all night!