PDA

View Full Version : I absolutely cannot wait!!

MonicaJean
02-19-2010, 07:21 PM
I'll be heading out of town to Orlando for the first time by myself in three years. I'll FINALLY have a chance to dress like I want (after hours and at night at least). CAN NOT wait! I'm so excited right now, I'm ready to explode!

For those that have to wait eons between times dressed, you all know how it feels to FINALLY go shopping and FINALLY slip on something that you've been dying to wear for months...if not years...

Thank you for reading :)

sherri52
02-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Let the girls here know when your going to Orlando and you may get some company while your there

MonicaJean
02-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Good point. I'm not sure exactly which night I'll have free. I'll figure that out soon then go from there. Thanks!

Princess Ludwyna
02-20-2010, 06:01 PM
I know how you feel. Right now i'm waiting for a trip in two weeks. I will finally be "free" to CD in a neutral place (the hotel i will spend two nights!).
Whooohooo ! I'll probably spend all the nights CDing and i'll probably video shoot myself.
It's specially good cause i had a few frustrations at home being unable to CD when i thought i would have been able to.

Yay!:daydreaming:

Karren H
02-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Don't explode before you get there... That would ruin your plans and probably make a mess!!

Cathytg
02-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Wow! I know just how you feel. I share your excitement.

Kristen Marie
02-20-2010, 07:34 PM
I have been out with some gals in Orlando. I believe there is a gathering on Friday nights....that's when I met up with them and three of us went out later. It was awesome!!

What nights might you be available? I know you are not sure, but a range of dates makes it easier to plan.

paulaN
02-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Kristin is right you have got to plan ahead. And the further out you can plan the better the chances of meeting up with some sista's. Good luck

Brandi Wyne
02-20-2010, 07:50 PM
I am sure you'll have a great time there. I spent a couple of days recently but more locally and got to be Brandi 24/7 and really enjoyed going out with some of the girls. I wish I were there with you as I just love the night life around Orlando.

:drink::love::battingeyelashes:

MonicaJean
02-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Wednesday or Thursday night, March 10 or 11, are lookin to be the
best right now. If the non-weekend time works for some, perhaps we could meet for dinner?...or just a few drinks?

Sorry, can't do any weekend evenings this time around :(