PDA

View Full Version : A difficult time of year...

HannahF6
02-19-2010, 07:44 PM
I was out shopping today (in drab as it happens) and it was a beautiful day, spring is arriving in Victoria. I`d forgotten how hard spring can be on a crossdresser, there were all of these young women out in spring dresses and pretty skirts and I just wished I was one of them, they all looked so lovely.

Hannah

Kathi Lake
02-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Hannah, stop wishing, and start swishing - your skirts, that is!

The only thing preventing you, . . . is you.

Kathi

sherri52
02-19-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm still looking at a foot of snow and your talking about spring dresses. I'm already jealous.

Fran Moore
02-19-2010, 09:23 PM
And I was fortunate enough to spend a weekend there last fall. There is much to look at (besides the Empress Hotel) but one thing that did jump out at me was how "accepting" a place it was. There were guys walking hand in hand, girls kissing girls, ALL OVER! My guess is that no one would pay too much attention to a guy in a dress swishing down the street (thanks Kathi).

Get out and go for it Hannah!

Suzanne:)

gabimartini
02-19-2010, 09:33 PM
I was out shopping today (in drab as it happens) and it was a beautiful day, spring is arriving in Victoria. I`d forgotten how hard spring can be on a crossdresser, there were all of these young women out in spring dresses and pretty skirts and I just wished I was one of them, they all looked so lovely.

Hannah

I totally empathize with you, Hannah! Not much to say.

docrobbysherry
02-19-2010, 09:46 PM
In SoCal!:doh:

As for the pretty girls, I look, then I try to emulate!:D

Jilmac
02-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Spring already in BC Canada? OMG! We're still in the eye teeth of winter in Wisconsin! I don't think we'll see spring until late July. I'm definitely living in the wrong place.

MargaretJ
02-20-2010, 10:06 AM
I've put off getting femmed up a couple of times recently, as it is just to cold to be outside in a skirt and stockings. I guess it is just another of those moments when you appreciate just how difficult for women it is, to look good all the time. Roll on the spring, when it will get warmer.