PDA

View Full Version : what type of women are you attracked to?

morgantoy25
08-10-2005, 08:37 AM
:i was just curious to what the results were me personally i like 1-2

Ellaine
08-10-2005, 11:01 AM
A breather is good ;)

Ellaine

morgantoy25
08-10-2005, 11:03 AM
well breathing is an importance yes! :D

Abraxas
08-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Erm... I'm not. I'm 100% gay boy. So... yeah.

morgantoy25
08-10-2005, 03:00 PM
so eddie you are ftm yes but not attracted to women , if so that is awsome

Abraxas
08-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Yup, I'm FTM but I like blokes. :D
Why is that so awesome? Just out of curiosity...

morgantoy25
08-10-2005, 04:03 PM
to me being honest to your self is always awsome.
plus i would have to say it is a first for me

Abraxas
08-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Oh. Thanks :D
I'm a big believer in honesty. I never lie, and if I do I make it obvious I'm lying so I get caught (perhaps I'm self- destructive?).
But, yeah, most (about 99% from my experience) FTMs are attracted to women, if not singularly, then they are bisexual (and usually with a stronger attraction to women than men at any rate).

I was talking to Izzard about this very thing, actually, and he told me that when he was in the movie The Avengers one of Uma Thermon's stunt doubles was an FTM CD/TV and she was happily married, with kids, and was completely heterosexual.

And I've talked to one other, who I lost contact with. But yes, by and large, FTMs fancy girls.

morgantoy25
08-15-2005, 07:26 AM
thats awsome, so you are personal with izzard you are?

Abraxas
08-15-2005, 08:20 AM
Not quite personal, per se. I met him once and talked to him for about 5 minutes and he must have thought highly of me, because he mentioned meeting me the next day when he was in New York. I have it on video, in fact, saved on my computer. A couple of my friends were there and when they told me he mentioned me I almost passed out! :eek:

morgantoy25
08-15-2005, 08:38 AM
thats really cool man!
i watched a dvd of his a few years ago, very great comic!
so kudos to you dude!

Katie Ashe
08-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Well my opinion is... I don't mind a girl who getts dirty and works on engines. I don't really care she is butch day and night, but when it comes to bed time, I kinda hope/expect her to be the repressed female animal jumping me. When we go out on dates and other special ocassions I like her to be in a dress.

eileen1969
08-22-2005, 04:02 PM
I think all women would take an offence to this! I personally believe that you are what you like to be around! and I believe that one person can save a lot of grief as well pains~ if one person can really love themselves! I am learning this through many people whom I have met through here and in actual life! just blabbing lol love ya all Eileenxoxo :p :p :p :love:

emmicd
08-22-2005, 11:11 PM
I like girls that are petite and like to wear feminine clothing and are not afraid to break a nail.

I like a girl who can throw a mean fastball and can also go out dancing in a little black dress too.

I like a girl who can roll up her sleeves, wear jeans and help out doing the gardening.

Emmi

Rachael Warren
08-24-2005, 02:06 AM
Yup, I'm FTM but I like blokes. :D
Why is that so awesome? Just out of curiosity...

You are just like the vast majority of us male to female CD's, not so strange really!

Maybe you just wish to emulate the form that you love?

Rachael. ;)

Lisa Golightly
08-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Well looking at my track record I have to conclude I'm attracted to completely the wrong sort. I'm not very good at relationships... I think they are drawn by the kitten looks and then when they find out I'm a 11pm cocoa and teddy bear sort they're off :(

I like really femme girls though... Have to be low maintenence as I'm like owning a Bentley already... lol... oh and no hose pinching types... that really bugs me... 'Do you know how expensive Wolfords are Darling?'

Puer
08-31-2005, 11:36 AM
Just wanted some clarification. As this thread is in the FTM area is the poll aimed at FTM's or is it open to anyone to answer? +?

RebeccaLynne
08-31-2005, 05:52 PM
Oops, gotta check these catagories more closely, didn't realize it was aimed at FTM. Saw a chance to weigh in with an opinion, hope I didn't skew the results. Mea culpa. oooxxx RebeccaLynne.