PDA

View Full Version : confused

weyburn
02-20-2010, 02:49 AM
Love to dress up(partially)...the feel of a bra....making breasts....panties,hose,shoes.........gaze in lingerie stores......when my so goes out I jump into her undie drawer....can actually wear some of her shoes,even took a picture......doesn't always feel right but feels so good....quite sure would not pass in public.......any ideas/thoughts would be wonderful......thx.....Andrea

Loni
02-20-2010, 02:58 AM
hello and welcome to the great world of confuson.:heehee:

sounds like you have been bit so enjoy this world, it is a great place to be.

pending how your so is about cross dressing, look but do not touch her stuff...she will know, go out and buy some things for your self..and be ready to let her into this life...pending "other" things.

read others posts on how there so found out.

loni

eluuzion
02-20-2010, 03:22 AM
The first thing I would do is buy your own clothes. Women have a sixth sense about noticing if somebody is messing around with their clothing, particularly if they had sisters.

Sisters are always "borrowing" each others' clothes without asking, and they all seem to develop the ability to detect if somebody has been doing that. :D

...and no, offering to do the laundry will not work...she will still know, lol

tricia_uktv
02-20-2010, 03:52 AM
Dig deep, explore and enjoy learning about yourself

boy2girl31
02-20-2010, 04:00 AM
I will 1st echo what others have said you should buy some of your own things your so will notice eventually. As for the way you feel the 2nd part where you feel good is natural we all feel better en fem . As for the 1st fart of your feelings that is most likely caused by fear of being caught or fear of not being accepted or it may be the notions of society either way you simply need to be more open with yourself when you realize that you are just doing what you enjoy and it does not matter what others think you will no longer have the feeling of it not being right. Good luck and don't be discouraged.

Stephenie S
02-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Stay the heck out of her stuff!!

Not only is this impolite, it's kinda gross. ICK! How would YOU like to find out someone was sneaking into YOUR clothes and wearing them without your permission.

Don't do it. Buy your own clothes. That's what clothing stores are for. I can guarantee that when she finds out (and she will find out, make no mistake about that), you will be in BIG trouble.

Stephie

MargaretJ
02-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Like the others have said, get your own stuff. There are plenty of shops that sell cheap clothing etc, that you can experiment with, until you settle on your own style. Welcome to the club.

Yvonne York
02-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Yes, I agree, buy your own. Not only will you have differnet tastes, different stuff will feel so good on you. And you need to spoil yourself to feel really feminine.

Karren H
02-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Doesn't sound confusing to me... You like to crossdress... If you just accept it as I did then things become a lot less confusing and a lot of fun!! Imho.

NathalieX66
02-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Doesn't sound confusing to me... You like to crossdress... If you just accept it as I did then things become a lot less confusing and a lot of fun!! Imho.

Agreed. Next step is get the nerve to go out and buy your own clothes. Something's telling me that your SO will feel less violated if you're not wearing hers, unless she says it's ok.

Besides, you know what you like. We are all crossdressers here, most of us have accepted that fact.
Oh, and maybe the reason it doesn't always feel right is because she is a different size than you. :battingeyelashes:

NikiMichelle
02-20-2010, 06:57 PM

This is the best advice you can get....go with it!!!!!

:doh: