PDA

View Full Version : How many people fall under this category

Amanda Katharine
02-20-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm very much a crossdresser and love the feel and look of women's clothes. Yet right now, I'm watching Predator and plan to watch Terminator 2 later tonight. I'd like to know how many of us still indulge our man sides through various mediums, ala hard rock music, action movies, sports and things of that sort. Certainly I'm not alone in being able to watch professional sports while wearing a nice blouse, skirt, hose and heels?

Holly
02-20-2010, 05:52 PM
...Certainly I'm not alone in being able to watch professional sports while wearing a nice blouse, skirt, hose and heels?No... I think you're the only one :D,

LisaM
02-20-2010, 05:53 PM
I might have to agree with Holly. Last thing i want to do is watch sports when i am dressed.

Princess Ludwyna
02-20-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm very much a crossdresser and love the feel and look of women's clothes. Yet right now, I'm watching Predator and plan to watch Terminator 2 later tonight. I'd like to know how many of us still indulge our man sides through various mediums, ala hard rock music, action movies, sports and things of that sort. Certainly I'm not alone in being able to watch professional sports while wearing a nice blouse, skirt, hose and heels?

You're not the only one. We're two now. :)

Nigella23
02-20-2010, 05:59 PM
My wife does all the above, and she never deliberately wears masculine clothing to do so!

I kinda get what you are saying, (I think), but I still enjoy the same things I enjoy enDrab as I do when I'm dressed. I feel that you are falling into gender stereotyping though by saying sports and sci-fi are "masculine" and only to be enjoyed by "men".

Karren H
02-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Nahhhh. I don't like the Terminator or the Preditor!! Tonight I'm going to go play ice hockey abd check someones ass into their bench!! And I'm going to do it all over again Sunday!! I do crossdress while playing though... Wearing womens hockey gear and underthings... And I have pink hockey tape!! Lol.

TxKimberly
02-20-2010, 06:02 PM
No one is entirely single faceted, so I'd imagine that most of us are a mixture.

KarenSusan
02-20-2010, 06:24 PM
I never watch the NFL without being in a skirt and blouse.

Loni
02-20-2010, 06:27 PM
not really much deffernce between mens and womens cycling clothing, just a bit of nip and tuck here and there...but the gals get so much better color choises.:daydreaming:

is there another sport????

Rebecca Jayne
02-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Right now I'M watching OLYMPIC "CURLING"
I have a urge for ice and a broom
On this screen is American Graffiti on this one is Dr G and the best is "The Shield" a great show.

Go KU Jayhawks

Deborah Jane
02-20-2010, 06:43 PM
I watch and enjoy "guy" movies
I enjoy doing "guy" stuff [just been street racing :D]
Yet I dress as a woman

Am I Confused??....You Bet!!!

LisaAlexander
02-20-2010, 06:45 PM
I grew up watching those movies and yeah they're awesome and I do enjoy bunches of hard pounding rock songs... count me out of watching any type of sports tho' ...unless its rhythmic gymnastics :)

NikiMichelle
02-20-2010, 06:49 PM
My birthday is in June so I am a Gemini. As such there are two sides to me and I enjoy both of them.:heehee:

Kaitlyn Michele
02-20-2010, 06:50 PM
i spent today driving my kids around town, and when i had a moment i was curled up on the couch watching "Black Hawk Down"

Amanda Katharine
02-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Change in my plans, and this really shows me being 2 sided I think. Just finished watching my DVR of 30 Minute Meals and instead of Terminator 2, I'm gonna finish the night off with Platoon and Saving Private Ryan. All while wearing pink panties and a pair of tan nylons with a black teddy. Confused? No. Being myself? Oh yeah.

skirtsuit
02-20-2010, 08:27 PM
It's the 21st century, not the 19th. Get over the silly gender biases already!

Hard rock manly? you should have seen the young chicks dancing to Mission of Burma the other night. Are you still amazed by male nurses and female auto mechanics?

All the Best,

Ann / SS

MonicaJean
02-20-2010, 08:35 PM
I changed the oil in both of our cars this afternoon. Much of the time I thought to myself :"I wish I could wear a comfortable and warm sweater dress and relax after this!"

STEFFICAPRI
02-20-2010, 09:17 PM
I can concur with your views. I watched the Suberbowl fully dressed and loved evry minute.......the feminine side kinda intrudes every so often which is great............just go with what feels right......sometimes to dress.....and sometimes to not..........it's a man thing !!! (apologies for errors as tese nails are hell to type in !):drink:

Michelle-Leigh
02-20-2010, 09:25 PM
I love to watch or do anything while dressed - and I never wear men's clothes around the house ! In fact for the past month, I have worn nothing but women's labels when out, so I have not not worn any men's clothes at all for that entire time....

linnea
02-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Well, I enjoy watching some pro sports, mostly football, and I like doing so without respect to whether I am en femme or drab (though I prefer the former). I liked Terminator I but not Predator. I thought that one of Arnold's best roles occurred in the film Twins with Danny DeVito.
I would rather be en femme in everything, and I don't expect that to change as I continue my transition. I will still watch pro sports, mostly football. I just might cheer a little differently--lol!

Jocelyn Quivers
02-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Being that I'm at least 50% male I still engage in my male activities while dressed. Be it watching manly testosterone filled movies such as Commando, Cyborg, Kick Boxer or old wrestling videos on youtube. BTW I liked Predator 2 (espescially Danny Glover) better as opposed to the Predator :devil: Or complaining about having to watch Lifetime. :eek:

Joanie_Shakti
02-20-2010, 11:22 PM
I might have to agree with Holly. Last thing i want to do is watch sports when i am dressed.

Last thing I want to do is watch sports in either male or female clothes. Or even naked or dressed as a furrie for that matter (not that I'm a furrie). I just don't like watching sports.

Nicole Brown
02-20-2010, 11:35 PM
I spend as much time as possible dressed as Nicole. I also spend a fair amount of time watching science fiction, NASCAR racing, Formula 1 racing, Indy car racing and professional football. Put these two facts together and you find that I spend a good amount of time watching male oriented programing and sports while en fem. In fact, I am fully dressed right now and have a recording of today's Nationwide NASCAR race playing as I am typing this. And yes, I am rooting for Danica Patrick.

docrobbysherry
02-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Of watching an exciting game, match, or contest, without your cheerleader's outfit on!?:brolleyes:

Jenniferpl
02-21-2010, 04:33 AM
Watching sports center every morning while exercising, wearing leggings and a sports bra, counts as what?

I know a lot GG's that like sports. Attend a final four basketball game or a motocross and you will stunned at how little they wear. My wife enjoys warching hockey. She does not dress like a guy.

Gillian
02-21-2010, 04:59 AM
Hmmm,

I am in the unusual situation of being dressed while I work. I am a designer so creating on CAD, and speaking to clients on the phone regularly as well, a situation I am able to enjoy greatly, so I never get to watch football or films, but equally an unusual routine nevertheless :)

eluuzion
02-21-2010, 09:40 AM
I just watched old rerun of Alien vs Predator, The Matrix, Terminator Salvation on TV last week, and watch recorded episodes of "X Files" alot. Monday nite I do not even answer the phone when "24" is on, my favorite.

I'm always dressed at "work" (home). I just try not to look in the mirror when I am being a "hitter" on the phone, lol

the femm side of me
02-21-2010, 10:32 AM
My wife and I watch Red Wings Hockey all the time dressing in our night gowns. Hers is blue mine is pink.

Kate Simmons
02-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Why should what you wear make any difference in what you like to do?

janet p
02-21-2010, 02:33 PM
You are not alone at all I've even made up a cheerleading outfit for when I watch my Broncos play.:heehee::heehee::love:

Annaliese2010
02-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Hmmm,

I am in the unusual situation of being dressed while I work. I am a designer so creating on CAD, and speaking to clients on the phone regularly as well, a situation I am able to enjoy greatly, so I never get to watch football or films, but equally an unusual routine nevertheless :)

Hot hip cool, u! Nice...

t-girlxsophie
02-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Never used to mix my dressing with Sport,e.g. watching my Football team Celtic f.c.but got round that when my wife bought me some Merchandise from female range in Club shop,plenty GGs are into sport

Mever saw any reason not to watch guy movies when dressed,and Horror films are just an excuse to snuggle in with my wife:D

TGMarla
02-21-2010, 03:17 PM
No way are you alone in this. My wife enjoys doing things with her friends that I have no interest at all in doing, while I enjoy my many hobbies, which include watching sports, golfing, playing music, computers, etc. And whereas I'm a sucker for fine feminine attire, I prefer my own guy interests to those my wife enjoys.