PDA

View Full Version : 30 Days En Femme !

Michelle-Leigh
02-20-2010, 09:45 PM
I am so happy to announce that I have just completed my first month without wearing a single article of men's clothing. Most of my time out of the house has been spent with my head in drab, jeans and a very girly women's top covered up by a slightly drab looking women's coat, and indoors I live in dresses, skirt outfits, jewelry and nightgowns. And to think - just nine months ago this continuous wearing of women's clothes seemed an impossible dream !

StaceyJane
02-20-2010, 11:47 PM
That's so wonderful!! :)

MonicaJean
02-20-2010, 11:53 PM
That must feel wonderfully freeing to live life the way you want, how you want...

Nicole Brown
02-21-2010, 12:05 AM
Hi Michelle,

I am so jealous of you. Last year I had several occasions where I was able to live as Nicole full time, but never for as long as a month. I was able to spend a week as Nicole and then just under 2 weeks as Nicole. You must really be loving your time.

Rianna Humble
02-21-2010, 12:10 AM
And to think - just nine months ago this continuous wearing of women's clothes seemed an impossible dream !

Thank you for sharing your dream with us and for giving encouragement to those of us who are where you were 9 months ago.

Persephone
02-21-2010, 03:07 AM
It sounds great, Michelle-Leigh! Congratulations! That's quite a milestone!

I am a little confused though. Are you saying that you are dressed entirely en femme but that no-one realizes you are?

Hugs,
Persephone.

IamSara
02-21-2010, 06:52 AM
I am soooo happy for you. I wish I could do so for even a weekend at this point.
Sarah :rose2:

Phyliss
02-21-2010, 07:01 AM
I am a little confused though. Are you saying that you are dressed entirely en femme but that no-one realizes you are?
Persephone.

If I read that corrrectly, she probably does kinda what I do, ...over the requisite trilogy of underthings, I wear ladies pants or jeans, a neutral looking ladies shirt or bland looking blouse, ladies shoes, hair in a pony tail, light lipstick maybe some foundation. Most importantly .... inside I have the ATTITUDE that I'm a runway model in a beautiful gown, and I AM Phyliss.
Don't care how others see me.

Michelle-Leigh
02-21-2010, 07:45 AM
It sounds great, Michelle-Leigh! Congratulations! That's quite a milestone!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Let me elucidate on that, Persephone. When I am out in with my wife in what I call my "apparent drab" clothes, I am wearing women's label pants and shirts that only look feminine on very close inspection. Likewise the zippered ankle boots I wear do not appear feminine otherwise. When I am out alone, I am wearing a pretty blouse but have it covered (mostly) by a fairly drab looking women's coat. So, in either case, no one can easily tell that I am dressed entirely in women's clothes. This is how I function during the times while this moustache is on my face, as I am then not set up to present as a woman in public.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-21-2010, 09:15 AM
I dream of being wear female clothes all the time. So real happy that your living the dream and doing it.

Persephone
02-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Let me elucidate on that, Persephone. When I am out in with my wife in what I call my "apparent drab" clothes, I am wearing women's label pants and shirts that only look feminine on very close inspection. Likewise the zippered ankle boots I wear do not appear feminine otherwise. When I am out alone, I am wearing a pretty blouse but have it covered (mostly) by a fairly drab looking women's coat. So, in either case, no one can easily tell that I am dressed entirely in women's clothes. This is how I function during the times while this moustache is on my face, as I am then not set up to present as a woman in public.

Thanks for clarifying, Michelle-Leigh. It sounds like you're into what I usually call a more androgynous look, and it is pretty much where I was for a number of years, although since I tend to live over-the-top, I may have been taking it further than you are (but without the moustache!).

Again, congratulations on what you are doing! It is a great fun place to be and it does require a continuing shot of personal courage.

Cathytg
02-21-2010, 08:24 PM
You are doing great! Congratulations.

Renee
02-22-2010, 12:32 AM
Michelle, it is always encouraging to hear when a sister has a dream start to be fullfilled. You go Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!