PDA

View Full Version : You ever miss your forms.

gothtrans23
02-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I resently got my first set of breast forms and glue. and when I glue them on for a night out then come home and sleep...when I wake I know they must be removed, I feel so lost with out them there..the feeling of breast with out a bra the tugging on my chest and look...it makes life harder in its own ways(with out them)....

Am I alone on this...has anyone els taked there forms off and missed them...

Nigella
02-21-2010, 03:54 PM
I don't sleep in my forms and very very rarely do I stick them on, mainly because of the "plaster" effect when it is time to take them off.

Putting on a bra and then inserting the forms is now second nature to me, but I do recall, earlier on, just after going 24/7, I forgot to put my forms in before going to work. I felt naked for the whole shift.

With any luck, within the next few months, the need for forms will no longer be there, just need the hormones to help the babies grow :D

sissystephanie
02-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Having had Natural breasts since I was about 9 or 10, I don't use forms! I have natural 40 B's and am very comfortable with those! I do wear a bra a great deal of the time, but can get along without it for some time. Since I am not trying to be a woman, there is no problem!:)

Karren H
02-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Nahhhh I have enough natural breast to keep be happy and comphy and unlonley when I'm not wearing forms.....

sherri52
02-21-2010, 08:51 PM
I hate taking my forms off. Thanks for reminding me, Mine have to be off by nine tomorrow as I'm expecting someone.

Angie G
02-21-2010, 09:01 PM
I wear mine in a bra. I don't care to use glue. And I do miss them when thay are not there.:hugs:
Angie

Jamz1b
02-21-2010, 09:07 PM
I totally miss them!! I can only imagine how life would be for the poor cancer girls. When they are on its great, when they are off for a while, I feel like I am not complete.

Laura Evans
02-21-2010, 09:11 PM
I always miss them when they have to be removed for whatever reason which also goes with missing the accompanying clothing which would be removed for similar reasons.

JillMarie
02-22-2010, 02:25 AM
I miss my foam rubber forms whenever I'm not wearing them. And I know that will be true with my silicone ones I'm getting Tuesday!:jumping:
Jill

Loni
02-22-2010, 02:47 AM
i miss not just the forms...but everything when i must change into drab for work.:eek: and i under dress all the time.

like a drug, the more i do...the more i need.

more clothing. more makeup, removing hair. etc.

but must be in drab to make money to enjoy what i like.

:daydreaming: what would it be like to live as :daydreaming:

marcy77
02-22-2010, 11:40 AM
I feel exactly the same way Loni does. It's all great. Underdressing is a great way to take care of the urge. I try to wear corsets, thongs and tights that suck me in and remind me all day that I'm wearing something naughty.