PDA

View Full Version : Birthyday treat

Philipa Jane
02-21-2010, 11:01 PM
As I type this I am having one of my better days in some time.
Up until today I have not ventured into my Philipa persona for some months.
I have put this down to the medication I have been taking (the type many of us take to keep us sane).
When I woke up today I really felt like this was the day to transform and have a femme day. A complete change head to toes and it feels great.
It is my birthday today but I’m sure that has nothing to do with it.
It’s just not me to give a complete description of what I am wearing: suffice to say a nice white blouse, short pearl grey skirt. Platform grey shoes (5inch heel) and shimmering stockings.
I have found a really nice pinkish to purple eye make up which suits my blue eyes and goes well with my being blonde.
Very little in the way of jewellery, just a throat pendant in gold and large hoop earrings.
As it is still summer here I am unable to use nail polish on my toes because of always being in sandals and the wife is not impressed at the look. Roll on winter.
My favourite perfume is still Clinique Aromatics and I smell wonderful, even if I do say so myself.

I do hope you all have as good a day as I am having.
Philipa Jane

Persephone
02-21-2010, 11:18 PM
:bday2:
A very Happy Birthday to you, Philipa Jane!

AllieSF
02-22-2010, 01:27 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :love: :love: :drink: :drink: :drink:

I hope you enjoy your day and thank the powers above for making your dressing day coincide with you Bday.

Karren H
02-22-2010, 01:39 AM
All I ever get are new ties.... Happy Birthday, lucky girl... sigh....

Billijo49504
02-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Happy belated Birthday. Glad you had a great one. What meds?? Bourban or Canadian whiskey is what I use:drink:
For my B-day, my wife brought home a skirt, top and shrug. Better than buying me something male..:love:..BJ