PDA

View Full Version : Baby's got some new shoes!

minalost
02-22-2010, 11:16 AM
The pink fog was hitting hard on Saturday! The wife was working all weekend and I really needed to buy something feminine to wear! I’m still replacing from my last purge and I don’t have a lot of money to spend on hobbies right now. I had to get something I really needed and it had to be cheep! I really love your basic black 3” pump. I love to see women in them and I love to be in them myself! So I though I’d check around and see what I could find on sale.

I put on some anklet hose a pair of tennis shoes, some black spandex and nylon panties (in a size S they really hold a tuck very nicely…), my femme jeans, a black camisole and a long charcoal grey sweatshirt. Even though I was presenting as a male (no make up or wig…) the only men’s clothing I had on were my sneakers, the sweatshirt, and my winter coat; and at that, what wasn’t feminine was pretty unisex.

I ended up finding a pair of black 3” pumps on sale at K-Mart for less that $15.00 after tax :D! Ordinarily I don’t like to buy cheap shoes, but it’s what I could afford and it’s not like I was going to be able to spend a lot of time in them anyway.

So Sunday I get up and spent the entire morning doing chores while wearing my new pumps! I washed cloths, did the dishes, and spent all the time between just walking in my new pumps! I loved it! Nothing like the sound of high healed shoes or the feel of getting the walk just right: lead with the hips, one foot in front of the other, small steps, and good posture.

Sigh, had to take them off before the wife got home :sad:.

Can’t wait to do it again!

Dahlia T
02-22-2010, 12:58 PM
I'm with you girl, there is nothing like wearing pumps to make to fill like a lady. I only wish I could do it more. My problem is finding shoes that fit (12W) that look sexy.

minalost
02-22-2010, 01:32 PM
But I'm lucky. I can usually find most shoes in my size: 11. Anything larger is really hard to find!
:hugs:

Dahlia T
02-22-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm 6'2 and as a guy that has been an advantage up until now, but trying to look good as a female, it's near impossible to find the right things to wear. I think I look pretty good as a female in pictures but my size makes me feel uneasy about myself in public. You are very lucky.