PDA

View Full Version : nail polish

Teri Jean
02-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Today I was walking through one of my buildings on the way to another job/work order. Anyway as I did I ran into one of the gg friends from our University Development Office. She stopped me to let me know she loved my nails the other day so had her's done the same. :heehee:

It was one of those moments where you know you are accepted at some level. :)

Have you had others comment on your attire, makeup or nails and then find they have done the same?

Teri

MonicaJean
02-22-2010, 01:50 PM
No comments on my attire or other area (other than the wife saying, in a less than approving tone "you stand like a girl". Oh well....LOL)

But, you have pics of those pretty nails of yours? :)

Christie ann
02-22-2010, 02:02 PM
The only comments I hear is when my wife says "That is too girly...it looks stupid on you"

Teri Jean
02-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Michelle I will have to take a couple to send as they are in need of some tlc tomorrow after work. I have Midnight in Moscow by OPI on at the moment. If you are not familier with that color envision black with fine red flakes floating in the depths. Some wives can be so judgemental, LOL. But you have to love them and should.

Teri

lilmissjenny
02-22-2010, 05:11 PM
i was told by a girl on facebook page that i looked better in my halloween costume than she did in the same one i was wearing. i was dressed in a Playboy school girl outfit.