PDA

View Full Version : shaved chest & legs

kristinacd55
02-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Well, went & did it. My wife's in Jamaica & said I should become more of a woman.....so went & bought a body groomer at Walmart. Shaved my chest & legs & so there it is. I think I like the new look but can't decide. Did anyone else do it & think the same thing?? :heehee:

gabimartini
02-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Good for you!!! One of these days I shaved my entire body and just loved the results! Not sure I'll be able to return to having that horrible male fur. lol

BrianaMarie
02-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Awww, you'll find you like it in time I'm sure. After shaving for all these years I can only go so long without the smooth silky girlie feeling even in the winter when I can cover up in jeans.

You said you bought a grooming tool? Try using a triple blade woman's razor with sensitive skin shaving cream. Venus works GREAT! Use your groomer first, then finish with the razor. After your all done, but before you completely dry off, use baby oil jel (has to be the jel, not just the oil and cocobutter/shea smells yummy) on your legs, rub it in good and let it sit for a few minutes then wipe off the excess. You'll be surprised how silky and wonderful they will feel!! :lovestruck: I got my CD hooked!! She uses the baby oil jel even when she doesn't shave and honestly, it's nice to lay in bed at night with someone that has nice skin!!

Good luck sweetie and let us know how you end up liking it!

Loni
02-22-2010, 07:45 PM
yes that pesky leg fur grows back way to fast.
i have started using a eplater, sofar only on the arms, they feel so great with no fur/stubble. and it lasts longer than a day :-)

next will work on the legs...then the chest and belly.:eek:

nobody to do my back :-(

as for the face, i tried going to a salon for electrol shock..but the stuff just came back. only for a year..had to stop do to no more cash.:doh:

here's to a hairless sunrise.

sherri52
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
That's good Kristina, I hope your wife doesn't have a bird when she gets back.

Tanya83
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Oh I'm addicted to this too! Chest, legs, bikini zone and underarms! Don't forget the pits girls! :laughing:

kristinacd55
02-22-2010, 09:16 PM
That's good Kristina, I hope your wife doesn't have a bird when she gets back.

:heehee: Sheri, I'll find out tomorrow night! :)

JillMarie
02-23-2010, 02:49 AM
I like it, nylons feel much better as well as anything soft or silky.
I find that my Braun epilator works well on the lower 3/4 of my legs well. Almost no sore bumps and the hairs are getting fewer & thinner. The arm not as good. Chest & belly, not fun. But that's me. I'm finding that shaver head works very well for underarms other areas.
I hate body hair, wish it would go away (One of the reasons men don't turn me on).
Enjoy
Jill:)

jenifer m.
02-23-2010, 07:45 AM
oh yeah! shave your whole body it feels great!it definatly completes the feminine feeling.ive been shaving for years and dont remember what i look like with body hair any more.once you do it one time you will never go back.besides the stubble hurts when it grows back.do it and enjoy some of the luxerys our genetic female friends do.

Karen Michelle
02-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Right now just my chest and underarms but today I am going to do my legs. Love the feelings.

LisaDee
02-23-2010, 10:00 AM
I did it a couple years ago and I love the feel. Make sure to use moisturizer. I stay smooth all through the colder months, but when shorts season comes in summer I have to let it grow out.

Sharon B.
02-23-2010, 10:18 AM
I try and keep my body hairless all year long, I'm sure some of my male friends have notice but none have said anything.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-23-2010, 10:40 AM
I to a fan of hairless body from top to bottem once you start there is no turning back once have smooth body.

ChainedJane
02-23-2010, 11:55 AM
This morning before my shower I pulled out the electric trimmer and took off the bulk of the hair on my legs and arms (did my chest and pits last week) then hopped in the shower and shaved it all smooth... :D

I love it, I feel so sexy! I need my fiance to come home and help me get my back and shoulders, I can't reach them and I look like a gorilla.

One thing: shaving your legs is so damn easy! I don't know why GG's complain about it.

Jamie48
02-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Smooth skin is so nice. All the clothing feels so much better.

martha mars
02-23-2010, 12:09 PM
i shave ever day and have for years

JustAlex
02-23-2010, 12:20 PM
I'd like to shave/epilate/do anything. I've been trimming my pubic hair and my armpits since my teen ages mostly because it's uncomfortable to wear clothes when it's too long. My wife didn't want me to do anything because she likes it, my body hair is really soft (but it's getting too long in the chest).
The other day, she asked me to try going beyond trimming in my genitals. I told her that it's not going to look very well with hair all around it but I'm willing to give it a try. It won't make a big difference because I'm trimming at 3 to 5 mm so I'm pretty much bold down there.

But I have some doubts about it. I can trim it at zero, leaving very very short stubs, trim at 3mm or slightly less and then shave or use an epilator. Some parts are going to be hard to shave I guess. My question is what's the best way to do it and what's going to happen after that. I'm sure it's going to grow again but more, less, the same?

MarcieBflo
02-23-2010, 12:38 PM
I'd like to shave/epilate/do anything. I've been trimming my pubic hair and my armpits since my teen ages mostly because it's uncomfortable to wear clothes when it's too long. My wife didn't want me to do anything because she likes it, my body hair is really soft (but it's getting too long in the chest).
The other day, she asked me to try going beyond trimming in my genitals. I told her that it's not going to look very well with hair all around it but I'm willing to give it a try. It won't make a big difference because I'm trimming at 3 to 5 mm so I'm pretty much bold down there.

But I have some doubts about it. I can trim it at zero, leaving very very short stubs, trim at 3mm or slightly less and then shave or use an epilator. Some parts are going to be hard to shave I guess. My question is what's the best way to do it and what's going to happen after that. I'm sure it's going to grow again but more, less, the same?

"Some parts are going to be hard to shave I guess" Well for that part(s), one leg in the bathtub one leg out, mirror set on top of bathtub. Have shower & room nice and warm you do not wanna have "goose bumps" while shaving with a razor.

Marcie :rose2:

Malori Cross
02-23-2010, 01:26 PM
I shave face daily, underarms weekly, legs, chest, & tummy--whenever I notice. I'm very lucky in that once shaved, hair on my legs is VERY slow to grow back, if at all. Still, I sometimes do them just for a bit of additional smoothness. I will try some moisturizer as some of you have suggested.

kimdl93
02-23-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm fortunate in that I'm not very hairy to begin with - natural blonde. But I shave every day to keep the stubble away. I feel sooo much more feminine when I'm smoothly shaved.

Carol Elizabeth
02-24-2010, 07:29 AM
I know what you are talking about. The first time I removed all my body hair, I thought that I looked like a plucked chicken. Fortunately, the weather changed enough where I could get a tan and the look became much nicer.

If your situation is like mine, try a tanning booth a few times (careful not to burn) and you may decide that you prefer the look.

CE

jonell1908
02-24-2010, 11:39 AM
First time I shaved started with just legs felt silky smooth and was hooked. I now shave everything every other day have been for years. First summer was akward when asked (what happened to your hair) just said I had a skin prob and hair made me itch till I got a rash. Now no one ever says anything not even the fishing buddies lol, and I can feel beautiful all year around.

wanda jackson
02-24-2010, 11:56 AM
The results of shaving are so wonderful...but it takes up so much time!!

Why don't the unscrupulous people that sell herbal supplements (that are supposed to grow breasts and make us more feminine) just go ahead and say that their product also makes all body hair disappear while they are making their ridiculous product claims!

Anna_S
02-24-2010, 12:01 PM
I used to shave all over, but my partner hates it. So I don't any more. It did feel nice though.
Now I tend to wear trousers rather than skirts, and thick tights with skirts.
I miss smooth skin.

josie_S
02-24-2010, 12:06 PM
I know what you are talking about. The first time I removed all my body hair, I thought that I looked like a plucked chicken.

CE

AHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHA!! OMG that's it exactly! And the itchies,...don't forget the itchies after it starts to grow back!

But when I walked in a skirt and felt the breeze on my bare legs, and when I got some cleavage and caught some guys and girls 'staring' (hey! my eyes are UP HERE!), it was ALL WORTH IT.

Amanda Stubbs
02-24-2010, 12:27 PM
I,m quite lucky I suppose im not really that hairy, my arms and legs - monthly, and then the hair is really fine. Body - never, don't need to have none! Face - only when using make-up before I go out, which can do me for two days! But being hairless
is the way to be!

Alice B
02-24-2010, 12:35 PM
After several yeas of shaved legs I shaved my entire body. That did it. Never again will I let any hair grow, except for my head. Love the look and feel.

tanyab
02-25-2010, 09:58 AM
I find an epilator is best on body and legs. A bit painful but hair comes back very slowly so only has to be done every few weeks.

marcigbg
02-25-2010, 10:30 AM
When I shaved for the first time. I used a standard, guy razor. Did the legs no issue, moved up had the "Sweet spot" no issues. Did the belly great all nice and smooth. When it came up to the upper chest. ISSUE: I sneezed and nicked my nipple. OUCH! It bleed for ever. Only time stopped it.

I love being shaved, I feel so sexy.

Hugs & Kisses
marci

JustAlex
02-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Well, I gave it a shot. Limited experience but it's a start.
I shave my genitals with a razor. It was a lot easier than I expected and none of my worst fears happened. The worst was a surgical sex change and the best was a surgical religion change (yes, I know, not accurate but it's just a joke).
My other plan was the epilator and that thing is a mean plucking machine. I tried in a couple of my fingers.
After I shaved I was wondering what would be an appropriate treatment for the skin. The only thing I could think of was after shave, I guess my mind drifted to that naturally. Shave, after, after, shave, after shave. Not the brightest idea but not that bad either. The evaporation kept my privates 10 degrees under ambient temperature and the aroma was odd to say the least. Next time I won't use the top selling brand that everyone is able to recognize. Maybe I'd have to explain that I have a beard and I shouldn't smell like after shave because I don't shave.

The worst part, I didn't realize that my skin down there is a lot more sensitive than my face. I guess it's obvious, I just didn't think about it. Now I have a couple parts where The razor irritated the skin. One lesson learned... painfully... (not that bad, it's just annoying).

I tried that because I thought it was the more complex part. Compared to that, going through my pubic area is going to be a lot easier. All plain field. But I'm having second thoughts about the razor.

The epilator I have (something that my wife got from our mileage program and never used) has three heads. One is the plucking think, other is a small trimmer and the last is a combination of trimmer electric shaver. I'm expecting my hair to grow back pretty soon as my beard does, am I wrong? Surely the results with the electric razor are going to be the same. But, is the plunking mean machine more effective? does it last longer? is it worth the painful experience?

marcigbg
02-25-2010, 11:59 AM
The first time I'm sure everybody is nervous. I'm proud of your accomplishments. I think you can't enjoy the success without harvesting in a little failure. And like you said you'll learn what to use after wards. I don't think I'd use anything w alcohol in it. just a little common sense but I think you found it out already.

Be careful and with experience you'll get quicker at it and even better.

Hugs & Kisses
Marci