PDA

View Full Version : From a disaster to indescribable Happyness

the femm side of me
02-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Having a happy day today, it started off as a disaster. I woke up to dine ten inches of snow on the ground. I hate getting out of bed just to sit atop a cold John Deere plowing out the drive just to get to work. I was up before the sun in the cold plowing, then off to work just to get called home as my wife was stuck on her way to the airport. I freed her car and found mine stuck! I kiss wife good bye wished her a safe flight in the drive. When I came in I was cold, hungry, and a bit of a grouch! I walked in my bed room to find the new black skirt, black stockings, black pumps, white blouse, white bra, black panties, and pink night gown on the bed. A note that was next to it read. I am sorry for the crappy day, have fun tonight play and tell me all the details when I get home. I felt a love that is indescribable. Words have not been invented to express how good I felt.
I fixed myself a screw driver and had some dinner took a hot shower and got my make up just perfect. I am dressed and feel like a million bucks. I took a few photographs to include in the love note I am writing to her. I decided to take photographs of my night get dressed/undressed in my night gown and so on. In the love note I am telling her how I feel at the moment. I feel so lucky I just had to share my good fortune.
Someday I will post my photo good bad or indifferent just don’t have the guts yet. :D

StevieCD
02-22-2010, 06:04 PM
WOW That is incredible. I would have one of those snow making machines filling my yard and drive if I thought my day would end like that.

BrianaMarie
02-22-2010, 06:05 PM
That is the sweetest story. What a WONDERFUL wife you have! I'm so glad that your day ended on such a great note and you are now feeling great in your new pretties. She knew just how to make your day!! It's really nice to hear these stories as I try to support my CD as much as possible. (We're going shopping for panties tonight, giggles). So it's nice to know that the support we give produces those warm fuzzies and gratitude. It makes it ALL worth it! And I'm sure she will love your note, very thoughtful as well.

Enjoy your night darlin and please post some pictures here. We are ALL here to support you. :bighug:

Kathi Lake
02-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Nice story! Appreciative spouses are rare jewels - treasure yours!

Kathi

the femm side of me
02-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Thanks for reading my story.

MonicaJean
02-22-2010, 06:40 PM
That story made MY day after reading it. WOW! She is more precious than gold!

sherri52
02-22-2010, 08:49 PM
That was great. From snow to lingeree. And an accepting wife to give you compliments.

TxKimberly
02-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Nice story! Appreciative spouses are rare jewels - treasure yours!

Kathi

Yeah, what she said!

sue ellan
02-23-2010, 08:01 AM
what a sweet story.
it brought a tear to my eyes. what a sweet wife that you have. love her to
death.

sue ellan

life is to short so wear nice undies

Jamie48
02-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Your wife is a gem. Treat her like the goddess she is. Great story.

JustAlex
02-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Great story. I had a similar experience once one year that I couldn't take a vacation because of a project. My wife went to the beach with the kids to her folks house. I took them to the bus station, went back home, had dinner, got to bed and found out that there was a bag under the pillows with panties and a night gown.
I did something similar of what you did for her, just a little more naughtier.

By the way, I love those panties in your avatar. I can't find them anymore around here and I only have one left. I'm sure there are some somewhere but they don't seem so popular anymore. Lace cotton panties where the basics years ago, what's wrong with GGs these days that they don't want to wear lace (unless it's for a hot date)?

Shadeauxmarie
02-23-2010, 01:49 PM
What a wonderful story. You're so blessed to have a supportive wife.

kimdl93
02-23-2010, 01:54 PM
very very wonderful. I don't think there's anything so enjoyable as dressing up for someone special ;)

DonnaT
02-23-2010, 02:06 PM
You've got a John Deere to help you plow and you were complaining? And only 10 inches of snow? :tongueout

The rest of your story was simply wonderful. :hugs:

kristinacd55
02-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Wow, from the depths of despair, to the heights of feminine finery! Sounds like U2 have a great thing going! :daydreaming:

SusanMarie
02-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Wow...your SO is indeed a keeper.

Now...you need to do something just as special for her.:love:

MelanieCA
02-23-2010, 08:10 PM
What a wonderful story! I'm very happy for you.

windycissy
02-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Nice, like an O Henry story, we'll be looking for that picture on the photo gallery!

Maria Heels
02-23-2010, 10:09 PM
WOW! your wife is truly wonderul...I hope that you remember to hug and kiss her and tell her how much you appreciate what she did for you when she gets back home..